Super Greg!!!

sorabji.com: I wish you were...: Super Greg!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 07:16 pm:

By Cat on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 07:45 pm:

Wonder how often he actually washes that red outfit.

Never mind, I think I'm going to join a nunnery.

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 12:31 am:

I am in no way, shape, or form associated with this guy.

I just wanna go on the record...

By Cat on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 12:35 am:

But I bet you'd look great in that red suit Antigone

By Gee on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 01:36 am:

this reminds me of the boy I made out with.

I wonder where he is now.

By Kymical on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 10:02 am:

oh my god...
    i ddn't catch that guy's name.
    he is so fuckin funny, he is in like a new lee dungarees commercial. it is so funny. he is like in a spin to the death contest with Buddy Lee. and i laughed so hard. cause he is spinning and there are like 5 people there and they are just standing there looking at him. and he taunts buddy lee with "you see my people dancing."
    oh my oh my...
    patrick have once again helped me realize i am watching too much television.

By Jay on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 10:47 am:

oh shit, i'm pissing my pants right now. that has got to be the goddamn most funniest shit i've ever seen. that fucking red suit kills me. that picture with his leg up on the car and the caption "Gangsta years". holy shit.
    you gotta give it to him though, one eyebrow and all super greg is kicking that shit old school as hell with the adidas fresh gear.
    and his "Team" roccy and rashy. roccy looks like a fucking roadie for slayer.
    jesus christ. thank you patrick for making my day.

fucking super greg.

By Trace on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 11:42 am:

Go Super Gregg!!!

By Czarina on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 12:06 pm:

Damn that Greg,he stole my my cats costume.Now I'll have to come up with something new for my kitty to wear.Damn you Greg!

By Trace on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 12:18 pm:

I think his kryptonyte may be a razor and soap.....

By patrick on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 12:25 pm:

somebody needs to start a unibrow site/society, with super greg as the chairman

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 01:00 pm:

sooo
    purrr
    greggggggg!!!!

ta- da!

wow.

By Slick Willy on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 01:05 pm:

Hello Mavis, I heard you were grrrr your self

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 01:07 pm:

yo
    i'm super fresh and kickin
    it old school motor city style

By Slick Willy on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 01:11 pm:

Oh Behave......

By patrick on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 01:16 pm:

".....brothers and sistas ...it takes 5 seconds to realize.....just 5 seconds........5 seconds to realize whether you are part of the problem or a part of the solution....just 5 seconds......."

By Jay on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 03:20 pm:

If only super greg had an email address. looks like he might live in or around NYC. someone there should look him up and tell him how much we all love his eyebrow and his red suit.

By Trace on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 03:41 pm:

I think I saw him on Something About Mary

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 03:59 pm:

i wish we could send love notes to super greg.

By moonit on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

Wonder if Greg would want to hook up for a pineapple drink.

Woohooo.

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 04:01 pm:

hey, super greg is a professional.

he only drinks pineapple drinks "after the show"

tee hee

By semillama on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 08:39 pm:

He looks like a long-lost son of Zappa.

Is this for real? We have to keep tabs on this guy so we lavish him with great praise.

I give him my Slack award for today.

For granting me slack.

By moonit on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 04:21 am:

You just cant not love a man with a monobrow.

Wouldnt that be a great song title.

By Jay on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 09:22 am:

all my friends love me again cause i turned them on to super greg. i called the suicide prevention hotline and gave them the web address so they could pass it along to people who were about to cut their fucking jugular. how could you feel depressed knowing you share the world with super greg?

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 10:46 am:

By Spider on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 11:02 am:

You mean the "stinky finger" one? That one's sick.

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 11:19 am:

Yeah, that's the one.

By Nate on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 01:08 pm:

By Jay on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 01:32 pm:

I've done better jobs on guitars

By Trace on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 10:09 am:

Go Super Greg, find Roy!!!

By Czarina on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 11:29 am:

There is no question as to who would be the victor in such a battle,Gregs' monobrow would easily intimidate Roy,reducing him to a whimpering pile of faux-fur,[although,admittedly, Roy did desecrate that bread in a mighty frightening manner].But my moneys on Super Greg[he didn't name himself that for nothing]Who knows what lies beneath that heavily forrested brow.Super Greg won't go quietly into the night[that is,after he finishes playing his records]Did you see that "manly" stance involving his luxury car?And I can tell by looking,you can always count on his faithful sidekicks.Theres stench,I mean strenght in that flashy red suit.He's the MAN!

By Nate on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 05:30 pm:

www.rubberburner.com

no match for Curry.

By Trace on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 05:35 pm:

Oh My Gawd, maybe Ron should destroy them both, and then off himself....

By Mavis on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 05:58 pm:

dear god!
    too many mullets, not enough shears.

By semillama on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

My brain just melted and ran out my ears.

By Czarina on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 01:06 pm:

Are those herpes lesions around Currys mouth?

By Trace on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 02:15 pm:

Looks like it

By Mavis on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 02:27 pm:

sheeee it

By Trace on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 02:43 pm:

LOL

By semillama on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 07:25 pm:

how can you tell at that resolution?

By Trace on Saturday, August 5, 2000 - 12:41 am:

Hard to miss those things

By J on Monday, August 7, 2000 - 12:17 pm:

If there are sores on the mouth,they have probably gone south.Ouch!

By Rad Tackle on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:59 pm:

your all many dumb

By wisper on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 02:13 am:

many dumb.... i like that.

i am many happy.
    this cake is many tasty.
    i am many sick.

By Fayaz on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 06:15 pm:

super greg is my friend, so chill out peepz!

By Captain miki on Monday, February 9, 2004 - 07:43 pm:

old school is where hip-hop has its roots...this is where super greg excels. its his style ...his mojo. atleast he doesn't have a mullet!

By SuperGreg on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 04:37 pm:

SuperGreg here. Just want to tell U guys that I appreciate the flava you been writtin'. Anyone of you are welcome to come to a gig and chill with a FRESH pineapple drink with me and my homies! Stay Fresh my peeps,
    MC SUPERGREG

I'm Outti!

By Shawn on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 04:46 pm:

Super f*cking Greg, you got nothing but one eyebrow b*tch!

By SQWAHUMPER on Wednesday, February 2, 2005 - 03:39 am:

SUPER GREG

Theres an identical twin of super greg on Vancouver Island Nanaimo to be exact he works at Shell on uplands road accept this guy's name is Super Markie but super greg does not look like a caveman

By Supagreg on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 07:35 pm:

Hey folks SUPAGREG IS BACK IN 2006!!!

www.supagreg.com

Hey hommies, My name is....My name is SUPAGREG,

I am an athlete but first an Artist, a Talented D.J. I was born in the getto of Mannathan, I started my life by fighting on the street. I saw my parent died killed on the street by some very brutal street gang members the Los suavezitos. They are my worst ennemy I sweared to avenge my parents when I was 4 years old, since that time I got too busy mixing for my chicks and Paco Rabane my Manager. I grow up raise by the rule of the street; "If you ain't cool you don't deserve to live!"

I wanted to put some pictures of my chicks but my Kodack was broken, I'll putted later on.

I am sorry for been away for a while I was in Jail for 5 years because they said that I didn't paid my car tickets, I own a very funky Renaud 5, You folks know me I'm Gangsta! I don't need no shit from the polices.

I prefer to buy a new track suit instead of paying those &s$!@#. Anyhow in the member section next week you will find out my real gangsta jail story with pictures. Also don't miss my web episode that will come soon.

Stay fresh! Aya!

DJ Supagreg, Da number one

By Supagreg on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 07:35 pm:

Yo fans and chicks!,

I was in Jail for 5 years because they said that I didn't paid my car tickets, I own a very funky Renaud 5, You folks know me I'm Gangsta! I don't need no shit. I will buy a new track suit instead of paying those Police &s$!@#. Anyhow in the member section next week you will find out my full story with pictures.

Keep been Fresh Aya!

DJ Supagreg

By jack on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 07:39 pm:

yo, where is "the getto of Mannathan"?

By Supagreg on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 03:01 pm:

Hey hommie,
    The getto if pass the Bridge.
    I need to see the map. I think that I was listening to my music with volume at max, I feel so daisy.

Stay frech.

www.supagreg.com
    gansta@supagreg.com

Supagreg

By V on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 07:02 pm:

Supagreg,you understand my situation with jack? do me a favour post this,lots,pisses him off no end http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html its jack posting gay in Hungarian.,nekid below the waist.

By V on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 07:08 pm:

...look I dont mind gays,long as they arnt called jack... o.k. by you?

By Antigone on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 07:16 pm:

So V, I'll be in London on Wednesday. (I may not be free until the weekend, though) Where do you want to meet?

By V on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 07:58 pm:

ANTI!!!!!!!! on line?????????? EXCELLENT!!!!....look,v is free 6 ,7, 8, 9, but only after 6p.m...I need to go forward days beyond that in my diary,I do have days when I dont work,but I have to work it out,in England,can you still have access to the net in London? best to meet in central London,I will try to sort it out,as you have a long way to get back home,look,strange as it sounds,I forget my own mobile no.,as I dont phone myself,will give more info in less than 24 hours,Anti,v recalls your very sharp postings in the past,I allways like them,...Anti,even if we only meet for 10 mins,you can allways say you met a real live Vampire!...and if you have a mobile,post it.Good luck.

By droopy on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 08:06 pm:

i am excited about this.

By V on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 08:12 pm:

...I hope we meet up,just for the hell of it...You know the best parts in life? odd,chance, meetings with strangers,so I find...look foreward to meeting you.

By V on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 08:48 pm:

droopy,you and me still have to get to "the hill of crosses"...some how,and I hope its before our next re-incarnation...as allways, you are such a fine person,but with our eyes,we wont even need shades,will we?...droopy,you know,if I miss a meeting with Anti,I will regret it allways.,I find it a bit,how can I put it? alien,,,to meet a part of the Matrix,but then again,so am I.....so how are YOU keeping? well I hope?

By kazu on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 09:42 pm:

i am excited about this too

take photographic pictures

By Nate on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 11:31 pm:

you can't photograph vampires.

By Antigone on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 11:47 pm:

My hotel's on Aldwych. Is that central enough?

By Czarina on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 12:49 am:

Tiggy,bring a mirror.Thats the true test.Can't see vampires in them.

But maybe thats changed,now that its 2006.Maybe vampires have morphed and are now visible in mirrors.

But bring one for good measue.

Maybe you can both wear wooden stakes in your lapel pockets,so you'll be able to recognize each other.

Oooh,this is so exciting!

By TBone on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 01:26 am:

Or maybe mirror technology is better.

By Antigone on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 01:44 am:

Don't worry. If he's a vampyr I'll see right through him.

By droopy on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 01:56 am:

[rimshot]

By semillama on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 04:30 pm:

Supagreg and V are a match made in heaven.

By V on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 05:38 pm:

...yes,we both hate jack.

By V on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 05:42 pm:

Nate,I think I show up on film,but not in mirrors.

By V on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 05:50 pm:

Anti,just got in,10.30 g.m.t.,watching "Dawn of the dead" on t.v.,eatind a huge kebab,will give loads more info in a few hours.

By droopy on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 07:05 pm:

i was just reading that some people think that the word vampire comes from the lithuanian word "wempti", meaning "to drink".

a story about the lithuanian living dead that appeared in the news recently:

Driver has 18 times legal alcohol limit

By Liudas Dapkus

The Associated Press

VILNIUS, Lithuania — Lithuanian police were so astonished by a breath test that registered 18 times the legal alcohol limit, they thought their device must be broken.

It wasn't.

Police said Tuesday that 41-year-old Vidmantas Sungaila registered 7.27 grams per liter of alcohol in his blood repeatedly on different devices after he was pulled over Saturday for driving his truck down the center of a two-lane highway 60 miles from the capital, Vilnius.

Lithuania's legal limit is 0.4 grams per liter, or 0.04 grams per 100 milliliters. Washington state's legal limit is 0.08 grams per 100 milliliters. That means Sungaila's blood alcohol content was nine times the legal limit in Washington and most other U.S. states.

"This guy should have been lying dead, but he was still driving. It must be an unofficial national record," Saulius Skvernelis, director of the national-police traffic-control service, told the AP. "He was of high spirits and grinning the whole time he was questioned."

Medical experts say anything above 3.5 grams per liter of alcohol in the blood is lethal for most people.

"A person this intoxicated should be in an intensive-care unit, not behind the wheel," said Tautvydas Zikaras, head of the dependence-illness center in the country's second-largest city, Kaunas. Zikaras said he had never heard or read of someone being so drunk.

Vidmantas?

V?

By V on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 02:31 pm:

DROOPY!!! you know,I tend to think Lithuanians have Latin sounding names,like old Roman,my Fathers name was Yorgi Kucheck,but perhaps that was not so Roman as some.

By V on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 03:06 pm:

Vidmantas,also sounds Roman to me,droopy,you know I saw 25 real live Lithuanians out side the Lithuanian Embassy in Central London today,half of them are blond,good looking kids,not that tall,same as me,5,9 inches,my genetic research that links Lithuanins with Finland is not alltogether incorrect.,your ideas?

By V on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 03:32 pm:

droopy,you know I have a bad feeling v and Anti wont meet up,but I try hard for for it to happen.droopy,its a one off,west meets east,no other chance,its asking a lot,can you do a spell or incantation,or something?...v can,,,can you? v has allmost no info on Anti,smart poster,thats all I have. it.

By Nate on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 03:49 pm:

they say: east is east, west is west. two different colors on the map.

we say: break the line, chew the fat. keep moving out into the gap.

i always wondered, if the wise ones tell lies, maybe that is for the best?

By V on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 04:44 pm:

.....yeah,Nate,its a tough situation v is in now,Anti at my City in hours,no contact mobile on line...v posted his,perhaps Anti dont want to meet the Vampire?....Nate,v dont want to be in that siation I have a live Sorabji 20 miles down the road from me and I dont talk ,you understand hombre???

By Nate on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 05:30 pm:

nate thinks anti wants to meet v. i'd make an effort to meet you if i were in london. but of any sorabji i know, i think anti makes the most effort to meet other sorabjis. i could be wrong, but it certainly seems that way.

By Antigone on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 08:26 pm:

V, my e-mail: greg_barton@yahoo.com

Or, if you don't feel comfortable e-mailing me, that's cool. Did you post your number? I didn't see. Just post here about where and when you want to meet.

I'll be in London early on the 7th, but probably won't be able to meet until the weekend some time.

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 07:27 pm:

Anti,well its fredbearer@btinternet.com,most of my mail is from axe murderers,so v thinks,so I dont check it out too much...we both find each other,uh,how can I say? smart but creepy?,,,but I still hope we meet up some how....tend to think we are not as evil as our postings.Odd,Sorabji is messing around with my address,is this place on auto pilot or something? I get stuff put in I dont request,double address???why? Anti,do you have a phone?

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 07:40 pm:

...on my posting check out,I got a double posting,why I dont know,but the script came up original,did I land in the Sorabji Bermuda Triangle again?

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 08:02 pm:

Anti,13th,14th, v has no work,yet,or its 15th,16th before afternoon,or we phone,right? some sort of contact? or v will meet you any place 13th or 14th of june.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact