407-475-8023...where is this payphone located?

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: 407-475-8023...where is this payphone located?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Missaloha on Monday, August 7, 2000 - 04:34 pm:

Someone called me from this number & my caller ID took down this number (407)475-8023. I am hoping with all my might is was my father who we lost contact with almost six years ago. If you can help, please let me know.

By J on Monday, August 7, 2000 - 05:07 pm:

I did several reverse searches,it must be unlisted,but it came from Orlando,Florida.I have to get going today,but if you want I will try to call it tommorrow.

By Mk on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 12:32 pm:

This is weird. Yesterday (10/24/00), I left my cell phone in the car while I was at work. During the day, someone had called from 407-475-8023. I was curious who called, since only a few people have my business cell phone number. I did a googol.com search on the phone number and found this web site.

J or Missaloha, did you find out who's at this number?

By J on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 01:30 pm:

Everytime I called it today it was busy,I've tried 3 times.

By Jereme on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 03:47 pm:

I just got a call on my cell phone from this number. I called back, but it was busy. Any luck from you guys?
    JEREME

By Dougie on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

It's Yuri Gagarin's cellphone number. He's calling from orbit. I'm sure he'll get back to you next time he's over you.

By Dougie on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 03:55 pm:

BTW, what kind of name is "Jereme"? Is it a typo for Jeremy or Jerome, or is it pronounced Jhuream?
    What's the origin? Yuri wants to know.

By Jereme on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 04:09 pm:

tell Yuri to call me back and stop yanking my cock.

By Dougie on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 04:59 pm:

Wait, you want me to tell Yuri to call you back, and tell Yuri to stop yanking your cock, or you want me to tell Yuri to call you back, and you want me to stop yanking your cock?

Also, you didn't answer my question about your name. Could your name also be "Jerême"?

"Jerême spoke in, spoke in,
    Jerême spoke in
    Cla-ass to-day"

Good tune.

By Jereme on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 05:52 pm:

and the dead lay in pools of maroon below.

eat me, dougie.

By Dougie on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 06:09 pm:

Even though most everyone knows I'm not a cannibal, people say that a lot to me for some reason. And it hurts. A lot. It really really does.

By Jereme on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

I'm sorry. I'm talking to Yuri now. I'll tell him to give you a shoulder rub when he see's you next.

By Dougie on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 06:29 pm:

There's a good lad, Jereme. I need a shoulder rub -- it's a tough job being a smartass around here, but somebody's gotta do it.

By Tyler Durden on Sunday, September 23, 2001 - 11:28 am:

I just gave that number a try a few minutes ago (9-23-01) and it just rang 5 times and than just stopped ringing. I'll give it a whirl later on tonight.

By Ph0n1c on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 10:46 am:

I just got a call from AT&T Wireless that came up as that number on my caller ID, happened twice.

Say what kind of name is Jereme, anyway? And tell Yuri I miss his sweet ass.

By Tito on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 10:25 am:

yeah, just got a call from that number. searched it online and it supposedly is a number located in winter park, florida, i'm guessing near orlando? my cell phone is with AT&T wireless and this phone's contract is coming to an end while i have a new phone with AT&T wireless waiting to be picked up. also called this number back several times, and it was busy every time. i don't think it's your long lost father, but the guy might know the ethnic origins of jereme

By Austin Pablo on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 02:46 pm:

ditto on receiving the unsolicited cell phone call.

By Peet on Wednesday, April 16, 2003 - 02:19 pm:

I was called by this number (407) 475-8023 at 07:40 Pacific on 16APR03. I had to *69 it. I think it came from my mother-in-law as she lives in Winter Park, FL, but I don't want to talk to her. Any takers?

By Paul C on Wednesday, May 7, 2003 - 03:45 pm:

This is a number at AT&T in florida. the way
    we figured this out is by dialing 1 digit above
    and below (8022, 8024 and 8020) and we got
    employees at AT&T.

They have no idea what the number is used
    for but they will research it for us. It's a call
    and a hangup and it may just be a auto-call
    system that is checking your long distance
    provider or a employee at AT&T with a strange
    phone call and hang up fetish.

I like to think it's the latter.

By Turn around on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 02:58 pm:

Strangely enough, I recieved the 407-475-8023 number on my caller id for my cell phone as well. My service is with AT&T as well and I hope, (like he said) that its just an auto-call feature for checking network connectivity....and yeah, it was busy....

By Turn around on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 02:58 pm:

Strangely enough, I recieved the 407-475-8023 number on my caller id for my cell phone as well. My service is with AT&T as well and I hope, (like he said) that its just an auto-call feature for checking network connectivity....and yeah, it was busy....

By K on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:13 pm:

It seemes to be a standard out-going number for AT&T. I just got a call from that number, from AT&T DSL billing.

By Kevin on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 02:27 pm:

I received the 407-475-8023 on my AT&T cellphone caller ID today Sept 25, 2003 at 1:23 PM Standard Time.

By Kevin on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 02:28 pm:

I received the 407-475-8023 on my AT&T cellphone caller ID today Sept 25, 2003 at 1:23 PM Standard Time.

By David on Monday, November 3, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

i received it too today from 4074758023, surely it's from AT T and a guy in there just reminded me to pay my cellphone bill.
    Why wouldn't they write email? This is 21st century.

By Mememe on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:34 am:

This is a number from ATT

By TJ on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 05:56 pm:

I got a call on my at&t cell phone today from 407-475-8023. I don't know anyone in FL. I recently talked to some guy trying to sell me a vacation deal which seemed very sketchy because he wanted my credit card # and told me I had to give it to him right away or I would miss the one time offer. I asked where he was located. He wouldn't tell me. after "pulling teeth" he said "the orlando area". So when I found out from this website this was a payphone, I assumed this confirmed the vacation deal was a scam and they use the pay phone in their scam. sound likely? I don't know.

By Nick on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 05:05 pm:

Amazing how many of us who get calls on our cellphones from unknown numbers look it up on the internet. crazy. by the way, i also have ATT Wireless and got a call from 4074758023.

By Cid on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 04:30 pm:

I got the call today, too, but they left a message on my phone saying they needed information about the AT&T contract holder. They said I needed to call them or there could be an interruption of service.

By Mange on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 04:25 pm:

Whoever it is, its still ongoing. I also did an internet lookup after recieving this number on my AT&T cell phone.

By Nhojwolfe Austin tx on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 05:11 pm:

I just got this on my Att phone and it was vicki from the att billing dept.. basically just saying they coulndt give me my bill yatta yatta and such since i just moved .........Kinda of weird though i saw the number appear on my phone and the first thing i did was google it to see who it was..

By Big Wes on Monday, April 5, 2004 - 05:18 pm:

Yea, I just got a call from this number, but I was taking a nap so I missed the call, but everytime I try to call it back I get a noise like an ambulance siren goin off. I may be late on my bill, or they haven't sent it to me yet.

By 10nischick on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 03:40 pm:

I Just got a call on my ATT phone from that same number...Whats going on!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact