How to get unlisted payphone #'s

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: How to get unlisted payphone #'s
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By GANKS on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 10:53 am:

In my area code 801, if a phone doesn't have the number listed you can call 0, 00 or 211 and usually they will give you the number. Lots of times if the phone doesn't have the # listed, it doesn't accept incoming calls, however I have found that most of the more popular phones have been abused and the number is missing or the owner removed the number to reduce incoming calls buut it is still capable. Sometimes the person who givees you the number can tell you if it will recieve calls. If all else fails call 911, oops, I mean call someone with Caller ID.

By Phone Operator on Thursday, October 15, 1998 - 03:05 am:

I am an operator for the 801 area code and if you want to know if a payphone rings back just call 0 and they will try to call you back and they can give you the number if it's not on the phone.

By Doug on Friday, November 6, 1998 - 09:42 pm:

You can also dial 1-800-487-9240 and it will give you a bunch of information along with the "ANI" number, which consists of two digits (usually 07)+area code+phone number.

By MizTeri on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

Does anyone know if there is a list for cell phone numbers? if so, where and if not why?

By A.W. on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 11:29 am:

I have a fren that I can't reach now that her Number has been changed to and unlisted number! How can I get it without having to pay for it? please email me back.

By Tom on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 03:22 pm:

how can I get a pay-phone number in a local rehab center?The main office number is (903)454-6853.
    There are several pay-phones around,but only give numbers to listed visitor.The name is Greenvilla alch&drug treatment.Address 2733 I30,Greenville,Texas.75401

Thanks, 4 any info

By The Painter on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 11:52 pm:

Whoever afriendofmine'sdaughter witha threatening phonecall in wells is notonlystupid buta chicken and a coward-copy cat as therewasjust a murder outside of town thispast week-getting our thrills are we-how original!!!

By Stop the madness on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

I keep getting harassing calls from different payphones. My caller ID lists the numbers, which are local numbers. Is there any way to find out where the exact location of the pay phone is with the number? I would like to catch this guy. Thanx.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

Here's the standard response: ask the phone company.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 08:27 pm:

Here's the other standard response: go fuck yourself.

By Cat on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 08:45 pm:

Um Isn't this kinda what this part of the boards is here for? Because the phone companies won't give out addresses for payphones?

You boys are both getting a spanking when we get back to sorabji.com

By Czarina on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 02:22 am:

I'll let you borrow my excersize saddle and my riding crop.Then you can whip them into shape.

I'm in agreement with Cat on this one.The phone threads should probably be pretty much off limits from us,unless we are offering real advice.

[ Addendum to above post]
    Unless they post something really stupid,or get sassy with us.

At that point they would go into the fair game bin.

By RAYMOND GREEN on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 04:33 pm:

I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL ON MY CELL PHONE FROM A PAY PHONE THE NUMBER IS 717 469 9454. IF ANYONE KNOWS THE ADDRESS OR LOCATION OF THIS NUMBER I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU

By JboxR on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 11:55 am:

Ray, what's yer cell phone number? Let me know that and we'll check our records for calls made to your phone.

By Heather on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 09:22 pm:

can anyone tell me where this pay phone number is located. 304 232 9504 if anyone can tell me i greatly appreciated and would like and email back. someone called me from this payphone and i would like to identify the caller.

thanks

By George j. harris on Saturday, December 29, 2001 - 01:53 am:

PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME , MY WIFE IS MISSING AND HAS BEEN SINCE 12-15-01 SHE CALLED A FRIEND TODAY 12-28-01 FROM A PHONE NUMBER IN LONGVIEW TX. THE NUMBER IS 903-753-7562 I NEED AN ADDRESS TO GO WITH THE NUMBER. SHE IS SICK AND NEED HELP . SHE RAN OFF WITH A GUY SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW . I LOVE HER AND WANT TO GET HER THE HELP THAT SHE NEEDS FROM PROFESSIONALS , BUT MUST FIND HER FIRST. I THINK THAT THE NUMBER IS EITHER UNLISTED OR A PAYPHONE IN LONGVIEW TX. IT JUST RINGS ALL THE TIME . AND INFORMATION SAY THAT INFORMATION ISNT AVAILABLE..IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE, MY E-MAIL ADDRESSES ARE
    (gharris@sunnetworks.net)
    (gjh_711@yahoo.com)
    (crewzin@pocketmail.com)
    phone no. 1-620-231-1060

thank you ..... george j. harris

By Redhead on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 09:28 am:

Antigone on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 06:32 pm:
    Here's the standard response: ask the phone company.

THE PHONE COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE THE NUMBERS OUT - SO PEOPLE COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Jerome Pitts on Thursday, November 7, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

If anyone knows for certain that (602)437-9900 is across the street from Maryvale Samaritan hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, please post the street name here along with the name of the closest visible business to this location. I live in Jackson,Ms and am trying to return a message to family visiting a sick relative at the hospital.My relative called from this number while I was away at weekend drill. I have not heard from them yet, but I know they will return to that phone soon. The relative in the hospital is in the ICU/CARDIAC unit, and it would be very helpful to get this location posted for us to set up communications on a time schedule. Any other pay phones beside or close to the above number would be helpful along with their address. My family has been out there for over 3 weeks, and we are having a tough time getting messages to each other. Any help is greatly appreciated.

By April on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 11:23 am:

Is there a way to record IN & OUT going calls on a home phone ?????????

By WhiteSword on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 06:38 pm:

call this # 1800-444-4444

By Kimberly medved on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 12:55 am:

Is there a website or another place where the answers to all of these questions are posted? Just wondering because I have some of the same questions and don't want to repeat it. thanks

By Kimberly Medved on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 12:58 am:

I just posted on here and see that the last post was made on 9/25/03. This is a great site but I suppose I won't be hearing from anyone. Thanks for having this website I thinks it great. By the way where to I send you payphone numbers that I have jotted down for you? I try to get them when I find them. thanks

By dave. on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 02:13 am:

By Varooka on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 01:31 am:

this site is hysterical...how did you people wind up here?

By heather on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 03:40 am:

it starts with a small rash....

By The Watcher on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 12:56 pm:

Or, any annoying phone calls from a payphone.

Wait till you see the rest of Sorabji Land.

By Mel on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 10:49 am:

How can I get a listing of cell phone numbers with out paying for them ? There is a cell number that calls all the time and I cant find out who owns it ? HELP ME PLEASE ..

E-Mail me back if you know .....

melnroy@dsslink.net

By jack on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 11:48 am:

what makes you think it's a cell number?

By Cat on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 05:01 am:

I can't believe Dave was helpful and pleasant.

It scares me.

By John on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 05:52 pm:

I'm wondering and curious to know if anyone knows and or has
    access to the payphone numbers in any of the Women's prisons
    in California?

Sincerely,
    John

By A on Friday, December 3, 2004 - 03:53 am:

OMG on last post!

By A on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 01:10 am:

John Harris Sucks with RTC

By Kimberly on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 04:26 pm:

Anyone looking for information may want to check out this website. I love it. It is a great site. To the owner of this site....I think you have a great thing going here I just wanted to help out with this info and I hope no one is offended. Thank you. Kimberly

who-called-me@yahoogroups.com

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact