DEAD!

sorabji.com: I wish you were...: DEAD!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By SD on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 11:39 pm:

God damnit! Sometimes my life can just bitch at me so frequently, well i'm gonna bitch back! >< RARH!

First off, my damn weekend went all fuckin bad, i've been sick, online people just piss me off, them and their fuckin lowlife depressions and all of their problems, GAH IT JUST PISSES ME OFF! Why can't they be all fuckin happy for once?! it's like a damn soap opera, and i'm in it dealing with all of these fucker's problems! GAHAGAAHGHAHAH DAMN MORONS!

Speaking of morons, those fuckers at school piss me off too! One moment i'm happy next they'll be putting me down, why i outta punch them htrough that wall behind them! STUPID IDIOTS! And ontop of that it's the fuckin suicide act people go through that just piss me the fuck off!

Damn idiots, they wanna kil themselves, fuckin goto hell then! I could care a lot damn less! XPXPXP GOO TOOO HEEEELLL FUCKERRRSS!!

Ahah, yes, and then there's that other tincy little "DRAMA ACT" my fuckin little sister puts on! JEEZ! SHE CALLS ME UP AFTERSCHOOL ALL 'I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU' WHAT. IF.

And now she's all "Oh, i'm so worried.." and she's my fuckin LITTLE SISTER! I GET NO RESPECT AROUND HERE SINCE I'M THE OLDEST! JUST BECAUSE I'M SHORT! EVERYONE'S LIKE.. OLDER THAN ME! GAAAH FUCKIN MORONS!

Then my dad screams at me for no fuckin reason, hell with that! He just calls me in his room and screams at me! WHOOHOO BLOW YOUR DAMN ST$EAM OFF ON ME!

Then he want sme to help him, HAHAHHAHAHAH FUCKERRRSSSS, And I help him. Damned my good side.

SIDES?! Yes , ahaha, there are two sides of me, This is the fuckin ' i don't give a shit when i'm pissed' personality, the other is caring and loving and cute and I DON'T GIVE A FUCK RIGHT NOW! BACK TO MY DAD!

Just cause he doesn't know shit from sheyane about websites, i offer to help him and then when he eats.. it's like GAAAH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! CHEW WITH YOUR DAMN MOUTH CLOSED, FUCKER! *smack smack bitchslap* DIE DIE DIE!! OH YEAH, BLOW YOUR DAMN NOSE!! RARRRRH!

Phew, oh yeah, more anger! WEEE!!

KAREN THAT FUCKIN BITCH THAT RUINED MY DAMN LIFE! SHE CAME IN AND CHEATED WITH MY DAD, WHEN SHE ALREADY HAD A HUSBAND, WHEN MY DAD ALREADY HAD A WIFE! AND I KNEW THIS BEFORE THEY EVEN ADMITTED ANYTHING! GRARH! THOSEGOD DAMN FUCKERS! AND NOW KAREN BROUGHT HER FUCKIN KIDS HERE TO STAy.

Oh yes, Lacey, she's cool, she's actually awesome, she's like me, split personality shirt all the way! BUT AMANDA'S A FUCKIN MORON! SHE'S PREGNANT, WHOOOHOOO, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN STAY UP ALL FUCKIN NIGHT ON THE COMPUTER AND THEN SLEEP ALL DAY ON THE COUCH WHEN I'M SICK! I SWEAR I'M GONNA GO INTO YOUR FUCKIN ROOM AND RIP THAT GOD DAMNED ASSY COMPUTER OUT OF YOUR WALL AND SHOVES IT THROUGH THAT FUCIN LITTLE WINDOW SYOU HAVE AND SLIT YOUR THROAT WITH THE BROKEN GLASS SHARDS AFTERWARDS! THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO KAREN!!!!

My mom is so cool, she's the best of all, i love her. Yes i do, one of the few fuckin people i love in this world, I LOVE MY MOM! SHE UNDERSTANDS ME! Then again, which mom doesn't?

Back to the damn ranting and raving.

FUCKIN KOU FROM ONLINE! Jeezez, that boy doesn't give up until now! HE LIKES ME, OHH WHOOOHOOO, I HATE HIM! THAT FUCKER CAN BURN! MY GAWD, IT'S LIK EHE NEVER QUITS HITTING ON ME, IT'S LIKE 'SHUT THE FUCK UP, I HATE YOU, GO AWAY' but nooo, Taky *(the other side of my) has to be all nic eand respectful and GAAAH SHE MAKES ME SICK! *kills wall and computer screen* I HATE YOU KOU!! DIEEEE BURRRRRRNN AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ehem, anyway, lemme think of anything else..
    *tick tock tick tock*
    Oh yah, those fuckers from that anime convention! I HATE YOUUUUUU YOUUU AND YOUUU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AHAHAHA, FUCKERS! BURN

Well, Do i have issues? Naahh.. I just need to steam all this off, oh my damn bird!
    GAH HE'S SO ANNOYING SOMETIMES, I'M TRYING TO DO SOMETHING WITHOUT BEING DISTURBED AND HE'S "SQUAAAAAK SWQAUAAAAAK SQQQEEEEKKK" AND YOU JUST WANNA SMASH HIM THROUGH THE WALL AND SCREAM "POLLIE WANNA GET FUCKED BY THE WALL!?!?!?"

Phew, and Chrissy has to call me back, damnit! I'lm gonna call her again, and if my parents call me up again i'm gonna SCREAAAM!!!!!

It's a good thing we have these internet places to vent ^_^ or else the blogs would never be the same O_O

DIE CHOCOLATE BUNNY! DAMNIT! I ATE MINE! I WANNA ANOTHER! Fuck it.

Ah, diet pepsi, lovely diet pepsi, calm.. calm..
    I HATE SCHOOL! DAMNIT! NOW I HAVE TO FUCKIN DO GOOD IN MATH FOR THE REST OF THE GOD DAMNED YEAR! RAAARRRH, THEN MY DAD'S GONNA GET ME A TUTOR AND THEN I'LL ACTUALLY PASS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH, FUCKIN RARRRRH ONE MORE TIME!

><><><
    DIE WORLD! DIEEE!!

My dad's really not that bad, he's a cool guy, just sometimes he gets on my nerves.
    We're just like each other, I act like him, so we both have a fuckin temper! xDXDXDXD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA ehem

gotta take a shower soon, and i'm gonna goto school tomorrow, fuckin school, yes i hate it! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY KSNBFKLJADSBGBB,MGNSA,MDNGKLJAENGKLJHelkhyk;luHERGKJNAekj tyklnadkflnskerjnkjeanyhkljqn

*BIG SIGH*

i feel better, now i'm gonna go take a shower *sigh* bye bye ^_^
    ~*~*~~ note to all that read this, no comment ^____^ I HATE YOU *~*~*~~* FUCKERS xD AHAHAHA *runs off and blows up the world*

By Worm hole on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 10:01 am:

this is more fun than takeing a shit.

By Mah on Sunday, November 2, 2003 - 05:00 am:

By M on Sunday, November 2, 2003 - 05:09 am:

By Me on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 01:57 pm:

get a life

By jack on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 02:26 pm:

i love this thread.

By heather on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 04:58 pm:

so many mahmoods

so little time

By Lapis on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 03:09 am:

die chocolate bunny.

yes.

By COOLGUY on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 02:39 pm:

WTF!! YA MADDY!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact