What the hell is a Hobgoblin?

sorabji.com: What do you want?: What the hell is a Hobgoblin?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 12:29 am:

...can anyone give me a definition of that?

By V on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 12:54 am:

Is it a small bony person? thats dressed in rags,and its 3 foot tall?,with a long chin,nose,ears???,,,and its blue/grey in colour?,,,,all v knows right now is "hob" is old English for Devil.

By lapis on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 07:46 pm:

the warlock doesn't know?

By V on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 11:36 pm:

lapis,its not as easy as you think,I see a basic flaw,hobgoblins dont seem to have a history,rather like illegal immigrants.

By V on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 11:45 pm:

...did they fall out of the pages of some kids book 30 years ago?

By Antigone on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 02:48 pm:

By V on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 08:13 pm:

Antigone....v regards you as very smart,and v is still sorry v missed you in London,as you may guess,I have a reason for posting this thread that is beyond what you see,its not normal,but v saw a Hobgoblin a few nights back,no bullshit,I saw it with my own eyes,or perhaps v is boreing Antigone?...v will for a fact give you all the details if you request....did download your yellow bit.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 08:25 pm:

You probably just saw a midget with bad teeth, or as they're called in England, "teeth". Ha, I just made a funny. That's similar to the joke, "What do they call Chinese Food in China? Food."

By V on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 08:50 pm:

Dougie,kind of you to post to v,as v says,Hobgoblins dont exist....apart from on a roof,30 foot beyond my back garden.

By droopy on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 07:17 pm:

By J on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 09:30 pm:

That cute baby is no hobgoblin:)

By V on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 04:08 pm:

....strange but true,v saw some thing that looked a lot loke a hobgoblin a few nights back,creeping along a roof,at a 45 degree angle,4 inches of snow,not even Tia,my cat,or Pal,v.s stray cat can do that,it was 3.55 a.m.,v was not under the influence of anything,but v saw that fucker sharp as v sees you at this moment in time.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 07:14 pm:

V,Dougie,Droopy and J, there's no such like hobogoblin. Either you drank too much or your brain is halucination.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 07:16 pm:

Droopy, you cracked me up about baby being hobogoblin hahahahahah!

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 04:57 pm:

D.P.v dont do drugs or booze in excess,just dont do it....but v did see some creepy fucker at 3.55 a.m......look mate,much as v wants to respect you,you tend to post like some inbred retard from Alabama, (no insult intended)

By Dr pepper on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 05:16 pm:

V, I was just joking, thought, but , not to insult your intelligent. However, I do not believe in hobogoblin. Respective.

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 06:54 pm:

D.P. v also dont believe in hobgoblins,but I saw one,in a snow storm,3.55 a.m.,,,,what pisses me off is I saw it in such detail,blue/grey,hunched over,skin over bones,and fucking ugly,for the record,got my brain tested by " Mensa" a few years back,came out 35% over average,yes,it may have been a palm tree,bent over in the wind,but it looked real to me.

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 07:26 pm:

wierd stuff happens at my place,like I lost a set of "bulgari" distance glasses 4 days ago,$800,gone,turned up on my new made bed,in the middle,10 a.m. this morning,cant explain it at all,it just happens.I have no reason to lie,the only reason I post is to de-stress after a very long day.

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 07:39 pm:

For fun,check it out www.bulgari.com

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 07:43 pm:

...superb company, in my opinion.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 07:53 pm:

V, I will check out the "Bulgari"

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 07:56 pm:

V, I thought Bulgari si for Jewelry? This website confuse me. But, I am not a rich person to my self, but just average worker person. I don't wear Jewelry. Thanks .

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 07:57 pm:

...and the models are sexy...it is indeed a seductive site.

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 08:42 pm:

D.P....just look at the girls,its only a suggestion....but they are very nice....

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 09:32 pm:

V, I don't want to look at girls. they are underage, I am too old for them, They are wasting their time on how how georgous they are. it is lucrative.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 09:34 pm:

V, I forgot to tell you, I once had a friend who is from Bulgarian. he recieves a few packs of cigarettes every few week from his friend in Bulgaria. they spoke almost Russian like, indeed , it is Bulgarian.

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 10:28 pm:

Understand,if you you get packs of cigarettes from eastern Europe,it has to be named "happy birthday"...goes right through customs.

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 10:49 pm:

D.P.,at this moment in time,Russian cigs are as good as the U.S.A. can produce,v has tried them all,very good.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 12:23 am:

V, I don't smoke cig anymore, after 20 years, I just got tired of smoking .But Canadian Cigarette taste somewhat different from U.S.A.

By heather on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 02:44 pm:

"They are wasting their time on how how georgous they are. it is lucrative."

i have no idea what that means but it is my favorite sentence [are/sentances?] EVER

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 02:51 am:

By V on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 08:42 pm:
    D.P....just look at the girls,its only a suggestion....but they are very nice....

Heather, That is what I am responding to V, about Bulgari website.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 09:32 pm:
    V, I don't want to look at girls. they are underage, I am too old for them, They are wasting their time on how how georgous they are. it is lucrative.

By heather on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 02:32 pm:

like extra-tiny bunnies and puppies in a fuzzy basket covered with chocolate sauce with cupcakes on the side

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 02:27 am:

It is not Easter yet.. too early...

By V on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 06:38 pm:

I recon the girls on the "BULGARI" web site are 18 to 20,thats not young at all.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact