got a guy to solicite sex in GA.

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: got a guy to solicite sex in GA.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Poonsy on Saturday, December 2, 2000 - 08:41 pm:

I called 404-688-8347 and a black male answered. I chit chatted for a miniut and used the word "straight".....he said no ..I said cool and from there I got him to give me his discription and he even said I had him hard......eeewwwwww!!!!! He agreed to get freakg and meet me in 20 min. at a specific corner.
    How funny is that??

By B on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 02:09 am:

can you tell us more?

By Hal on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 09:32 am:

Icky...

By agatha on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 03:07 pm:

please don't tell us more.

By heather on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 05:14 pm:

your phone tells you what color people are? or do you just ask?

By J on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 11:31 am:

Did you hook up?

By patrick on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 12:59 pm:

these pay phone freaks that drop in from time to time , freak me out. i swear i want nothing to do with them.

By Dougie on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 03:47 pm:

Even if they like rap/hip hop music?

By Poonsy on Monday, December 4, 2000 - 10:28 pm:

oh like you cant tell a redneck is white on the phone heather....be real dear. I thought it was a trip. Do you guys get the whole "Project" idea behind this whole deal? Some do.......

By J on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 10:44 am:

Explain this "project" to me or your slant on it.

By Trace on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 10:47 am:

yeah, wtf?

By heather on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 12:21 pm:

oh. that was just my way of saying that you're an ass

By agatha on Tuesday, December 5, 2000 - 12:33 pm:

the payphone project is dead. mark hasn't added a phone number to it in over a year. carry on.

By Poonsy on Saturday, December 9, 2000 - 08:37 pm:

I love you Heather.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact