AS much of a .......

sorabji.com: I wish you were...: AS much of a .......
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Skitzo on Wednesday, August 30, 2000 - 11:06 pm:

I wish you were as much of a whore as I am projected to be...Then you would understand. Maybe. Probably not, but I wish you were as much of a whore I am.
    Then you would see why I don't make decisions, and always give you what you want and tell you what you want to hear, even though it's against my best judgement. I wish you were the whore that you think I am. I wish I wasn't the whore you think I am. I wish I weren't in WHORELAND right now. Roaming the streets, corners, and alleys of my guilt pleading for you to come by and save me, and pay me to quit repenting and live again. You won't do that though, because your mind is set and I am the whore that you are absolutely and devoutly in love with. You won't because I am the whore you think I am, but I'm not the whore you know I'm not. You think I am, but you know, somewhere hidden in your Freudian analysis of me and my sins. You know I'm not the whore, you project me as to the world. You know. I wish you were the whore you think I am. I wish you would release me from the guilt that I am handcuffed to. But you won't, you believe that I should wallow in the guilt. And just as I am about to go under you stroll by and yank me out by my scalp and let me rot on the bank, and then throw me to back to come save me again. That's why you are always right. Because you control my guilt. But that is all you control. I wish you were the whore, because I'm not going to play the Whore in our relationship anymore. I not going to descend into hell again, so you can save me. You are the whore now. Let me come save you. I wish I wasn't the whore you think I am and know I'm not.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact