Vote him for the next 45 th President of the U.S! Please!

sorabji.com: What do you want?: Vote him for the next 45 th President of the U.S! Please!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 03:47 am:

By OTHER WIZARD on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 06:32 am:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN 2012 MITT ROMNEY the 45th
    PRESIDENT !! HE CAN BRING STABILITY AND SANITY TO THIS COUNTRY !! HE'S BLAND . BUSINESSLIKE AND LEVELHEADED . ELECTABLE AND JUST the RIGHT AGE !!!

By OTHER WIZARD on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 06:32 am:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN 2012 MITT ROMNEY the 45th
    PRESIDENT !! HE CAN BRING STABILITY AND SANITY TO THIS COUNTRY !! HE'S BLAND . BUSINESSLIKE AND LEVELHEADED . ELECTABLE AND JUST the RIGHT AGE !!!

By agatha on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 02:33 pm:

GUH.

By heather on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 04:13 pm:

sanity

that's a good one

By Daniel on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 10:08 pm:

when the top of the list is Palin, Romney actually does look good.

re elect Obama and throw every incumbent senator and representative to the curb along with AIg and goldman Sachs and hedge fund fuckers.

Obama has just proven without a doubt that the Presidency cannot and does not do anything without the corporatacracy oligarchy. He should declare marshall law and impeach the entire sentate and house, throw their asses out, and do what he can to save what is left from the rich taking over the rest of the world. Withdraw from the IMF and dismantle Wall Street. NOW.

By Danielgoat on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 10:11 pm:

and make Halliburton pay for every displaced tourist and penguin along the gulf coast.

Ever wonder why goldman Sachs pulled out of anything related to oil drilling in the gulf just a week before the "disaster"??

Well orchestrated chaos. What does the Powerstructure not want us to see?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 10:17 pm:

I agree with Daniel.. The President does not do anything....You probably meant "marital law", not "marshall law". The others days ago, someone came up with the idea about us paying 1 % taxes on any products such like range from candy to food to cars, gas , even house, these 1 % taxes will goes towards to national defict..I highly doubt that this will work, well, let these fuckers try this and see if we can pay it back like a bitch!

By Antigone on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 10:25 pm:

Indeed, Trace.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 10:52 am:

Danielgoat, forgive my ignorant for not reading your comments earlier, did you said penguins along the gulf coast? did you mean between Texas to Florida? I don't think so, they live around south america. My son would love to have one as his pets.

By Daniel on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 04:32 pm:

Danielgoat is equi-animal. All animals have aright to live and shit and eat and procreate where they wish regardless of boundaries imposed by the interstate (roadway or politicians, both as sensible as the rest). The term "penguins" refer to the nuns of the Gran Grittoe (Big Toe) parish of southern Lousiana of course. With global warming they are comer closer to the surface, especially the catholic ones. (as are the small Swedish ponies of the region)).other non catholic penguins are remaining in colder climates, say, New hampshire, where the more republican of them are running for office locally; you know, the new Left.

I'm with la...let's all (hence LA) move to Portland, as global warming increases certainly the depressing rain of the that city can be moved inland to Eugene or somewhere in the mountains, where, if it rains, the rain can benefit thousands of water hungry rancheros holding green cards and raising cattle for Kenturkey Fried Impassianto Inc., and chickens for Taco Bell (the macerated vegan soy mealed grease bag protein derivatives are indistiguishable by most palates).

Pepper, the last thing to do on a Sunday is to read my posts as if they make sense. Goat is relieved that someone reads em.

By la on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 07:55 pm:

Actually, I don't think Portland needs me. I want to go somewhere where I can make a mark.

But in a food crisis, the Willamette valley will be an oasis.

And we can't count on the bounty being produced by so few much longer. We need to live closer to our food sources and put a hand in it.

By Daniel on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 11:44 pm:

right on LA LA. Will LAM ette valley sore is purdy though, especially viewed from one of them sightseeing boats. I didn't know the local had seaplanes at their docks in front of their mega mansions. I don't think those people grow their own food.

You shall make a mark wherever you go. If you are making books, send me one.

xoxox

By Dr Pepper on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 12:20 am:

Daniel, As I saw that on "Blues Brothers" John Belushi and Dan Akroyd, they referred to a nun as a penguin....Don't know why, probably it is a black dress overall with white thing wrapped around her heads.

By la on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 02:19 am:

Oh, along the river people are willing to pay too much to use it for farmland (sad but true). Or if it's on a hill. And most of the land within an hour's commute of any tech is covered in poorly-planned HuxleyHouses (not quite McMansions).

If edible landscaping could become popular, it'd be a step in the right direction.

I'm happy that most of the state is either too lush or too rugged for slaughterhouses and CAFOs. It's CAFOs that are most thirsty. Or growing crops in an area that simply doesn't have the water. Or baby greens.

There was trouble in Ashland a few years ago over water, otherwise I haven't heard of a crisis here.

Hubbard (near Wilsonville) is almost completely Hispanic now. Most of the residents started out as illegal farmworkers and have moved up the chain into being business and property owners.

-----

But elbow grease isn't in line with the rat race and get rich quick schemes. Too slow. Not magical enough.

By la on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 02:25 am:

Oh, Pepper, you're talking about a nun's habit and coif. There used to be all sorts of fantastic color combinations, not just black and white. There's a bit about habits about halfway through Les Miserables.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact