Phreaking Territories

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Phreaking Territories
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By WeRNeR on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 04:39 am:
    It's kinda weird here in Oregon. There are tons of payphone Phreaking groups where I live and in order to mark our territory to other Phreaking groups, we do strange things. Most phones are marked by scent. One time, my group and I were cruising around in our yellow Gremlin looking for some payphones. We found one that had been marked with some rotten eggs and dead fish. It smelled like nothing before! K3c (my friend) almost puked! So in order to stand our ground, we began marking our territory. Since most of the main horrible smelling things were already in use, we needed to be creative. I finally decided that we should have any kind of rotten human waste as our marker! My friends and I began shitting, pissing, and farting on the payphones at night. One time, my friend Bill got caught taking a dump by some grandpa! The old geezer chased Bill away as he was crapping, causin Bill to leave a trail of crap in the road! Well, I wrote this message to see if anyone else had the same kinda territory thing goin on.

By Nate on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 02:09 pm:
    yeah, except we're not phreakers. we're a pack of escaped house pets. dogs mostly, but tookums is a cat. one tough tabby, but that's another story totally.

so we run around marking our territory with our piss. everything that sticks up out of the ground in our territory has our piss on it. man, it's great.

so then, one night ralph gets this idea to start shitting on peoples lawns. like lots of shit, all on one lawn. i think it was a full moon. anyway. we pick this one guy's lawn and start shitting. i drop my funk quickly, and scurry off to the sidewalk. one by one the rest of the pups do the same. there is shit everywhere!!

so soon all of us are standing on the sidewalk except for marvin, this big old german shepherd. he's just squatting there with that "painful shit quiver" shaking his ass. gi gi, this little chiuaua bitch starts yapping encouragment. pretty soon we're all yapping, barking and howling. marvin is squatted and quivering.

then, just as his first turds start popping the porch light goes on. this old two legs runs out. marvin's so freaked out that he bolts off, dropping bits of chocolate burrito for about 70 feet.

uh, dog feet. what's that, 10 human feet?

anyway. same as you guys, huh? we're not so far behind humans after all, huh?

By WeRNeR on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 02:35 pm:
    Yeah, we do that too for pranks on rival groups. One time the 12 of us from the group hopped into a rivals backyard at like 2am and started leaving some butt floaters in the pool...soon enough we had created a large school of brown trout. Of course Manny, being as intelligent as he is, decided to drop another terd in the pool. Manny bent over the edge and slipped, falling back into the water. Consequently, a light went on in the house, and the 11 of us took off, leaving Manny alone to fish for some North Oregon Butt Trout. We sprinted out across the street and hid behind a brick wall; to wait for Manny. After about a minute or so later, Manny bolted out of the backyard covered in puse terds. Next thing we know, were running as fast as we can to get away from the house. Manny smelled like rotten butt explosion for about a week, and sometimes instead of crapping on the phones, we'd let Manny sit there to leave his poop scent. Good story...one of my favorites.

By Chordata on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 06:15 pm:
    there is no god.

By ShaftWizarD on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 08:19 pm:
    Ok, that does it. Here we do things right. If we mark our territories as disgustingly as possible, then no one will use the phones. I'm more of a prankster than a phreaker. We don't mark our pranks phones with shit, or rotten eggs, wesimply paint the handle on the phone orange. That way, if we see a phone that is has it's handle painted orange, we know we have the number for it. By the way, WeRNeR, your a sick minded person.

By Ctz on Thursday, September 3, 1998 - 04:42 am:

interesting...phreaking that is..

By Bannedhotdogs on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 01:36 am:

so...what do phones have to do with all of this? i don't think i get it. rival gangs shit in public at payphones? as if people can discern a human shit from a dog shit? like they step in it and know its yours and say "Damn phreakers!" get potty trained and get a clue

By Quidam on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 03:46 am:

When I was that age we used to "phreak" for fun. There was no shitting involved.

More empirical proof that kids are getting dumber every year.

By Quidam on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 03:51 am:

Or maybe it's more empirical evidence of how gullible I am. That has to be a troll...

By Phone Theafz yo on Friday, October 16, 1998 - 07:01 pm:

yeah we mark our territory by getting a really big truck with a big wench and we go out an steal all
    that pay phones we can see then i get a really big drill with a diamond bit and i drill out those pesky coin boxes then we SHIT AND PISS ALLLL OVER Them and we take them back and leave them there W3rd

By George on Thursday, September 23, 1999 - 10:35 am:

Only a bunch of "freak loosers" with no
    life would do that

By Waffles on Thursday, September 23, 1999 - 10:59 am:

get em George, wait to go ...you TELL EM!!!

By Rehnagaid on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 11:45 pm:

well ive never shat on anything but we do paint the 2 button red dont ask i didnt come up with it.

By ate on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 12:13 am:

gk \\

\\

\

By Stef from downtown on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 08:47 pm:

i want a phreaking group for annapolis md

PLZ EVERY1, IM NEW AND ALL SO PLZ HELP

(sorry caps)

cool to meet up and all ok?

By Tr0n on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 05:31 pm:

I like to have people pee on me. and I really love other ppl shit in my mouth.

By Slappywag on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 11:31 pm:

Out Here on the East Coast we do things a little differently. We currently have an enrollment of 723 people in my group(New York Phone Muppets). Every member takes shifts standing by payphones and telling other phreaks that this is NYPM territory. They are usally 6 hour shifts, and we have 173 phones to cover. When normal patrons use the phone we do the running man dance as to not look suspicious. This keeps costs down because our group must feed our members food if we want them to produce do-do to mark territory with excrament. We simply can not afford to make that much fecal-matter. Its just a matter of scat logistics.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact