847 #'s for BEQ 832. Great Lakes Naval Training Center

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: 847 #'s for BEQ 832. Great Lakes Naval Training Center
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Scott USN on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 01:54 pm:

I am currently stationed at NTC away from my wife and family. Maybe it will help another sailor and his family communicate if these #'s were listed. I am not sure how to get them added to the list, so maybe someone out there that does can help get these #'s posted for another Navy family.
    847-689-9082/9083/9086/9107
    BEQ 832. GREAT LAKES NTC.

Thanks

By V on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 01:19 pm:

...well,most sailors are gay,so I dont think I,ll post that much.

By Flamming sailor on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 05:48 am:

That's true V. I am gay and I am a sailor.

By V on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 12:50 am:

...well I am v,and v is the Anti-Christ,so Im told,by far too many Sorabjis...you want to take over as chief Troll,no problem...v needs a rest...well I mean to say,its o.k. being top Troll,but you get fed up being hit by paint balls...and "jizzmops"...they have about they same effect as a paint ball...your a gay Troll???? then post,post,post..............and uh,happy new year.

By Dodi on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 12:55 am:

Happy New Year V!!!!

By V on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 01:33 am:

Excellent,you are on line with v???????...v happens to like you lots and lots!!!!!!! :):):):):):) Happy New Year.Thought you were gone forever,glad you are not,you cheer me up so much and give me a reason for being alive.

By V on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 08:15 am:

I am proud to be mtf sailor

By Dodi on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 02:34 am:

sorry, but what's an "mtf" sailor??

By Dodi on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 01:03 am:

Male to Female

By Dodi on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 01:11 am:

Nice try......

By Dodi on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 01:15 am:

V, you have to know, the previous post..."Male to Female"....was not from me.

By V on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 11:34 pm:

Dodi,you need to know,the previous post..."Male to Female"...was from me.

By Dodi on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 12:30 am:

I just love it here, don't you??

By V on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 02:24 am:

Dodi,now this has to be some kinda honer,to be cloned,both of us,at the same time,WOW...By now,we both understand the phonetics of our postings,it is like a finger print.I dont think we have a problem with this.If v posts wrong,or Dodi posts wrong,we know.

By Antigone on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 03:56 am:

You get honor only if you can spell it.

By Gee on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 01:43 pm:

To honor!

get on her, and stay on her.

my friend always makes that toast, and I always laugh, but not for the reasons she thinks. the first part always makes me think of Klingons toasting, and that's just funny.

By Dodi on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 12:02 am:

I totally understand V. Plus, I don't care if you spell things wrong. Who the FUCK CARES!!!

By V on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 10:47 pm:

...to even things up,I want to see all Sorabjis,apart from you and me POSTING IN RUSSIAN.

By Dodi on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 01:36 am:

I wish I knew Russian. It seems like everyone speeks Spanish here...:(

By V on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 01:22 pm:

Spaceba (thanks)

By Dodi on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 09:37 pm:

cool.

Spaceba...:)

By Dodi on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 09:39 pm:

Please, don't stop there, teach me more!!!!!!

By V on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 07:21 pm:

O.K. ... "spaceba balshoy,tvarich"... (thank you very much,comrade)...its still cool to say "tvarich" in Russia,if you buy a Russian doll in Moscow and refer to the doll seller as "tavarich" ,he will have a smile on his face,it reminds him of the time when the when the trains ran on time. :)..also if you go to Russia to buy dolls, get "President Clinton" dolls,on the out side is Clinton,inside are many girl friends,and the last and most small doll is his Wife!!! if you buy in Russia for a few $,5 or 10, you can sell on "E.Bay"for 250-300 bucks...also,"Zippo"lighters you can get in Moscow for 3 $,I think they are much more in America,in England,60$,...American prices I am not up to date...sometime this year,v hopes to get to Vilnius,Lithuania,it is the place where my Grandfathers had there large farms stolen by the communist system,in that place,I will bring back loot,right through customs control,...mostly amber jewellery,40,000 years old,with insects inside. :)...I can bring back up to £1000,($2000)as "gifts". :)...but if I want to sell on "e-bay",£10,000 or $20,000...perhaps I will do this,for fun,

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact