Payphone web cam?

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Payphone web cam?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By GANKS on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 11:11 am:

Does anyone know of any web cams out there that include a payphone in its field of view, because if there aren't any out there someone should make one and add it to this website. Think of how bad you could freak out unsuspecting callers with stuff like, "You know a person of your size ought to be calling Weight Watchers," Or "I can see you, you red sweater wearing loser!" or "The man next to you will give you the package...Do Not Runaway!" Stuff like that.

By Country Dude on Friday, April 9, 1999 - 01:54 pm:

I've never seen one but there is sure to be one somewhere

By Boingo on Friday, April 9, 1999 - 03:26 pm:

By Sara on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 10:07 am:

I'm also looking for a webcam viewing a pay phone. I went to the UK payphone page, but the actual camera was now covering something else.
    Please let me know if somebody know anything about this.
    /Sara

By Kr0wn on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 09:51 pm:

I think I am going to put p a few webcams in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am not sure where but I will do my best to have audio feds as well. I will post all the info in the near future....aka as soon as I get the money

By J on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 01:02 am:

Oh my God! I use to live there.

By The Visual Assassin on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 03:44 pm:

At coolNY.tv, there is a webcam on a street in NYC, and there are about three payphones standing there. The only problem is the website doesn't tell you what street you're looking at, so it makes it hard to get the numbers.

By Toothpaste on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 07:57 pm:

I found a site that has a link to a payphone. It's great. You guys should check it out.

By Toothpaste again on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 07:58 pm:

Nobody really checks this site do they?

By Spider on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 08:00 pm:

No, just you.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact