Recherche cabine téléphonique sur tournage de JAG...

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Recherche cabine téléphonique sur tournage de JAG...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Catherine L C on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 03:44 pm:

Hello,

I am one fan French of JAG and DAVID JAMES ELLIOTT. You could communicate me a number or join the shooting, the studios or the actor (one never knows)!

Thank you for this brilliant and very funny site...

Bonjour,

Je suis une fan française de JAG et de DAVID James Elliott. Pourriez-vous me communiquer un numéro ou joindre le tournage, les studios ou l'acteur(on ne sait jamais) !

Merci pour ce site génial et très drôle...

C LC

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 04:04 pm:

Ah, et qu'est-ce qu'on a ici? Une stalker? Et qu'est-ce que tu ferais avec ce numero si tu l'avais, ma chere? Combien de francs est-ce que ce numero te vaut, parce que moi, je ai le numero de Monsieur JAG, bien sur, mais d'abord, il faut parler d'argent. Et, plus important, de quoi as tu l'air? Est-ce que tu es belle? On parlait des francaises qui habitent Paris il y a quelques semaines sur cette board, comment elles ont les corps les plus beaux du monde. Est-ce que tu es comme ca aussi, Catherine LC? On voudrait savoir! A bientot...

By J on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 04:12 pm:

Do you like Jerry Lewis, Catherine?

By pez on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:39 pm:

c'est tres drole, dougie!

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:45 pm:

Merci, Pez. Maintenant, voyons si elle repond.

By pez on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

de rien. je pense que je vais envoyer des argents parceque je peux avoir le numero du jag. je vais a la banque maintenant!

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 05:55 pm:

Quoi, ce mec? Il est moche. Moi, je suis mille fois plus beau que lui. Pour assez d'argent, je donnerais a n'importe qui mon numero de telephone.

By Dougie on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 01:16 pm:

Where'd that little French trollop go? I want to parlez-vous some more with her. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a one post wonder.

By Trace on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 01:49 pm:

French Toast, French Fries, Cruisant, Parfet, Sherbert

By Dougie on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 01:52 pm:

That ain't the kind of parlez vous I had in mind Trace.

By Trace on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 02:02 pm:

No eating??

By Gee on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:24 pm:

I used to like JAG.

am I the only one who can stay on topic?!?

By Trace on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:28 pm:

I find clitoris's far more interesting then JAG

By Dougie on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

I find this little French jeune fille more intriguing than anything else I've seen on the boards in a while. Just hope she returns. And posts naked pics of herself. Wearing only a beret and garter.

By J on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 03:45 pm:

Dougie,I hate to tell you...it's like my mamma always said,put your wishes in one hand and shit in the other and see what fills up faster.Hey I'm on a roll,I've injected shit in two threads now.

By Dougie on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 05:43 pm:

Damn if you ain't right there J. Now my keyboard's a frickin' mess though.

By Nate on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 06:43 pm:

injected shit.

mmmmm.

By Dougie on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 08:25 am:

Oh where, oh where has my french lass gone,
    Oh where, oh where can she be?
    With her pouty lips and her short short skirt,
    Oh where, oh where can she be?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact