Dead

sorabji.com: I wish you were...: Dead
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Bitter on Saturday, March 14, 1998 - 01:00 am:
    Dead.

By Habercroix on Saturday, March 14, 1998 - 01:11 am:
    Dead can dance...just not very well

By SpaceyChick on Saturday, March 14, 1998 - 02:28 pm:
    We are all dying... The dying process begins at about puberty. Up to that point our bodies are growing, then about the time the hormones kick in, that's the beginning of the end. So basically it's a trade-off, sex for death... I feel cheated...

By Slacker on Saturday, March 14, 1998 - 09:43 pm:
    actually, we begin dying the moment we are conceived. as for the point about our bodies growing until puberty, there is no truth to that. i feel something growing right now. gotta go wash my hands.

By SpaceyChick on Sunday, March 15, 1998 - 12:23 am:
    And your information is based on what?

By Tucker on Sunday, March 15, 1998 - 12:51 am:
    my hair is growing

By Tarmac on Sunday, March 15, 1998 - 01:12 pm:
    Tucker: Thank you for putting a positive spin on an otherwise depressing topic. Now GET A HAIRCUT, YA DAMN HIPPIE!

By Tucker on Sunday, March 15, 1998 - 01:39 pm:
    not long, just growing

By Grant on Sunday, March 15, 1998 - 07:20 pm:
    Tucker, your hair is NOT growing; the rest of your head is shrinking.

My brother Kyle just corrected my grammar. He said that I should use a semicolon in that sentence. I had put a comma. That would have been bad, and I would have been the laughing-stock of society. Thanks for saving me Kyle.

LONG LIVE GREEN COWS!!!

By Slacker on Monday, March 16, 1998 - 03:34 am:
    SpaceyChick
    it's based on fact, think about it
    we all begin dying the moment we come to be. life is just the prelude to death. it only seems short because you're dead for so long.

By Dave on Monday, March 16, 1998 - 03:42 pm:
    Tying this thread to another- yes, there is an irresistable force. It is entropy.

By Markus on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 - 07:18 pm:
    I thought it was a box of Thin Mints in the pantry, with an ice cold gallon of 2% in the fridge. Never been able to resist that.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, June 14, 1998 - 11:08 am:
    Anything less than 100% Vitamin D Milk is bile from the bottom of a pond. ICK!

By Chordata on Sunday, June 14, 1998 - 04:53 pm:
    oh yes, i can see the logic:

milk, gross in itself (drinking another species' breast milk) minus saturated fat and cholesterol = bile.

yup, i get it.

By Pete on Sunday, June 14, 1998 - 10:56 pm:
    skim milk for me....i like my breast milk fat free

i also like breasts to be fat free, but that's for another message board

By Z on Sunday, June 14, 1998 - 11:13 pm:
    that's about all breasts are. fat. with a few milk duds thrown in.

By Strange on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 04:48 pm:
    Getting back to the subject I know many who deserve death. especially her. especially I. We both shall die. I wish you were dead I would say to her and she'd say the same to me, but now that kind of love is gone and I only wish death off and on.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact