To win 350 million on the Euro lottery

sorabji.com: What do you want?: To win 350 million on the Euro lottery
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 08:09 pm:

...thats like 700 million$ in U.S. BUCKS,,,,What would YOU do with it? v would set up a trust fund..for all my my relations for the next 250 years.

By V on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 08:18 pm:

...so tell me Im wrong!!!!!

By Dodi on Monday, February 6, 2006 - 02:56 pm:

I always do the lottery (powerball) and am always hoping to win..like everyone else. If I won, I would go crazy in the beginning. I would give some to a homeless shelter, or start my own shelter. I grew up singing in these shelters and have a passion for this. I give lots of clothes every year, so that always makes me feel better.

What would you do?

By V on Tuesday, February 7, 2006 - 06:41 pm:

...in England we have a homeless shelter,it saved the live of my Father in 1926,the name is "The Salvation Army",berhaps it also exists in America.Thay play brass bands to raise money mostly at Christmas and are Christians,very nice people indeed and my heart goes out to them....can you tell me more of your singing in shelters? I had no understanding of this and it interests me a lot,sorry I have been off line for 3 days,it is allwas nice to post to such a fine person as your self....more,allthough I try to be tolerant of other religions,I am rather disgusted at the reation of a few Muslims to "the cartoons" of Mohammed,now they want to behead all non-muslims in London.If you want to see the "Mohammed cartoons",just tap that in to your computer,I find them very inoocuous next to the insulting cartoons that you will find in any Arabic newspaper,they insult Jews,The Pope,and all Christians alike.

By V on Tuesday, February 7, 2006 - 06:52 pm:

...I am told by the newspapers London will get its own "9-11"...soon.

By V on Tuesday, February 7, 2006 - 07:03 pm:

...but most of the time v is 20 miles out of London.,and I do most of my work by phone and computer.

By droopy on Wednesday, February 8, 2006 - 02:55 am:

i thought london already had a "9-11". but at least you'll be safe.

there is a salvation army in america - all over the world, in fact. i read somewhere that the beatles song "strawberry fields" was inspired by the salvation army's strawberry fields children's hospital in liverpool.

By V on Wednesday, February 8, 2006 - 03:11 pm:

droopy,our BIG "9-11" is yet to come,I think they want to take out our Mr.Blair,as he gets on well with Mr. Bush,I hope its not a nuke,as that would take me out too...regarding music,how come you know it so well? I had know idea about "stawberry fields",and I think very few people in England can make the link to the Salvation Army.You allways amaze me,a person like you should have a weekly column in the "New York Times,and I dont joke on that,cant you get something going in that direction?...just a last thought,what did Charlie Manson find so cool in the Beatles song "Helter Skelter"? I have been trying to understand it for years.I talk with hundreds of people,and no one can give me an answer.

By V on Wednesday, February 8, 2006 - 06:48 pm:

...droopy,look,I dont want to ask of you too much,but can you get inside Chalie Mansons head? I cant,can you help out at this time?

By droopy on Thursday, February 9, 2006 - 03:00 pm:

By V on Thursday, February 9, 2006 - 04:20 pm:

..so it looks like Manson was indeed a nut?

By KRP on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 05:57 am:

I'll finshed off all the money B4 I die

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact