Screw MTV!

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Screw MTV!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Anarchist on Saturday, August 29, 1998 - 01:23 am:

i am starting a plot to give mtv the ultimate up yours...
    just pop over to mtv.com and go to the total request area...
    next, vote for Prodigy's 'Smack my Bitch Up'...
    MTV banned the video, but if enough of us request they will be FORCED to play it or feel the rath of a total boycot

By Waitress on Saturday, August 29, 1998 - 01:32 am:

right on anarchist..see ya there.

By Kelsey on Saturday, August 29, 1998 - 01:29 pm:

and then... what? mtv will crumble? the video will cause a scandal amongst jaded media viewers? it's going to take a lot more than that to give mtv an up yours.

By Starchy on Monday, August 31, 1998 - 10:34 am:

I'd rather see MTV play some Merzbow, or The Rudy Schwartz Project's "I'm No Prude, But Some Things Should Just be Banned." That would truly make my day.

"Heavy metal is the perfect subterfuge for duping all these middle class schmucks into buying martial law..."

By A former MTV fan on Wednesday, September 2, 1998 - 06:33 pm:

MTV plays nothing but cRAP videos!
    What happened to Ozzy, Plant, U2, Judas Priest, Twisted Sister, Dokken, DIO and other music that doesn't get much airtime because these cRAP videos seem to be "overcoming" in the 90's? Huh-huh-huh-huh, I said "coming" Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh!

I like Smashing Pumpkins, Crystal Method, Cornershop, and the video about this group riding around in a limo with antennas on the trunk and at the end there's this giant starship that looks like the one used on the game "Terminal Velocity"

Hey MTV, cut down on the cRAP music and play something else!! That "ghetto superstar" is O-L-D!!!! and that Natalie Imbruglia song that is being played over and over. Play music that people can sing to/with and memorize the lyrics in a more intelligent form.

When you, MTV, begin to play/air videos that are meant to be played -you will regain a former viewer!!

By Jack on Thursday, September 3, 1998 - 01:12 am:

so, what have you been doing with all the free time that you once devoted to MTV?

By Anarch-deluxist on Thursday, September 3, 1998 - 01:15 am:

pssssst...hey, the ultimate up yours? Turn off the tv, dumbass. and don't promote cable channels for free on the internet. Your post is a commercial for mtv, you silly goose.

By WHITE PROUD OF IT on Thursday, September 3, 1998 - 07:46 pm:

Read the post again.
    It reveals the time devoted to watching MTV.
    He is promoting my freedom of voicing HIS views against MTV showing nothing but cRAP videos!

That's why they invented M2, VH1, and Much Music.

MTV made the worst mistake by taking Beavis and Butthead off -> even if they were re-runs.
    "Some viewers like it" remember that Before you debate what others enjoy watching -like videos that made the star popular according to the viewer/fans , not the Money!!

"cRAP-music" only cares about M-O-N-E-Y to "overcome" the pain and suffering of struggling to be more "popular" and "defeating" the music of the American Caucasian(White-race) bands because of demonic worship and racial overtones against the "Blacks"(African-Americans)
    Hey, there is racial overtones thrown at white people in rap videos such as "Cop Killer", and lyrics about rape, crime, drugs, crack-babies, interacial sex and whatever the "cRAP" community can think of to boost the NAACP's war to overthrow the American White Population that is rapidly dying to the reasons of
    A: White females/ males turning towards that "gangsta-cRAP-music" and blasting Rock and Heavy Metal and Country
    B: White girls being raped by a black man and the white girl enjoys it. No guns needed.
    C: Black on white crimes where a black man/gang kills/shoots a white man for his money,car and white wife,girlfriend. and it turns out to be setup by the white girl!!
    D: White mothers flirt with black boys/men and allows them to have sex with her daughter and her as well. And they both enjoy it. No guns needed.
    E: White males commit suicide over heartbreak after his white girlfriend, wife divorced him over a black man in reference to money and dick size and his cars.

This nightmare is happening!!!
    Everywhere That You Are!!

So, What Are Doing With Your Spare Time!!!

By Slacker on Friday, September 4, 1998 - 04:27 am:

one thing is for certain, this individual is quite obviously familiar with the alphabet up to and including the letter E.

By Asia on Friday, September 4, 1998 - 08:54 am:

Dokken. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaaaa
    ahohohohhohohohohohoho *sniff* DOKKEN, for christ's sake. i just cant imagine using dokken as the shining example of how great music used to be and how sucky it is now.

DOKKEN.

*whew* that was funny. i had to wipe coffee off my monitor.

shit. dokken. even the word is fun to say.

i'm ROCKIN' WITH DOKKEN.

i hope 80's arena metal NEVER COMES BACK. i cant stand seeing the spandex pants. im too damn old for that.

heh..dokken.

By Starchy on Friday, September 4, 1998 - 11:54 am:

I dunno about you, but I miss Stryper.

By -oDDBALL oDD- on Friday, September 4, 1998 - 01:52 pm:

SOMEBODY thinks Jerry Springer is on the level.

I find it entertaining (and somewhat distraughtening) just how STUPID people of all races and creeds can be.

It just gets better every day!

By Markus on Friday, September 4, 1998 - 06:07 pm:

I just can't believe that lobotomy patients are able to turn on the machine. I guess here we have proof of that hoary "million monkeys in a million years" theory that your average simian typist, by randomly whacking the keyboard, will eventually come up with something that looks remarkably like language.

By Slacker on Saturday, September 5, 1998 - 03:59 am:

bAnANaS

By The spoiler on Sunday, September 6, 1998 - 03:47 am:

just throw jars or peanut butter at the viacom building. maybe spill lots of marbles on the ground.

By Zorak on Saturday, September 26, 1998 - 02:06 pm:

Blasphemers! You should be watching CHiPs reruns! End Times are near! The power of Ponch compels you!

By Eliza on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 11:28 pm:

Slacker,
    nice, nice comeback. Mind if I use it?
    =D

By A REAL AMERICAN MAN on Saturday, September 11, 1999 - 08:42 pm:

MTV SUCKS!!!
    | =D----------------//----[MTV]
    Unplug It!!!!

Bring back the REAL MUSIC!!
    I hope Y2K doesn't repeat the 90s!!

The 90s SUCKED!!!
    The 80's ROCKED!!!!
    The 70's SWEEEEET!!!
    The 60's WERE GROOVY!!!

BURN IN HELL, MARILYN MANSON!!!!
    You Are No Longer Welcome To The Human Race!!!!
    The Power Of The Citizens Of The United States Of America Will
    Overcome Your Blasphemy!!!!

We Salute To OZZY!!!!! :) :) :) :)
    Long Live OZZY!!!
    Ozzy Osbourne For President!! :)

By Nate on Saturday, September 11, 1999 - 09:20 pm:

shit man... marilyn manson IS ozzy osbourne. same shit, different decade.

and i hate to break it to you, but ozzy osbourne is mozart. same shit, different century.

it all cycles, and you're just one moke in the big wheel.

break out, stand back, and you'll realize it's all been done.

By A REAL AMERICAN MAN on Sunday, September 12, 1999 - 06:54 pm:

NO WAY!!
    MM is NOT OZZY OSBOURNE!
    NOT THE SAME THING!!
    OZZY WILL REIGN!!!

MANSON IS JUST A FAD!! IT WILL PASS!!
    GET OVER IT!!
    "YOU CAN'T KILL ROCK 'N' ROLL; IT'S HERE TO STAY"
    OZZY/ "DIARY OF A MADMAN: YOU CAN'T KILL ROCK 'N' ROLL"

I grew Up With OZZY OSBOURNE -as well as the other WELL known artists that MADE THE MUSIC while
    Working on my car, hanging out, STAYED IN SCHOOL and GRADUATED w/a DIPLOMA in 1989!

You CAN have your s*** or whatever you call that -noise-.

OZZY IS NOT "GOTHIC", nor Death Metal, nor White Trash -like MM. !!! ACCEPT IT!! GET OVER IT!!

OZZY IS THE MUSIC!!!

Y2K is upon US!!
    These "FADS" will FADE out and better music will come along that will not repeat the disgraceful 90s.

Nothing is ever DONE!!
    Nothing Exists To Even Be DONE!!
    Nothing Will Ever Be Done To Even Exist To Be Done To Begin With.

By Agatha on Sunday, September 12, 1999 - 08:01 pm:

darrin?

By Swine on Sunday, September 12, 1999 - 08:27 pm:

ozzy osborne is british.

i'm going back to sleep.

By Waffles on Sunday, September 12, 1999 - 09:55 pm:

so figure i'll get into my sand diego report since i have a few mtv and ozzy refernces..

we get there....there is this convention called ASR. action sports retailers show my wife has to attend....basically it's snowboarders, skaters, roller bladers, and surfers and all the shit they sell.......they had halfpipes and street demos as well as booths with thevarious apparel that goes with it.....

cool eh?..i got nostalgic watching the skaters, i felt old..i saw alot of them do what i used to be able to do...but now i am kinda terrified of a skateboard....funny how mortality sets in after 21..........i managed to get a few pictures before security stopped me......didn't have the credentials....i told them I worked for Details magazine (spying the Details booth behind her) and I was a late comer....of course she noticed my "buyer" badge and immediately said i was lying.....i told her it was bullshit and she blamed the sponors.......there were some professional skaters there.......i guess they are protectingv their image too.....funny, the only skate board maker in biz from when i sakted was Powell.......no more Vision, Simms.....

saw ron jeremy....talking with a daisy fuentes look alike...(YAAAAAK!!!!!!)....that squirrely guy is a riot just to look at.......

i saw this guy with a shirt that read "listen to black sabbath" I was jealous and indeed wanted to hear electric funeral at that moment.....

we had mtv in the hotel and i got a brief poisening of pop culture.........i now know who niki taylor is ........and i must say that i first heard bands like limp jizbucket, nsync and various other silly assed pop bands of whose names i don't recall. I was just dumbfounded at the music these days and furthermore i am convinced all the good band names are taken..............

we had the strangest cab ride...going to dinner.....this guys asks what we do, sizes us up what have you.....she asks him what he does in his spare time...he responds by saying...." you know those little safety rings on milk cartons? well you know when you pull them of, if you are not holding your thumb on the cap, you may splash a little milk on you, right? well i have come to the conclusion that that is the meaning of life........"

then he tells my wife that she has to roll with her work and that it is like a bell curve and right now it's at peak.......(as she explained her frustrations with typer of work).....

and then as we have paid and are walking away...he beeps and gets out of the cab and says.." and furthermore....when they interviewed sting when synchronicity came out..they asked where the title came from and he said 'i felt i knew what the people wanted'...and he said she should take note and he drove away...."

very very very strange cab ride.......
    everything happens for a reason perhaps....

we spent the day today driving up the coast abit and walking at the beach....very nice......

i am going to smoke a fatty,

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 08:20 am:

ROFLMAO @ Agatha!!!!!

By Jinafishes on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 11:50 am:

I love strange days. One time I was at home, and everyone just kind of collided at once. My friend came for coffee, my dad came to give me some cash, mom had just got home, and then the next day my car dies and there's absoloutely nothing that can be done about it so I have to get a new car, and a couple of other weird coicidences that just kept me on edge and paranoid for a while.

Perfect paranoia is perfect awareness. Is that so?

By Simon on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 02:18 pm:

Paranoia is to caution what ignorance is to education.

I read that somewhere. It seemed irrelevant enough to post here.

By Waffles on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 02:22 pm:

william burroughs tated paranoia is a higher state of conciousness...i buy that ...to a certain point

By Silly on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 02:26 pm:

I always say paranoia is just smart thinking.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 04:49 pm:

HELP!!!! The paranoids are after me.

By J on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:01 pm:

They told them all you were crazy,there going to cut off you legs!!!

By J on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:02 pm:

They told them all you were crazy,they are going to
    cut off you legs!!!

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:08 pm:

I saw them three weekends ago. They kicked ass.

By J on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:15 pm:

I agree,get the C.D.,if you haven,t already!

By BoR on Sunday, November 7, 1999 - 05:39 pm:

Uh, what does all of this have to do with payphones???

By J on Tuesday, November 9, 1999 - 09:21 am:

If you have to ask,we are going to have to cut your legs off.

By Jinafishes on Tuesday, November 9, 1999 - 06:27 pm:

Brutus. Release the kneecap munchers and anklebiters.

By White Power on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:47 pm:

I just wish that MTV would quit playing that dumb ass a black person JUNGLE MUSIC. Get back to real rock and quit playing with gutter trash

By Agatha on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 10:34 pm:

dumb ass a black person? what exactly does that mean?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?

By Patrick on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 12:36 pm:

i dunno sister, i'm kinda at awe from the influx of weirdos, especially of the hateful kind

By Jungle Girl on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 02:06 pm:

White Power,you are white trash!!

By Vo on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 02:34 pm:

A dumb ass black person is a
    stupid, illiterate, animalistic, base Negro.
    Notice that White Power didn't use the N-word
    (ooooooo.....I almost said it).
    A dumb ass black person is similar to a dumb ass
    white person except that one ancestors hails from the
    jungles of Africa instead of the caves of
    Europe.
    As for hate, it is inate in human beings to hate and
    to be xenophobic. Anything less is simply
    not normal. We are animals people, not flighty
    angels that are warm and fuzzy.
    The trick is to overcome the base instincts and
    attain the higher ground.
    Some can, some can't.
    I must agree with what I have read about 1rst
    amendment rights however.
    Anyone has the right to describe RAP as garbage, as much
    as they do Mozart.
    I happen to agree with the former and not the
    latter.
    WHITE TRASH is a term that is for a white n*****.
    Now imagine I used this term in the reverse context.
    White people are thru. The best thing we can all do is mate with a black so that we all become one race.

By Nate on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 02:45 pm:

you dumbshit.

By Peterinski on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 02:49 pm:

Hate is uninteresting.

By Vo on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 02:50 pm:

How do you pronounce that, scumbag?

By Jungle girl on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 03:05 pm:

Vo,it,s pronounced Vo,and White Power.

By Patrick on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 03:22 pm:

i am not touching this thread or you other pond scum with a 10ft.......no wait.....20ft.......

.....wait....50ft pole.......!!!!!!!

By cyst on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 04:03 pm:

white people came out of the jungles of africa by way of the caves of europe.

By Nate on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 04:11 pm:

holy shit. like a giant underground network.

By Agatha on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 04:14 pm:

he didn't say dumb ass black person. he said dumb ass a black person. which makes no sense.

just so you know.

By semillama on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 12:34 am:

Hollow earth, man, hollow earth. All whites, blacks, whaterever actually escaped when the Yeti Scientists spilled the test tube. All a big mistake.

By Gee on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 01:00 am:

I'm gonna burn my bridges down
    Cause there's nothing to wrap my heart around
    I've gotta stop faking, you might come back

(Captain Tractor)

By Rhiaaaaaaaaaaannon on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 02:24 pm:

When I burn this place down
    I'll make sure you're around
    Girl, I want you to see the big smile on my face
    As I hitch a ride out of town
    Well, I ain't gonna come to your party
    But baby, I'm sure gonna dance on your grave
    It's the least I can do for the time that I spent as your slave

(Firewater)

(Gotta go eat dinner now! Happy Thanksgiving)

By Eyvette on Thursday, January 20, 2000 - 03:10 am:

Vo, learn ebonics. lol

By Ron Jeremy on Friday, March 10, 2000 - 02:32 pm:

I got my eye poked out by Tommy Lee's dick.

By J on Monday, March 13, 2000 - 09:10 am:

Where hasn,t his dick been and who hasn,t seen it?

By The Burger King on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 10:16 pm:

Tie a note with the following message on a brick you throw through a McDonald's window....." You deserve a brick today."

By on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 10:25 pm:

is this an idiot contest? it's a close one.

By Vivek on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 07:21 am:

i want smack my bitch up ...

By JERRY WHEELER on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 10:28 pm:

Alack, poor Vivek.
    Alas, the ugliness all around!
    Such waste.
    Such waste!
    Societal burdens!
    Get some rest, now.

By Cris on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 12:05 am:

my thoughts exactly...?

By Cris on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 01:35 am:

Wow, interesting conversation going on... Too bad we have to be surrounded by people who feel they are 'more superior' to others.. Kinda makes me want to puke (on them)..

What happened to 'respect?'... And may i just say that religion has to do with a lot of this 'superiority' complex that people have. The white man is 'NOT' superior to anyone, or anything..

Maybe one of these days people with nicknames like 'white power' could get their high school diploma.. as agatha pointed out "he didn't say dumb ass black person. he said dumb ass a black person. which makes no sense." we obviously can tell he's not a very 'educated' man.. oh well, he'll just be serving me at mcdonalds 20 years from now, either that or living off the government in a trailer park, with no front teeth, wearing a wife beater, trying to recruit other vulnerable 'white' people into the KKK.. (he may even get a free case of beer for getting the most applicants; you know.. as a prizeee..)
    i could go on, and i WILLLLLLLL!!!!

all i have to say is that it's people like 'white power' that need to be erased from the planet! i do not understand how so much hate comes out of one person, and then they teach this to their children (which disgusts me beyond belief!) because children are so vulnerable too, and they want to 'please' their parents by 'becoming' as hateful as they are... hopefully they will eventually realize that their parents are crack monkeys and blow up their houses!...

Maybe someday this hate will cease to exist (although i highly doubt that..) but there's always hope... It's also too bad that people have to be brainwashed, what ever happened to people who think for themselves?--use their own minds?--have their own opinions? i mean, GOD FORBID THAT EVER HAPPEN!!! god forbid people open up their fucking minds and listen to other people, experience things they've never experienced before, 'change' their minds.... think... love.... forgive...

jesus christttttt!!!! there's nothing more that pisses me off than racism and prejudice!!!! it's just something i'm really passionate about... we're all equal... all our blood is the same color, we all eat, breathe, and do everything in the same fucking air space! we are all HUMANNNN!!

and just because you're a certain color, or have more money than other people, the pope, or win the fucking nobel peace prize... that doesn't make you any better then me or anyone else!!! (it may in your mind, but you're just fucked up... and need to be smacked up, (like my bitch)) (thought i'd add that since you're all raving over it! hahah!)

but on a serious note... i mean what i say, and i feel that what i have to say is important... and if you don't agree, then ohhhh welllllll, we can't all agree on one thing.. but that doesn't mean we can't get along and live in the same place like 'civil' adults... 'mature' adults.. just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean you have to 'accept' it... just let them live how they are and move on with your life.. dont' waste your energy on 'hate'...

By Cris on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 09:01 pm:

why must no one reply?

By dave. on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 09:25 pm:

too tired of the topic to get into it again.

By Cris on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 11:01 pm:

blah... well least i got what i needed to say out..

By dave. on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 11:33 pm:

blah yourself.

By J on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 12:03 am:

Ex-lax does it for me.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 11:45 am:

you gotta pick you battles wisely.

your post was rather winded, and im not sure anyone here would disagree with the jist of it.

By Nate on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

i didn't even read it.

whenever i post that long i do it for myself. i wouldn't expect anyone of us short-attention-span-sorabjiites to read anything more than a simple
    "fuck you, you ass".

By patrick on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

oh wow, i wasn't gonna say anything....i read about 2 paragraphs.....and scanned the rest.

the atari generation nate. hit the reset button!

By Cris on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 06:23 pm:

yeah, i did it for myself.. i don't care if people have short attention spans.. i didn't even realize that the messages earlier were from last year.. but when i'm passionate about something i say something about it... and if no one listens or reads it then oh well... god forbid anyone talk about something serious and have an opinion...

By Nate on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 06:51 pm:

no one like a whiner.

By JboxR on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 07:13 pm:

what about a weiner?

By Czarina on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 08:50 pm:

Definately,no one likes a whiny weiner.

By Cris on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

are you saying i'm whining?

By Cat on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 12:35 am:

Speak for yourself, Czarina. Any weiner's better than an empty roll.

By pez on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 11:31 am:

WANT SOME CHEESE TO GO WOTH THAT WHINE?

erkle. i didn't realize that sylvie pushed the caps when she jumped on the keyboard.

By Cris on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 06:08 pm:

hmm..

By Dougie on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 06:18 pm:

I beat my cat senseless when she does that to me.

By JboxR on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 08:37 pm:

Cat, it took me a few moments, but that was
    funny!

By Nate on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 08:46 pm:

personally, i'd rather an empty roll.

By cyst on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 11:01 pm:

I caught "there's nothing more that pisses me off than racism and prejudice!!!!" and briefly wondered about the placement of "more" in that sentence, then scrolled on.

By dave. on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 11:05 pm:

i do that all the time. i only catch it when it's too late. good thing this isn't for credit.

By Cat on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 11:47 pm:

I thought this counted towards the finals. What a waste of time.

By JboxR on Friday, March 9, 2001 - 09:32 am:

Prejudice? I'm not prejudice! I hate everybody!

By Pug on Friday, March 9, 2001 - 05:18 pm:

HEY.
    We're all created EQUAL.
    Equally WORTHLESS, that is....

By IHaveNoHandle on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 11:17 am:

YO, YO, some people are just more equal than
    others. and... and... why dont we just bomb the
    um total video live building. it would just save
    a lot of time

--Ihavenohandle

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact