finding a person

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: finding a person
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By B.COLELAY on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 04:45 pm:
    how do you find a person over the internet if you don't have their number and don'[t remember their full name?
    Especially if they are from another state?

By Florida on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 06:20 pm:
    Contact the Psychic Friends network. Tell them Esther sent you.

By Look on Tuesday, April 28, 1998 - 08:38 am:
    look look look look look look look

By Venatrix Mirjen on Tuesday, April 28, 1998 - 05:36 pm:
    I'd love to know myself.
    I have a full name, but damned if 'Day' isn't a popular last name in Shreveport.
    If you don't remember their last name, you're screwed. Are they online and you know a handle/nick? Then you have a much better chance. I knew a kid once whose father was a private detective. I only found that out after I called the police on him.

By STEVEN on Friday, May 1, 1998 - 01:55 pm:
    YOU DON'T.IT'S PROBABLY NOT THE ANSWER YOU WANT TO HEAR, BUT SHORT OF USING THE MAGIC EIGHT BALL, GIVE IT UP.

By
Sara on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 10:05 am:

Great project! Do you know of any payphones covered with webcam. I'd like to see the person I'm speaking to! Email if you know to; sara.hammarkrantz@titan.se

By Trudy on Thursday, January 13, 2000 - 07:50 am:

find jim or james rock in nibley utah ... t

By Single mom on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

I am looking for the father of my child I need help I live in another state and need some info on how to find him he lives in Bronx or I think he might of moved to queens I have all of his information name birth date but I still cant find him I am in Florida my email address is babygirl33064@aol.com if anyone reads this and can help me please email me with some info so I dont have to get other people involved.
    thanks

By Patrick Farmer on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 09:55 am:

I am looking for the person that I loved verey much but I screwed up I was mor wered about her then I was about myself wich led me knowere but downhill. It has ben about eight months since I have seen her her name is carrie ane molnar if you know her or if you see her tell her that I still love her like know other my life has changed a lot becus of her (in a good way) but let her know that Patrick Farmer still loves her the same but in a beter and diferent way becuse of her shewas living in salisbury M.D. just have her contact me at usskittyhawk2000@yahoo.com please! Thank you very much!
    U.S.NAVY UKUSKA JAPAN USS KITTYHAWK(CV-63)

By JusMiceElf on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 10:56 am:

Wow...a Patrick Farmer. How does one farm Patricks? Are they hard to raise? What kind of feed do you give them? Do you believe in free range farming of Patricks, or do you prefer more commercial methods? Enquireing minds want to know

(the other patrick...)

By Leksus fEMCz on Thursday, September 6, 2001 - 02:30 am:

hmmmmmm... i think they are battery patricks, not free-range..

;)

By Bondsman224 on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 08:09 pm:

Here's a new number for you, 931-686-9900, It is at Taylor's Market in Rock Island, TN. It is located in the parking lot to the side of the store. You can usually get someone in the evenings.

By Sweetie the bird on Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 02:49 am:

I'm Looking 4: Jason Scott Reel age 27, last seen in aurora, MO.... :( ?????

By Jean metz on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 07:51 pm:

i..looking for lewis....metz usaf ret..i live in reading berks england tel 01189 462008 he lives somehere in michigan jean thnk you

By Jeanmetz on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 02:38 am:

looking for metz family west virginia dad lewis 4 sons greg dan micheal delwin all now married dan is a teacher if you can help phone me at home in england o1189 462008 thanks jean metz

By Nate on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 03:15 am:

hey, you have the same phone number as Jean metz.

By Terry on Monday, July 8, 2002 - 08:38 am:

I am looking for John Campbell. His last known
    address was Aurora, Co.
    please email:tdiana97@hotmail.com

By Nate on Monday, July 8, 2002 - 06:58 pm:

John Campbell is dead.

By Jeanmetz on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 01:21 am:

who has the same nmbe as jean metz its a private hous num

By Nate on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 10:22 am:

not my fault, buddy. you french?

By Me on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:53 pm:

i am looking for a chic named Darcy Ann Zeller if anyone has any information please e mail me at me160@hotmail.com reall important that i speek with her!!!!!!

By Julian Ramsbottom on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 04:43 am:

Darcy Ann Zeller is dead. Go to the local psychic to speak to her.

By Sweetie the bird on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 07:14 pm:

By Nate on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 08:15 pm:

jesus is your puppet.

By Antigone on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 08:18 pm:

Opium is the religion of the asses.

By Nate on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 08:35 pm:

By spunky on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 09:07 pm:

what in god's name is that, nate?

By Nate on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 10:02 pm:

By kazoointoit on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 09:24 pm:

damn that's cute

I wish the first picture wasn't so dark

cute. super cute. maybe even adorable.

cute. cute. cute.

that word no longer looks real

By Nate on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 11:01 pm:

that's whiskey, you know.

By kazoointoit on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 11:17 pm:

baa like it's got some kind of root in it, while oink looks like there is some kind of alien-baby in it.

mmmmmm....alienbabyrootwhisky

By AN OLD FRIEND on Saturday, January 4, 2003 - 05:59 pm:

STILL LOOKING FOR DARCY ANN ZELLER AND SHES NOT DEAD SHE IS WELL ALIVE AND HIDDING FOR A GUY NAMED JOHN SOMETHING. LOOK IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHERE SHE IS I REALLY NEED HER HELP AND TO TALK TO HER PLEASE E MAIL ME AT GUESSME@ALLTEL.NET AND PLEASE DONT SIGN ME UP WITH THOSE SITES AGAIN I JUST REALLY NEED TO TALK TO HER ITS TRULY IMPORTANT.

By Ian Kennedy on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 09:55 pm:

Does anyone know what happened to Alyce Alpine
    from Queens ? Last heard of living in Cincinnatti
    and married to a guy called Neukirchen? The family
    were from Queens. Help pleas

By Ziggy on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 11:00 am:

I have odd socks on today.

By J on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 11:58 am:

Why are they odd? Are you wearing one on your johnson?

By Ziggy on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 01:01 pm:

if thats where i think it is then certainly not. The wrong size!

By J on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 03:26 pm:

Too big or too little?

By Ziggy on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 12:43 pm:

too big...but i do have large feet!

By J on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 01:36 pm:

Is that why your socks are odd?

By Ziggy on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 10:59 am:

No,they both read Tolstoy late at night.Thats odd...for socks.

By J on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 01:28 pm:

So they are educated,that is odd.

By U.k.ziggy on Monday, September 1, 2003 - 12:56 pm:

just found another pair of odd socks in my drawer!!

By J on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 12:00 pm:

I think you'll find your life will get more interesting if you stuff those socks down the front of your pants.

By U.k.ziggy on Wednesday, September 3, 2003 - 11:41 am:

Thanks,i'll try that.

By Larry Collins on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 10:35 pm:

Hey Everyone, I'm searching for my God Child, She was born to Joan (last name unknown) and Jimmy Romero in 1966 or 67. Joan and Jimmy lived in Astoria during the time. Joan was born there but Jimmy came from South America, he worked for Pan Am Airlines.
    They separated just after the birth of My God Child. My wife and I were living in Astoria then and I was in the Army stationed at the Army Pictorial Center.
    The ceremony naming me her GodFather was held at a Catholic Church in Astoria.

If anyone knows of Joan or Jimmy please contact my self at; wally_here@hotmail.com.

Larry

By Steven kopp on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 12:16 am:

i am looking for dennis x horsewood--
    or any friends, and or relatives,
    he is a man about 80 years old, in the year 2004, just moved from orlando fl.

a town close to it called zellwood, and lived in a gated golf course community.
    to somewhere in the european country-england.
    unfortuneately it is a common name in england-can you believe that?
    his wife-mable, died a few years ago in fl.
    anyone that might have some info of his current where abouts, please
    send me an email at stevenkopp@emailaccount.com
    i do not need any trash email, and or spam.
    i can pay a small finders fee.
    thank you
    steven

By Orangebanana on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 08:46 am:

anybody knows Jacqueline Ehrsam? She's from Gempen,Switzerland. I haven't seen her for the longest time...:( please mail me if u have any info about her. thanks. llisbextor@yahoo.com

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact