555-1212.com

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: 555-1212.com
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Bill gates on Friday, December 5, 1997 - 02:52 pm:
    This is a great resource! It's best feature is a reverse directory - use it to find the listing name and address of a listed phone number.

By Njh1 on Friday, December 5, 1997 - 06:36 pm:
    i once called a payphone and a girl answered. We talked for a while and i called the number two or three times a week, when finaly she called the operator and somehow got MY number. she then called my house at all hours of the night. finnaly i called the police. they talked to her about it and she denied it all and even said i tried having phone sex with her. that ended my payphone calling for quite a while.

By Njh1 on Friday, December 5, 1997 - 06:38 pm:
    i like to call payphones that are inside stores and ask for someone like 'Bill' and tell the person who answered to tell 'Bill' that the plan was still in motion and to get out NOW! i get kicks out of that.

i also have the numbers of several phones around my neighborhood, rossford, ohio

mail me for them
    njh1@hotmail.com

By Silicon drone on Saturday, December 6, 1997 - 02:52 pm:
    I strongly suggest that everyone check out blacklisted! 411
    sted! 411

By Anonymous on Saturday, December 6, 1997 - 03:31 pm:
    I find that it is very useful to use the pay
    phones that have a call-back number.
    Since money has always been in scarce supply,
    I can simply call someone such as my mother from
    a pay phone without using a quarter.
    All I do is to call collect and when she
    answers, I just say the pay phone number instead
    of my name when prompted. Then she refuses the
    call and calls me back locally.
    This way neither of us are billed for the call.

By DSM on Saturday, December 6, 1997 - 08:37 pm:
    Anonymous Poster:

This does not usually work well, as the collect calling companies are now using operators
    to manually make calls with strange names, and they give you a very short time to say your name.

By Ted on Saturday, December 6, 1997 - 10:57 pm:
    guys get a life pay phones are to make calls when needed not to play with....

what are you going to do for a hobby when they stop adding payphones due to the increase of cellular?

By Bryant on Monday, December 8, 1997 - 03:54 am:
    Hey . . . that's a great idea, lets start calling cellular phones!!!

By The Masked Phoneman on Monday, December 8, 1997 - 12:53 pm:
    When I dial 211, my phone goes dead for a few minuits.

By Curious (from copping) on Monday, December 8, 1997 - 06:20 pm:
    After reading about the 114 event on this page somewhere, I believe that someone said that dialing 114 on a payphone will allow you to hear what number the payphone has. Some operator DID tell me that about a phone on the corner of Jackson Ave. and St. Charles Ave. It didn't work though. Anyway, I walked out of my apt. and saw a phoneTruck and spotted the phone person nearby. I asked him if there was a 'special' number to dial that lets you know what number your are dialing from or a number that they press after installing a 'second line' but he said that he did not know of any. Later in the conversation he admitted that there is a ten-digit number that only phone people know that does that (but I think that he means on the corner where the phone lines meet at that silver box on a corner) THE MAIN Thing he told me that is pertinent is that the reason they are no longer installing phones with a 'call-back' number displayed is because 'students' with cell phones would goof around until they got a dial tone and would call their friends at long-distance pay phones. The person(s) whose dial it was got billed healvily. That's it.

By Bunni Lykesit on Tuesday, December 9, 1997 - 12:31 pm:
    My boyfriend met his ex-girlfriend by picking up a ringing payphone, It's been two years since they broke up and she is still slashing tires and stalking his house. Be careful.

By Bunni Lykesit on Tuesday, December 9, 1997 - 12:54 pm:
    I tried to send this once already, I don't think it went through. My boyfriend met his ex-girlfriend by picking up a ringing payphone. It's been 2 years since they broke up and she is still slashing tires and stalking his house. Be careful.

By Bunni Lykesit on Tuesday, December 9, 1997 - 12:55 pm:
    I tried to send this once already, I don't think it went through. My boyfriend met his ex-girlfriend by picking up a ringing payphone. It's been 2 years since they broke up and she is still slashing tires and stalking his house. Be careful.

By Sharmin on Thursday, December 11, 1997 - 01:17 am:
    To find out the number of the phone you're on dial 958 and it will say the number, if you want to know if the phone calls back then dial the number and see if you get a busy signal or a recording saying there is no incoming service.

By MobPHARc on Sunday, December 14, 1997 - 08:44 pm:
    Here's a story from Canberra, Australia....a local young phreak of about 16 found that if you get a gas heater ignition switch and put it up to the mouthpiece it did something wierd to the payphone and he could make free calls! Now the only problem was that Telstra is looking out for this sort of thing (so I'm told), this dope went back to the SAME payphone and did it again, calling family overseas.....20 minutes later the cops turned up and he was arrested!!
    So be CAREFUL ppl's!!!
    -Kewl! [;>

By Detrick on Tuesday, December 16, 1997 - 10:16 am:
    Well, this is for the dial a number and get the pay phone number back. There is such a number! I have used it many a times, but not for the purpose this web site has suggested, although, now I have a reason too. The number here, in Or, is 611, use it wisely people!
    Btw, Excellent site, this is something we needed :)

By Ellen on Thursday, December 18, 1997 - 02:02 pm:
    I think that this is an interesting site and it is now my favorite and you guys are all my special personal heroes. I hope that one day i will be brave enough to call one of these featured payphones. I think that is great. keep on truckin,
    ps i accidentally caught crabs by using a pay phone

By Elisa on Thursday, December 18, 1997 - 02:05 pm:
    Like i said earlier, you guys are all my personal special heroes. I would like to let everyone know to be careful because I once got crabs from a payphone.

By MobPHARc on Thursday, December 18, 1997 - 04:37 pm:
    Ellen if your're going to use it as a dildo then you deserve every infestation you get!! I mean the mind boggles!!!!!.....please elaborate.??
    I use to work in the sex industry and even I have trouble imagining that one! *GRIN*

By Pissed off on Friday, December 19, 1997 - 02:58 am:
    this website is really crap

By Pissed off on Friday, December 19, 1997 - 03:01 am:
    this website is really shit.

By EXCUSE ME on Friday, December 19, 1997 - 03:36 am:
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I JUST WASTED A PRECIOUS HOUR OF STUDY TIME HERE AND LOVED IT! IF IT SUCKS SO BAD, JUST LEAVE!

By Old_phreak on Friday, December 19, 1997 - 11:30 pm:
    What kind of moron is up at 3AM whining about how good or bad this board is????

By One in every crowd on Saturday, December 20, 1997 - 04:51 pm:
    A moron with insomnia?. . .
    OK, I give, What kind ?

By Lady A on Monday, December 22, 1997 - 11:58 am:
    Hey, thanks alot for the information about the payphone's. And for that stupid moron who got up at 3:00 a.m., maybe he or she tried all of the procedures and fail, so get a life!

Happy Holiday's Everybody!

By Sreeram on Tuesday, December 23, 1997 - 12:43 am:
    This website is really cool. It has given me a lot of information which will be definitely be useful in future. Thanks a lot for the info.

By Someone who cares on Tuesday, December 23, 1997 - 04:12 pm:
    instead of wasting time calling payphones...why not just call a friend??

By Someone who cares on Tuesday, December 23, 1997 - 04:14 pm:
    instead of wasting time calling payphones...why not just call a friend??

By MobPHARc on Tuesday, December 23, 1997 - 09:53 pm:
    why not make a friend of the other person...a complete stranger....@ the end of the payfone? Well @ least for 5 mins!

By 22ozzie on Wednesday, December 24, 1997 - 03:39 pm:
    This is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

By Jeff In Maryland on Wednesday, December 24, 1997 - 11:57 pm:
    A word of warning. The laws of telephone harassment also apply to pay telephones. I found this out a few years ago the hard way.

I called the pay phone number of a college dorm to talk to girls. Occasionly I'd tease them by breathing heavy. I didnt use any obscene language.

A girl named Brooke began talking to me almost nightly. One night she talked to me for almost 2 hours. A male voice suddenly came on the phone saying that they were the police department,and they were tracing the calls.

I got scared and hung up but it was already too late. About a half hour later there was a knock on my door, It was a city police officer. He was accompanied by a campus police officer and
    they told me that the campus had filed a complaint with the telephone company.

They said that the university had agreed not to press any charges but said I should consider this an official warning. They told me the potential penalties for telephone misuse,up to 3 years in prison and a $5000 fine.

So before you call pay phones,be aware of the possible legal difficulties you may get into.

By Federal Bureau of Investigation-United States Department of Justice on Thursday, December 25, 1997 - 02:39 pm:
    We would like to inform you that your board,the Payphone Project is in violation of Section 24 USC 31,a violation of the Communications Act of 1996 which prohibits knowingly using,causing to be used or using any telecommunications device to promote illegal activities over the telephone.

The penalties for willful violations of the Communications Act include a fine of not more than $10,000 and up to 2 years confinement in a Federal Correctional Facility.

Before imposing any penalties,however,we respectfully ask that you Cease & Desist,publishing no more.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

By Jim Fish on Thursday, December 25, 1997 - 02:53 pm:
    Its too bad that many pay phones dont accept incoming calls.

I get such a thrill out of a ringing pay phone because that means I can get really crazy. Last week for instance.

I was walking down a street where there is massive construction going on. As a result this phone rings a good bit with wives,girlfriends calling the construction workers.

As I was walking past,the phone rang. I quickly picked it up and said hello. The woman on the other end asked for Mike. I told her that Mike got arrested about 5 minutes ago and they were taking him to the precinct.

"Who is this? she shrieked. I told her I'm a police officer and that she better get Mike a lawyer. "What is he charged with?" she said

"Rape" I replied. That's impossible! she said. Mike has been impotent for months. "Well he sure wasn't impotent when he raped that girl! I told her.

"Who did he rape?" she asked. I told her that Mike has been hanging around on a college campus and has been stalking the girls. He's been charged with raping one of them. Well.I'm calling the police right now to verify this. I'm not sure I believe the entire story"

I quickly hung up before the cops could find the phone where I was. If they had caught me,I suppose I could have been charged with Impersonating a Police Officer.

By Chelsea on Thursday, December 25, 1997 - 11:59 pm:
    anyone have a number for a pay phone inside the white house?

By Jerky boy on Friday, December 26, 1997 - 12:01 am:
    finally a web site i have use for. can't we record the call and put the audio up?

By Loser on Friday, December 26, 1997 - 12:02 am:
    i like calling pay phones that i can see out of my apartment window, looking for dates.

By Www.gov.com on Saturday, December 27, 1997 - 01:48 am:
    By Federal Bureau of Investigation-United States Department of Justice on
    Thursday, December 25, 1997 - 02:39 pm:
    We would like to inform you that your board,the Payphone
    Project is in violation of Section 24 USC 31,a violation of the
    Communications Act of 1996 which prohibits knowingly
    using,causing to be used or using any telecommunications
    device to promote illegal activities over the telephone.

The penalties for willful violations of the Communications Act
    include a fine of not more than $10,000 and up to 2 years
    confinement in a Federal Correctional Facility.

Before imposing any penalties,however,we respectfully ask
    that you Cease & Desist,publishing no more.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

bullshit.
    That act was declared unconstitutional.
    really convincing

By R.C. on Saturday, December 27, 1997 - 11:42 am:
    What's illegal about calling a random payphone?
    So long as you use a legit means to pay for the call/the FCC has no right to beef. This is still Ah-mur-i-ka, dammit!

By Nick R. on Saturday, December 27, 1997 - 11:51 pm:
    I agree, it seems a bit unconstitutional, hell, its a free country. Anywho, I would like to say this site is really cool, VERY useful!!! Thanx guys, I'll call a payphone when I have the chance!!!

By Jero on Sunday, December 28, 1997 - 04:16 pm:
    I dont know about "usefull" but this is funny as hell, beats workin! I called a pay phone number just now. The guy seemed so happy to be answering a phone, probably a homeless guy who hasnt answered a phone in ages. I just inquired as to where exactly this phone was located and said thanks, perhaps I should have struck up a coinversation with the fella...maybe next time. Enjoy!

By Nick R. on Sunday, December 28, 1997 - 08:42 pm:
    I just figured out another way to figure out a payphone number. If you have a caller ID box at home, then you know exactly what I'm saying, go to whatever payphone you want the number of. And from there, call your home phone number (assuming you have the caller ID box) when you get home, search through the calls, and it will be on there. I stumbled upon this on accident, good luck!

By R.C. on Sunday, December 28, 1997 - 09:18 pm:
    Duuh! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks Nick -- I will order caller-id tonmorrow.

By Nick R. on Sunday, December 28, 1997 - 11:43 pm:
    Know whats cool? If you've ever seen the Dirty Harry movies, or Die Hard with a Vengeance, you'll know what I'm talking about. It's so cool!!! Like the guy in Dirty Harry (Scorpio) will call one phone, then another, then another, cool huh? And Simon, in Die Hard called a whole crapload of pay phones, he also knew a lot about explosives, what a great guy!!!

By Knights of the Ku Klux Klan on Monday, December 29, 1997 - 11:15 pm:
    WE ENJOYED THE 1960'S. WE USED TO CALL PAY PHONES AT BLACK PANTHER PARTY HEADQUARTERS.

WHEN THE DUMB DARKIE WOULD ANSWER,WE WOULD SAY 'FUCK YOU NIGGER!

THEN WE'D HANG UP!

By Abdullah X on Tuesday, December 30, 1997 - 12:00 am:
    Hold up, K. Didn't you usedta date my sister, Sheniqua, back in '67? You remember, from St. Nicholas & 164th? You was that buck-toothed ofay from Kentucky with one bad eye. She always said you wasn't shit in bed!

By Jerry on Tuesday, December 30, 1997 - 09:00 pm:
    What's that things, you know that makes it so when you hang up the pay phone, it rings back and no one is there? What ever.... See ya.

By A friend in DC on Tuesday, January 6, 1998 - 02:14 pm:
    This is to inform you that a certain someone in Washington D.C. is highly (didn't inhale) impressed by your web site and will start calling payfones ASAP.

By Nick R. on Wednesday, January 7, 1998 - 11:55 pm:
    Heh heh heh.

By Kelsey on Thursday, January 8, 1998 - 02:21 am:
    my friend used to use those yakback thingys that record what you say and repeat them back to somehow get free phonecalls from payphones when he was on tour. wish i knew how he did it, but i don't. i'll try to find out.

By TexanKlanHunter on Sunday, January 11, 1998 - 09:24 pm:
    A phone tone dialer is made up of a couple tones. At one time I did some research because some dork was calling me leaving just tones (It turned out to be my roommate wanting to see me get pissed). Phone tones are two tones layered on top of each other. Hence, not e#, but e# & C or something similar. To make free calls from payphones, record the tone the phone makes (the little stutter tones) when you drop a quarter. I know some phones don't make this tone anymore because of this: You record the tone, play it back into the receiver, and the phone co. thinks you just dropped more change in their gaping wide hole. Same with dialing, etc. It doesn't have to be a super-clear recording. I did it fine with those hand-held recorders for college. The kind where you record the professor's speech so you can sleep kind. Playback worked fine.

By Macaroni on Sunday, January 11, 1998 - 10:34 pm:
    My sibling's phone no. is the first 7 notes of Yankee Doodle

By Snoopy on Saturday, February 21, 1998 - 09:03 am:
    If you want to find out what your mate is up to in his or her personal life, listen to the messages on their voice mail. Two ways to get their code:
    After they call their voice mail pick up the phone they used and press redial and record the tones. Then call your pager and play the tones into the phone. You will be paged their voice mail number followed by the proper tones for access codes. Or, if they used a cordless...take the cordless to another phone....dial your pager on that phone and press redial on the cordless when it is time to enter the number to page yourself. Use this info to protect yourself as well.

By I am the one that they call eL phaTman...aka fatboy kiker on Wednesday, March 11, 1998 - 02:45 pm:
    958 people.
    958 is the key here.
    (as an alternative
    to payin fer caller
    id and then callin
    home and goin home
    to see what tha numbah
    iz) im sure most of u
    kno bout it anyways.
    550 iz coo too.
    i shall elaborate at
    a later date.
    'keep it real kiddiez'
    -eL phaTman

By Skinny on Sunday, March 22, 1998 - 07:53 pm:
    elaborate quick phatass-I wanna know what you mean

By Bcamp on Saturday, March 28, 1998 - 04:17 pm:
    I think the kid who impersinated an officer is a moron and that was stupid u scared the crap out of the girl. thats just not cool man.

By JboxR on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 10:04 am:
    Okay, I know this thread is supposed to be about the payphone project, but it's the closest thing to my needs at the moment.

I have been trying (unsucessfully) to gain access to a number of dial-up numbers in Japan.

I got the numbers from, well, that's not important. What IS important is that I can connect at different speeds on different dialup numbers, but I cannot get any further than the *login prompt or this new prompt which I have NO IDEA what system it is for. That is...

HOST NAME?

I tried everything I could think of, but the only thing that does anything is help and then I get a bunch of commands that don't help me.

If anyone can help me by pointing out was OS the above is, or by trying to access these numbers themselves and then giving me a tip, I would LOVE you to death.

81-52-222-2911 2400bps
    81-52-232-4540 14.4Kbps
    81-52-223-3636 28.8Kbps
    81-52-249-3626 (weird sound followed by 33.6Kbps connection)

There are more, but let me know if you want them.

By JboxR on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 10:05 am:
    Yo Sorabji!

I forgot which thread it was, but your shit-pix is halfway translated. (I'm a busy guy)

By Sorabji on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 10:36 am:
    Box: that thread is here.

By Mr E on Tuesday, June 9, 1998 - 09:39 am:
    Any phunky pages bout aussie payphones would be muchly appreciated....ta all!!!!

By LoBo on Sunday, June 14, 1998 - 06:50 am:
    yo Mr E
    if u know of any kewl aussie pages e-mail me, k?
    triksta@cool.au.com

By Mr Yuk on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 12:44 am:
    alot of you seem to be looking for ANAC numbers (the ones that tell you the number your calling from) There are big lists of them in phreaking text files. Also that guk who was asking about the yakbak-fre call thing, It's called a redbox there are about a dozen ways to make them. I think the best one is using a Radio shack 33-memory tone dialer that plans are on alot of phreak sites you can also get the quarter tones for yakbaks-hallmark cards-tape recorders- and memo-minders in alot of places. the most widespread file is quarter.voc it is also probably available in .wav .snd, etc. formats or you could use a computer w/ a tone generator or a program that generates the redbox, greenbox, and bluebox(obsoleate) tones. You can get alot of info just by searching for "phreak"

By The FBI (kinda) on Wednesday, July 8, 1998 - 08:19 pm:
    I am from the FBI (kinda). You are (sorta) under arrest. I am (possibly) doing something to call the cops (pretty much) now.

The FBI

(how do you spell FBI ?)

By Sorabji on Wednesday, July 8, 1998 - 08:43 pm:
    you know, this payphone site gets a fair amount of traffic from places like usdoj.gov, house.gov, courts.gov, and even eop.gov (look that one up).

i guess people who work at those places surf the web just like anyone else.

so what, me worry?

By Larry on Tuesday, August 11, 1998 - 09:49 pm:
    Does anyone know where to get a directory of pay phone numbers in the USA? I have a few 7-digit payphone numbers without area codes. I want to find out the location of these phone booths. Anybody know how I can do this?

By Syzygy on Tuesday, September 22, 1998 - 01:57 pm:

1-800-487-9240 or 1-800-222-0300 is the number you dial to get the # you are calling from.. this works great from payphones and if you are beige boxing and want to find out the # you are jacked into.
    when you call it it it will give you a few different code #'s and the last set will be the phone # ........enjoy

By Syzygy on Friday, September 25, 1998 - 11:03 am:

Heres a little social engineering hack I came up with last night to bypass
    anonymous caller blocks on caller id boxes.

Did you ever try to call someone that has caller id and you have your phone
    number blocked from showing up on caller id boxes, and the only way to call
    them is to press *86 before you call(which disables your block and allows
    your # to be visible on the caller id box). Here is a extremley simple
    solution just call your operator and tell them you are having trouble
    connecting to the number, give them the number and the operator will dial it
    for you and it will put you right through, bypassing the anonymous caller
    blocking, and your number never gets revealed to the party you are
    contacting because the operator placed the call and not you.

If anyone comes up with a better or different way to do this please let me
    know, this is the easiest solution I came up with.

By Andrea N ann-marie on Monday, April 5, 1999 - 11:51 am:

We are two english girls wondering what is so fascinating about this message board.OK, so some of the stories are funny but couldn't you find something better to talk about than phone boxes!
    Despite this we still like phoning free phone numbers from our local phone box.

By HICK CHICK on Tuesday, April 6, 1999 - 01:55 pm:

DIALING 958 OR 611 ARE GREAT WAYS TO FIND OUT THE NUMBER OF THE PHONE YOU ARE USING. FOR KICKS TRY CALLING (304)265-9845 THIS PHONE IS LOCATED IN WV
    AND HAS A HIGH VOLUME OF TRAFFIC PASSING IT EACH DAY. CALL, AND TALK, TALK, TAL...

By Baseball_guy_usa on Sunday, July 2, 2000 - 09:42 pm:

hey everyone, I'm trying to call payphones around the US using Dialpad but I only got a hold of like 2 people of of 50. They were both surly old men. Anyways, do all the numbers on this site accept incoming calls? Is there anyway to know which ones do?

By Erik on Friday, July 14, 2000 - 05:26 pm:

Hi,
    I'm Erik from the Netherlands, like to mail? Me to. I love to do a lot of sports, and watch some games. Like to talk about this and that.
    Erik.

By Biro on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 02:52 pm:

Andrea n Ann-Marie the solution to your problem is easy - start your own catagory. There you can whine to your hearts content.

By Fetidbeaver on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 05:25 pm:

I like to talk about "this" but never "that".

By Viza on Sunday, October 1, 2000 - 02:40 pm:

I LIKE HEAD!!!

By pez on Sunday, October 1, 2000 - 07:01 pm:

so? i rather enjoy having a head, but you wouldn't know that, would you?

By Ma Bell and the Baby Bell daughters on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

O.K. You guys have screwed with my payphones long enough. I'm going to pull everyone of them out of the field and force you to use the phones in your home, business and dorm room. I will do this because I can.

By patrick on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 05:38 pm:

boo fucking hoo

we got dime store cell phones that'll put your claptrap change stealers into the antique stores.

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 06:15 pm:

Come on Ms/Mr Ma Bell and your ubiquitous spawn,with your non-monopoly,tell us again what you're gonna do to thwart us.

By Isolde on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 09:01 pm:

Worldcom encroaches on California.
    The payphone looks so forlorn on the corner--honestly, we match, both stuck somewhere we hate, but...only one of us left and then came back.
    Anyway, it boldly states that its number is 707.964.9599. If anyone cares.

By J on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 08:26 am:

The phone company has been deregulated,they have no power here,in fact they better go, before the house comes down from the sky and kills them.

By TooFunny on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 12:43 pm:

ok.... i spent some time here at this website... and i can honestly say... who would waste such personal time and bandwidth??? personally... if im gonna waste this much time and money.. id rather get a blowjob from a hooker and squirt jizm all over her face.... but thats just me i guess... welp... have fun u pranksters!! lol

By on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

550 112 no longer works... hasn't for years... if 958 doesn't work... try 9580

By Nexuz on Sunday, June 24, 2001 - 07:02 am:

Hi dose any one no how to get payphones numbers in australia?

By Jack on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 08:53 am:

hmmmm why bother with all this bull shit i mean this is a great chat board but can someone please post something about australia i woud really apreciate it or if some one could drop me a line at my e-mail please id reward you really click on my name please to e-mail me

By Alexa on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 09:30 pm:

I had an interesting experience with a payphone...I live in Ohio and was trying to call a friend in West Virginia but I misdialed her number and ended up getting a payphone in West Virginia. A guy answered it and we ended up talking for 3 hours! We ended up meeting a week later in Marietta and had a great time...we never did see each other again but the sex was INCREDIBLE!!!!!! ;)

By Master Machina on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 09:52 pm:

Poop?

These are some olld messages.

By Ask I might tell you on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:37 pm:

Well i think your site is funny as hell keep me laughing for hours (i have a borning life). Thanks (smile). I would like to know if anyone knows any payphone numbers for buffalo, lackawanna, tonawanna, hamburg, etc. (in that area) please e mail me at me160@hotmail.com. thanks!!! have a nice day!!!!

By Python on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 10:04 am:

Andrea N ann-marie - are you still out there? If so, leave the number and location of that payphone here

By Omega Sun on Wednesday, November 6, 2002 - 01:56 am:

1800-444-4444 will give you the ANI (the number) of a payphone. It is some MCI line that will identify the number you are calling from. I'm collecting payphones from the northern virginia area (703 area code). Let me know if you want the numbers.

By ButterflyGirl on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 08:04 pm:

ok..someone called me from a payphone, or at least i think it was a payphone..is there any way i can see where the payphone was..like a site that will tell me where it is located??
    ps..great fun site..

By Andrew on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 08:01 pm:

Here in Newfoundland if you dial 311, it will tell you the number you called from. (ANAC)

By Greyarea on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 08:11 am:

Hey you-->By Curious (from copping) on Monday, December 8, 1997 - 06:20 pm:

Its me from the future....Call a ANAC :P

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact