where is this phone

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: where is this phone
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Sara on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 10:02 am:

i know it is in ohio just need the location 614-237-9964 i keep getting calls from here

By Nate on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 04:13 pm:

hi Sara,

the phone is down the street from my house. whenever i get drunk i walk down to the booth and call random numbers from my "black book". i'm usually whacking off. last time i was there i had an MD 20/20 bottle in my ass.

when we were children we had magnificent dreams, didn't we? i never thought that this is what my life would become.

everytime someone said "oh yeah? well my dad's a _____"

i always thought, i'm going to be a _____ when i grow up. that way my children won't be forced to lie. my children won't have to cover for their boring dad.

but then, this is how it all turned out. i work nights cleaning and maintaining grease traps for fast food joints and diners and hotel kitchens. i drive a puke green valiant with rusted bulletholes in the trunk. and whenever i'm drunk, i'm libel to wander down to the pay phone to get my rocks off.

often with a bottle of cheap, fortified wine shoved into my colon.

because that's the kind of guy i am.

and one of these days one of you nice women will want to give my half of the DNA a chance to mingle and bake for nine months, so that i too can have a nice little dirty schoolyard liar. a little runt that looks like me, stinks like me, and, with a little luck, will grow up to take over his dad's stature in life.

maybe it will be more than one of you nice women.

maybe it will be a lot more.

maybe my progeney will fill ohio like a plague of cockroaches. eating the grime from where the buildings meet the streets. the leftovers.

someone needs to eat the leftovers.

maggots swarming a festering wound.

consuming the bad, leaving the good.

leaving the shiny people to have their love and happiness.

leave me alone with my phonebooth.

crack open another bottle of the maddog.

By J on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:28 am:

Nate will try to fuck you in the ass,don't be receptive to it!

By Sorabji on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:51 am:

today, someone gave me a current, active database of 776,228 United States payphone numbers.

and i took vacation until January 10, 2001. i so loved 2000. all those lusty zeroes. Two Thousand. i can't stop writing it down... 2000

and the sun rose. and the sun set. and the sun will rise again. and as ever, none will give a crap.

thank you for the wine, my fine feathered nieces.

By Sorabji on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:56 am:

wait a minute, are my sister's daughters my nieces?

By dave. on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 02:31 am:

no, they're daughters. recessive traits and all.

By dave. on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 02:32 am:

that's why they call you "uncle dad".

By Sorabji on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 02:35 am:

i'm always surprised when they recognize my voice when i call

By dave. on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 08:58 pm:

i'm pissed at myself for screwing that one up. it's not very often i get to use the uncle dad and i blew it.

it should have said simply, "niece and daughter. that's why they call you uncle dad".

i'm a dimwit.

By Sorabji on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 10:40 pm:

i still don't get the joke. but who cares. i just made a fine, fine meatloaf.

By amanda on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 12:06 am:

my mom used to make an amazing meatloaf. i have her recipe.

silly mom. she never thought that i could cook, but i did on the sly. it's not how it looks. it's how it tastes. right?

By dave. on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 12:32 am:

god. do i really have to explain it?

By Cat on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 01:43 am:

No one said being an extraterrestrial was going to be easy, dave.

By dave. on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 01:44 am:

hey, i missed you.

By Cat on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 01:49 am:

Back at ya, big boy.

By agatha on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 01:39 pm:

i had these two cats, a brother named randall and a sister named kitty cat. before i got them neutered, randall knocked up kitty cat. kitty cat ended up going to live with our friend dan, where she birthed three cute yet slightly retarded kittens, one of which was named froggy and looked exactly like randall. dan made the joke once that the kittens called randall "uncle dad." there you have it.

By sarah on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 08:40 pm:

i'll try really hard not to turn this into a thread about food. but i had meatloaf and it was so midwest and delicious. my mom really does make the best meatloaf, in spite of her schizophrenia.

By sarah on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 08:41 pm:

speaking of family... i need another drink. 30 miutes 'til i meet heather. we're bringing our cameras.

mmmmuuuaaahahahahahha

By Kr0wn on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 10:09 pm:

My mom is schitzo...they're doing just fine now. uh huh. Meatloaf.....yummmmm. I found a fish in the toilet.

By Kymical on Saturday, January 20, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

i seem to have forgotten what meatloaf tastes like exactly.

hmm.

pity.

it has tomatoes on top right?

By N on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 02:12 am:

best meatloaf has a can of Campbell's tomato soup poured over it before baking

By J on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 10:35 am:

Maybe you were supposed to have fish for dinner.How was that "meatloaf".

By J on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 10:36 am:

?

By The Watcher on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

Sorabji,

When are we going to get a look at those 776,228 new phone numbers you have?

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 03:22 pm:

...not ever?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact