A Bad Thing

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: A Bad Thing
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Batch on Thursday, September 17, 1998 - 05:25 am:

I'm pretty ashamed of this actually but here goes any way.

It was a Sunday and I'd just come out of a shop on Argyle St in Glasgow with a friend when I heard a payphone ring. The snow was pretty deep and it was brass monkeys. Despite having the fact I wanted to go home on my mind I picked up the phone. It was an elderly Glaswegian lady who proceeded to explain that she thought she had an abcess under her tooth and she was in a great deal of pain. I agreed that it did sound like and abcess and that she'd better come down to the dental surgery right away. She explained that she lived in Renfrew and that it was quite a hike to the surgery in the snow and that she was very old, but I re-assured that we were open and I could fit her in that afternoon. She thanked me and hung up. Chasing after my friend, all I could bring myself to say was "I've done a bad thing."

By Mrs. Eleanor Danahy 107 High Street Glasgow Scotland on Thursday, September 17, 1998 - 01:54 pm:

So it was you ya bastard. I walked twenty miles in the freezing cold and snow up to my arse to get a little relief from my toothly pain, only to find the clinic closed!

Ya lied to me ya thieving lunatic and I've been searching high and low for you. Then someone suggested I try the web. A wee bit of a longshot I thinks to myself but I'll give it a go. And there you were!

I'm gonna get ya if'n it's the last thing I ever do, ya stinkin pile o monkey turds!

By Dave watson on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

man your a real bitch

By Hal on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 09:55 am:

Feel the friggin love.

By Cat on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 04:03 pm:

Friggin love is the best kind of love. Fuck platonic love.

By Daniel friggin ssss on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 - 01:01 am:

friggin cat love. friggin dog love. friggin sorabji love. friggin love.

(I feel a song coming on)

By pez on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 - 03:09 am:

i luv you bay-bee, and it's quite alright
    i luv you bay-bee, i dream of you at night
    and let me love you
    let me love you, okay-ay?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact