FUNNY Story of mine!

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: FUNNY Story of mine!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Andy on Monday, August 17, 1998 - 03:35 am:

I've been payphoned pranked several times now and the story I'm about to tell you is easily the funniest. One day on a sunny afternoon at the beach, I was sitting with some friends at the snack bar drinking some cokes. Now, mind you, it wasn't very crowded due to the overcast weather so we were pretty much the only ones sitting at the tables. So, I'm talking to my friends and suddenly the payphone rings. We stop talking and listen again to see if it was really the payphone. It rings a second time and so I rush to the phone to pick it up. "Hello?" I ask. In a deep EXTREMELY phoney voice the person says," GREETINGS, INFERIOR BEING." And so I respond saying,"Umm, howdy." <silence> And then outta nowhere the person yells,"YOU WILL DIE!!!" Then, instantly afterwards, on the hill next to the snackbar we hear,"Yahhhh!!!" and a this little chubby(i'd say 10 yrs old)kid with his moms cellphone tumbles out of some bushes and rolls down the hill, bouncing off rocks and any other shit. Eventually, he landed in a small puddle of mud. So me and my friends start laughing our asses off at this little kid who tried to prank call us. After he wiped off all the dust and mud on his clothes he took off to the beach parking lot. Probably one of the funniest moments of my life.

By 1 on Friday, April 2, 1999 - 01:10 pm:

*LoL* Nice one...I wish I could have seen the look on the kids face! *LoL*

By Pisser on Friday, April 9, 1999 - 01:48 pm:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oops i laughed so hard i pissed all over myself

By Pamela on Saturday, April 10, 1999 - 03:05 am:

Ohmigawd you are so like on it!

By Mark on Tuesday, May 4, 1999 - 05:05 pm:

hahahahaaha (NOT!!!!)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact