Sorabji's E-mail adress? please!!!!!!

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Sorabji's E-mail adress? please!!!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Plaidchad on Saturday, May 1, 1999 - 12:27 am:

I have a picture to send but I dont know what the E-mail adress is!

By Knmezi on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 10:57 am:

Can I get a text file of all your payphone numbers in USA and Canada, please what will this cost me.

Thank you,
    Kingsley Nmezi
    1750 Peachtree St
    Atlanta, GA 30309

By Spider on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 10:58 am:

That probably wasn't a very good idea.

By semillama on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 01:27 pm:

That was in fact incredibly retarded and you
    should just give up on the internet as not for
    you.

By Dougie on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 06:09 pm:

Peachtree Street, that sounds familiar. I remember when I was a real little kid, I had a couple of Olympia ice beers and was wasted after 2 of them, no just kidding, my parents took us to a place in Atlanta called the Varsity or something like that -- a drive-up hamburger place -- Patrick, is that what it's called? I remember thinking the place was totally cool. Kingsley, it's probably best not to post your home address on the internet.

By patrick on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 06:28 pm:

yes. The original one is off Peachtree street near GA Tech downtown. In fact the section of Peachtree street that the dodo bird posted above is very close to the Varsity. There are hundreds of "Peachtree" streets though in Atlanta.

By Psycho-ax-murderer-moth-ball-eatin-loony on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 03:26 am:

Why can't the dodo bird post his/her address,on the internet?

By Joe on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 01:35 am:

well,...at least not here.

By Judes on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 05:30 am:

We have a Project enquiry in our hand for 500 nos payphones set up in the middle east, kindly let me know the contact address of the manufacturer.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact