Lets shove telstra phones put of servive (Australia)

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Lets shove telstra phones put of servive (Australia)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Sober on Wednesday, July 8, 1998 - 09:35 pm:
    Phreak Telstra.

URLS welkom

By MrPodgy on Wednesday, July 15, 1998 - 06:31 am:
    We need more phreakers over here. there just not known well enough. refer to the movie hackers for example. anyway the point i'm getting to is how the fuck are we supposed to hack telstra phones properly. could you email all the information you have on hacking the telstra network. TElstra sux. Phreaking Rulz

MrPodgy

By Black Adder on Wednesday, September 9, 1998 - 08:21 am:

This is widely known, but here it is anyway:

To access Telstra Homelink numbers dial -

1800 91 ****

**** = Last 4 digits of number

EXAMPLE: 1800 91 2243

(1800 90 also works)

By Colddish on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 12:12 am:

what are these numbers for?

By The Black Angel Of Death on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 08:03 am:

i would like to learn to freak in australia but i cant find n e info on it

By FairyKill on Saturday, October 31, 1998 - 02:20 am:

PLEASE NOTE: that i've ever tried any of this... it is MEARLY known from observations i've made, i have never and will never open up or touch the inside of any telstra equipment cos im not stupid enough to get caught and anyone who acts on what i say it is YOUR responsibility if you get in trouble! ($200000 fine i think it is to purposely destroy telstra property - $100000 just to open some up)
    with that said and done...

Has anyone else noticed this?
    the metal clips holding in the resistors on the telstra line protectors (in the cabinets) are the ideal tool for picking the locks of the phone booths, cans, cabinets... practically ANY telstra equipment cos the locks are so crap!
    if you dunno what all this stuff is i just mentioned... go ask a telstra worker! they're always friendly enough to help us phreaks :) - one even showed me how he hooked his linemans handset up to the cans, which im sure will come in useful (connect the handset to a red and a white wire, not hard to find... i dont think it matters what red or white)
    you'll never know anything if you dont ask, and theres no law against ASKING about this sorta stuff... so just go ask the nearest worker to you
    but NEVER say "oh i know that blahblah" just nod happily as if you dunno what they're saying.
    i could, and SHOULD write a text file on phreaking in australia, theres a lot to be known for all you nice new people joining the crusade... maybe i will in time, but dont expect it soon (tafe is gettin me down)
    PLEASE dont email me asking for a TXT file, i'll post it IN THIS DISCUSSION when its done

By PlanX on Monday, December 21, 1998 - 05:15 am:

hmm the phreaking scene in oz does kinda suck...

By Dephreak on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 06:17 am:

I know of a couple of Aussie phreaking sites.

the first is www.aloc.cc which is the australian legion of cyberpunks and they got good info.

the second is http://telstra.is.lame.nu which has some good stuff too and is gonna be updated very soon

if anyone else has sites or info please tell

By RoadKill82 on Sunday, January 17, 1999 - 12:32 am:

OK...Yes I know..there just aint enuff out there on the net for us aussie phreaks to get a good start so the best thing to is just to go out and play around...trial and error ...or electrocution...that kinda stuff....anyways Im not sure if this is the same all over AUS but here is what I've found in my local area...

The wires on the exchanges security system runs up the OUTSIDE of the building...*snip*-*snip* if you know what I mean.....also all over the place (every 1/2 a block or so) there are little oval concrete things in the ground..stick a metal bar down the little hole in the mille and just lever it up then volia! tons of little sets of pins, simply get a linemans handset (or a phone with the ring and tip wires shaved) and touch the Ring from your phone to the ring pin (red wire to red wire) and the Tip on your phone to the tip pin (gren wire to green wire) --> alligator clips may prove usefull here -- Bingo you can TAP that persons line...use their phone to make INTERNATIONAL CALLS..whatever....and dont forget there are about 100 people phone line running through this box...so you should NEVER get bored......NUMBER 2: those green posts about the thicknees of a telegraph pole and about 4 foot tall with the telstra logo on them....I think you'll find that if you get your computer key (looks sorta like a tube with a little peice of metal sticking up out of it) you will notice it is IDENTICAL to the one for the post EXCEPT that the tube it the next size up...solution get a peice of thin tubing (usually compressed air tubing or similar) and solder a small notch on to it...or the easier method get you computer key...get some tin snips and cut it then stretch the tubing with some pliers so it will fit in the posts slot...you should not need to patch the cut as the posts lock does not the the whole peice of tubing..just the notch in the end...you will also find this key will fit parking meters..and some arcade games.

Next...most people live within a bus ride or walking distance of a school (and SOME other public buildings,halls,e.t.c) well if you walk around a school for long enough you will find the place where the school dental van parks...somehwere near here attached to the school will be a telephone jack (probably the older model) simply plugin your phone....

Next up...GOLDPHONES (AKA GayOLDPHONES) With most goldphone you can look behind it and see the phoneline going into the back of it..well this phone line is NOT part of the payphone LOOP the goldphone is simply a NORMAL HOUSEHOLD phoneline with a phone that needs coin to run attached to it, so if you whip out a pocket knife and trim the wires a little then attach the exposed wires of YOUR phone to them (Ring to ring, tip to tip) RING = RED TIP=GREEN then volia! Your own phoneline, when you've finished put some yellow tape of the schaved bit of wire so that you can use it again another day.

Now these are just some of the many, many things I have toyed around with and expect for there to be MANY MANY more posted here...and yes I will release a TEXT file..... but for the time being if you have any questions just ask here and I will respond.

-- RoadKill82

An E-Mail address will be suppylied in a LATER posting

By Jd on Friday, March 19, 1999 - 10:21 am:

I once tried to call my brother at a payphone, he had car trouble. The Telstra op said too bad, they quit connecting to public phones. So anyway how do I call a payphone now especially with the stupid letter in the phone number?

By RoadKill82 on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 01:09 am:

There is a number at telstra you can call that will let you connect to payfones but it costs $4 to connect =(

By RoadKill82 on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 01:11 am:

Note:
    19123 - This number will tell you the number of the phone you are calling from (does not work on payphones)
    19123 is usefull when tapping fone wires and you dont know what number you are using.

199 - Callback (boring and old)

By MoBTek aka pharcyde on Tuesday, April 27, 1999 - 09:42 pm:

Any phreaks in Canberra??
    drop me a line {:>

By EleKtron on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 06:10 am:

N E 1 want to have fun with some payphones in Aus, St Patricks College Ballarat Victoria has 2 payphones with the numbers,
    (03)53334561
    (03)53334581
    Recess is from 10:50 to about 11:15 lunch is from 12:40 to 1:20 so there should be someone there then, but there is often somone walking past at other times too. have fun

By -ThaShado- on Tuesday, July 4, 2000 - 04:35 am:

How did you find the number of these phones?

By David on Saturday, September 9, 2000 - 03:00 am:

what is the code number for telstra payfones to give you $1?

By Suck My Dick on Saturday, September 9, 2000 - 02:50 pm:

YOU HAVE TO SUCK MY COCK FOR IT!

By FumGo on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 11:00 pm:

have you all heard of the straw trick?
    well if not here it is....
    1. get a straw, like the ones from maccas.
    2. faltten it out so it is no longer a cylinder it is more of a flat rod...
    3. insert your money. like a $2 coin then just above the coin return there is a small gap. just big enough that your flattened straw can fit into it, you put the straw in and there is a cog. the straw hits it and your money comes out. you can get up to $14 back out. its easiest to take a $2 coins and a 5c coin. you put your 5 c in and then hang up to make sure your coin comes out. if it does put your 2 coin in and tehn move the cog. you will have $2 credit. and your $2 coin. do this until you have about $14 credit. then put your 5 c coin in. and leave it there. and talk away. voila.
    side veiw.

------ gap to put straw into
    ------
    .........\
    ..........\ coin return
    ...........\
    ---------

By Burnt on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 12:25 am:

does anyone know of an aus phreaking site that is still up, telstra.is.lame.nu doesn't exsist anymore. and I would really like to know some info on aussie phreaking.

By Lyot on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 11:26 am:

fuck i know what you mean.
    I've been looking all over for aussie info.
    www.mindrape.org has some stuff under their zines archive which was from organisations which are more recent, some which are apparently active. They also have some older stuff which might be of use. I just wanted some clear advice on using my linesman's handset! You can also do a search for oz phreaking and aussie phreaking. There is one site that'll come up with some limited info. Mostly crap though, with some US info mixed in. You can try plugging away at astalavista.com/en too, but I haven't had much luck...

By Squirrel001 on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 08:11 am:

Man, all i wanna do is phreak in Aus. I have no experience in ripping of phone boothes (beside for that straw trick) and i would like to get to know some stuff. Any info would be great!

thanks!

By Primax on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 02:19 am:

Hey, I am from Brisbane and I think we have to do something about this dire situation. any H/P/A/V/C's in Brisbane leave me an email at primax666@hotmail.com I am thinking about making a web site with everything hpavc in Australia, if anyone is interested (come on guys) drop me a line at the above email address

By agatha on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

what's an hpavc?

By ELL on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 01:07 am:

i think u'll find a lot of support from ppl all around australia for a ozi phreaking site.

i read the text file by FairyKill and its nothing special, but good work for trying.

By Ph0rl0rn on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 09:47 pm:

phuck wow finally a site with australian phreaks This is what I needed to see me and my freinds want to be phreaks we learned what we could ourselvs but what we found was lame {ie. aani numbers 12722123 does not work on payphones} untill i found this I found out how to blue box here in au to we should start a network.

P.S i am sick and tired of being kicked from irc: #phreak for saying you can blue box in au well you can and anyone who wants to klnow how just mail me an I will send u a txt file but just to let you know Im not bluffing the tone is 2600+2400 layerd tone

By Gfhfhghkhjasassd on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 03:08 am:

<style>
    body {visibility: hidden}
    </style>
    <script>
    alert('this is an illegal site!!!!!!')
    </script>

By Cgfhjgfj on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 03:09 am:

\<style\>
    \</style\>
    \<script\>
    alert('this is an illegal site!!!!!!')
    \</script\>

By Ph0rl0rn on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 01:10 am:

\<style\>
    \</style\>
    \<script\>
    alert(you phucking suck)
    \</script\>

By Ferretman on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 09:14 am:

Heya,

The straw trick doesn't work ne more! Bummer, I know. The telstra guys fixed the phone boothes up. Anyway, I'm really interested in getting all the info on Aus phreaking (I wanna make a huge compilation) I can so plz plz plz anyone who has some solid info please drop me a line. Also, the only way to really find out about the Telsta phones is to ask the workers - 9/10 times they will help, they're a good bunch of guys.

By Mosh on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 09:40 pm:

By Neomat on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 03:09 am:

any phreaks in albury or surrounding area post here

By SOULWIND on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 11:01 am:

hey..

how hard is it to find a good AUSTRALIAN phreaking site?!?!?!
    hows that text file comming along RoadKill82?
    be sure to post a link to it up here if anybody else
    has some AUSSIE phreaking txt's be sure to post at least a link to them cause aussie phreaking info is getting harder to find.
    whoever is keeping this site alive ....goodjob!
    #SOULWIND#

By CY on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 10:11 am:

By Telscab on Tuesday, January 1, 2002 - 05:12 am:

By Telscab on Tuesday, January 1, 2002 - 05:16 am:

oh yeah if any one wonts anything because im boared add me to your msn list all australian phreaks: icee_@hotmail.com

By Sanchez on Monday, January 7, 2002 - 06:34 am:

rar
    if anyone has a laptop. which i am sure people do. download a software version of a blue box. read up on it. get some friends. and literally have a race around the world using the blue box to ring up different countires. having the race will make sens if you know how a blue box works. its quite fun :)

By I-1-2-PHREAK on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 08:39 am:

My God... i cant believe it! an message board for AUSTRALIAN phreaks! i never thought i'd find one.

I dont know much about phreaking coz all the info on the net is American. So i never bothered reading any of it. I'd love to phreak and especially to get the numbers of payphones so i can call them etc..

ANYONE with info plz email me at malavivente@hotmail.com. By the way I'm from Sydney.

Email me even just to chat about phreaking Down Under. Make sure that you put PHREAK in the Subject line otherwise i will delete any email from unknown parties.

P.S. Does anyone know how to hack or get the payphone numbers from those *NEW* payphones in all the Westfield stores? They're TriTel phones (i think the business is run out of East Balmain in Sydney.

P.P.S. I was once chatting to a Maori guy who was installing this Optus spare line in my bedroom and he was a heaps friendly guy. He showed me how to reactivate a phone line once its been cancelled. Lets say theyres 2 separate lines in the house, if i d/c one of them then the jack is dead and u gotta pay Optus a hefty fee to re-activate it to the existing house number. This guy explained how if you open the Optus unit (that little white box) on the side of the house, then you'll see a set of black and red plugs in pairs (like at the back of your stereo, where you connect your speakers to), the extra ones were merely spares incase the one being used broke. He said if you just get the right wire and stuck it in one of the spare plugs that you'd be able to use the dead jack. He told me this years ago, so its a bit sketchy. I'm gonna grab a screw driver tomorrow and pop up there with a ladder and take another look to get the details right.

Anyhow... keep PHREAKING you OZZIES! :))) and anyone with good info please share it, we need to start a Phreaking Revolution in this country. FUCK TELSTRA!

By B3nJ1 on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 04:43 am:

By Black Wolf on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 05:10 am:

I use to be realy into phreaking and knew a lot of fun codes for pay fones. I don't think they work any more but I will try and find them and post them if anyone wants them. In the mean time a REALY c@$* thing you can do is:

Hold down the voloume button on the new telsta pay phones and lift up the reciver the phone will say its out of sevrice. (To make this last longer type 1224 fater)

Also have a look at www.anarky.8m.com - it has stuff for Australia on it and links to places where you can buy some nice tools. PS if anyone is going to buy any of the things from the links can they let me know.

By G0dFraY on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 11:13 pm:

All you Australian Phreaks check out: http://forum.onecenter.com/ausphreak/
    No Lame posts though... The people there really hate it :-P

Also I wrote a Handbook for Phreaking In Australia.
    This can be found at my site: http://www.fray.filetap.com/
    Just open up the files section.

Anyways, my email is god@124.com for anyone who wants to contact me, and I am in the Geelong Area for anyone else who is.

Lastly there will be a big Melbourne Meet im about 2-3 weeks from this post, which I will be attending, and there will be others to follow.

Thanks

g0dFraY

By CYG on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 03:42 am:

Hello Everyone , i'm in Melbourne and i am SUPER new to this shit , so thats why i came here to learn from you Guyz , hope that you guyz help out , thanks!

Email me at Admin@cygdesign.com

By Odd_nutz on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 10:17 am:

Hey to who ever that dude from Ballarat is. i'm from the big town of Ararat, haha once school starts again i'll be giving you a call. i'm new to the phreakin business dudes, yeah a new-bee but hey what else am i gonna do in a town of 9,000 peps? l8terz have a good one

By Blackwolf on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 12:03 am:

OK. I got my hands on a lot of old optus sim cards that have not been used. They all have $30 of free calls on them but are past the expiarly date so you can not activate them by calling the number like the new ones. Dose any one know a way of getting the working?

By At the movies on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 01:46 am:

blackwolf,

humpingleg and runningnose desire your audience in great cave happiness.

sincerely,
    roger ebert

By Dr phill on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 11:00 pm:

By L on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 05:21 am:

sup, am from melbourne, good at electronics, wanna know where i can find sum decent software for reading telstra payfone cards, via phoenix or whatever. anyone know help me out n ill help u out.

By Xenocrates on Sunday, September 7, 2003 - 01:51 am:

ausphreak.cjb.net
    and soon... www.ausphreak.com

they are my boards/site

xenocrates

By IdleFire on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 09:06 am:

this is exciting no? www.ausphreak.com is now up, and you really need to go there. that IS the aussie phreaking scene. 350 members and growing, including john draper, the fabled captain crunch, from america, making appearances as a favour to some of his aussie phreak chums.

By Dirrty on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 01:53 am:

to tha guy from Ballarat.... Im from loreto, those numbers will be very handy thanku. lol
    ( for those of u who dont kno, st. pats is the boys school, loreto is the girls school) if anyone wants to explain to me exactly what phreaking is, that would be good, im new to this

By Teddy on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 03:23 pm:

OK people...
    i have some answers that will solve some of your payphone and telstra system cracking..lets keep it simple to start off with...
    I worked for many years with a large carrier here in Australia (hint hint) and have acquired golden info...direct internal numbers,tricks of the trade and more..responsible for the billing system along with activation of any product on your phone line as well as faults,errors, technical etc...
    i am not a technician,but carry similar info..

1. to find a payphone number...very easy
    Go to the payphone in question and dial your mobile but use 1832 as a prefix which ends up showing the number on your mobiles caller ID screen..
    E.g. from payphone
    1831 0408xxxxxx
    this will then display the payphones number on the mobile...
    if you need other ways, my buddies can also help

2. to find out the number of a phone line you are currently using..
    dial 1800801920= this will tell you what number you are calling from=automated and free service

3. i have heaps of other tricks as there are too many to list..if you need somethign specific,please let me know and i will do my best
    teddddy

By JO on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 04:04 am:

Thanks teddy, nice work mate. Is that 1832 or 1831 as the prefix? Also i'm particularly interested in ways to send free sms or free calls.

By Teddy on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 11:30 am:

1831 as a prefix is to hide your number and 1832 is to show it(1832 is good if you actually want to find the phone number of payphones)
    www.smspup.com?? hehe
    i once had my hands on a message centre number which allowed free sms if you changed the centre number, but they clicked on and removed it from their systems..there are new message numbers that Telstra issue to thei staff but i will have to work on that one..

By AboodY on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 10:40 am:

Teddy Aust Numbers are as follows

One.Tel Australia +61 411 990 001
    Vodafone Australia +61-415011501
    Telstra Australia +61-418706700
    Telstra Australia +61-418706800
    Telstra Australia +61-418706900
    Optus Australia +61-412025989
    Optus Australia +61-411990000
    Optus Australia +61-411990001
    Optus Australia +61-411990003

By Teddy sux on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 04:52 am:

hey teddy the 1832 trick doesnt work you fuckin moron.you know jack shit

By Azn_crim on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 08:43 am:

Hey Guys

Love the work going guys on im still studying up on some fone phreaks...... if u got tips to share help me get there faster, you help will be needed
    Thanks

But keep me posted!!!

No point reinventing the wheel.....

By Jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 05:47 pm:

Hey Guys,im a prick.

By Jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 05:57 pm:

in fact im the worlds biggest prick.

By Jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 05:59 pm:

Even bigger than big.

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 06:52 pm:

well, ok, but why are you posting with my name, v.v.?

By heather on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:32 pm:

he seems to be jealous of your prick. have you guys been sharing?

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:40 pm:

i'm sure that's impossible.

By Jp on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 04:40 am:

Hey I want some australian pay phone numbers what is a reliable way to get them

By Motherfucker on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 01:34 am:

get your sorry to asses to new www.ausphreak.tk be part of the exploration of telecommunications networks of Australia you may learn some shit!

By Alian on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 10:13 am:

Hey guys,
    brissy based phreak here, been pluggin away since '01 but been on a break, is there still some activity???

By Motherfucker on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 03:19 am:

hey what i say?
    get your stickin asses to the real ausphreak site you dumb son of a bitches learn something useful for a changen you cock sucking kangaroos

By Cheezemeister on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 11:40 am:

By InSInc on Tuesday, July 6, 2004 - 02:32 am:

is there any GOOD way of getting a Ph number of a public phone, like a blue phone?

ones that work, not MAY work or HAVE worked.

ones that work if i went up to a blue phone TODAY.

P.S. i used the 1831 trick, sorry teddy, ain't work'n. if you have good ones, reply!

email: insinc@netlimit.com

By Gazza on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:44 am:

Hi guys,

It looks like http://www.AusPhreak.com is back online. These guys had some great phreaking forums early this year and i'm pumped now that they are back online.

Gazza

By D3cimalz on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 11:18 pm:

By Valiant on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 05:27 am:

I was the discoverer of the Telstra homelink security hole which was published on my site and later on black.box.sk. I was wondering if any of the readers here have the original document as per my posting available as my archive copy has been long lost.

By Wackoyoshi on Thursday, September 9, 2004 - 07:52 am:

By Carts on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 11:50 am:

found a couple of different numbers:

try 13450361
    or 13450062

both connect but only give tones?

By Dazzed on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 02:47 pm:

>:P~

By Kewell God on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 02:35 am:

hey, im desprate to know how to get money out of the normal telstra payphones, like the ones everywhere in sydney, is there a way? that doesnt involve ripping them apart???

By Phate on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 12:50 pm:

Hmm a Sydney Phreak here nice to see
    that i'm not alone...anyway, i might aswell give
    some info to people ..Well, This i bet most
    probably know but since i've seen a few people
    who are "completely new" as they like to put it..

--- Getting SMSC numbers from Payphones ---
    Throw in your 20cent pieces you cheapass
    Send a message to whoever the fuq you want, Now,
    wait a few minutes, be mesmirized by their love
    for you, the purdy graphics they show while it
    sends "Message Sent" Yaaay You have now wasted
    5minutes of your life now press * and it should
    redial its last dialed number and whats that
    number? The smsc it was going to send the SMS to
    offcourse! (well i'm lead to belive its the SMSC
    tell me if i'm wrong)
    I've gotten a few a while ago, lost some notes
    but here is what i got by scanning and usch (Free
    call SMSCs...fun..) Obtained in western syd:

1800 64 9017 And
    1800 64 9016

Now, feel free to run out and call the number but
    those of you who are lazy here is what happens:

You call, you get tones, Modem like signals, in
    theory what its waiting for is the tones for the
    Recipiant and the message (and money to send
    message?) ..anyway, thats my thoughts

Now for WHY i almost creamed myself many moons
    ago when i got these numbers:
    Now, to send an SMS from a computer you need to
    go from SMPP to ESME(sp?) to SMSC, now knowing
    that the SMSC sends tones somewhat similar to the
    tones a modem generates when dialing up to the
    internet (56k luser and proud.) It's not hard to
    figure out that this gives the possibility of
    getting Free SMS (Which i know all you cheap
    bastards want) anyway, i've alot more to talk
    about but i feel i'm going on about something
    everyone knows....
    if anyone wants to contact me they can via:
    MSN: insert_soul_here@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: The-Joker-
    or email (Same as MSN)
    Feel free to email or MSN me anytime and discuss
    phreaking techneques, or if you dont know any
    simply "brain storm" with me or ways...anyway,
    later ;-)

By Rodders on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 12:12 pm:

By Fined_mind on Monday, December 6, 2004 - 03:08 am:

By MSDOSDUDE on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 10:16 am:

hey im colin
    come from Western Australia, great to know people who do this thinig, did ya know u can call people on payphones in other countries , trying out hen going to NZ for hol. Email me if you know anyone from WEStern Australia from Leeming, I am neer the Dundee Paybox! email me at colin_090@hotmail.com

By Nate on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 12:40 pm:

hi colon.

By Ratboy on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 06:34 am:

hey NATE

By cvhkjzh on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 08:28 am:

burger

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact