which prepaid phone cards are used in which country

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: which prepaid phone cards are used in which country
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Karl Robert on Sunday, September 9, 2001 - 10:50 am:

Hi, maybe anybody can tell which prepaid phone cards are being used in which country? Which country is using magnetic type, which is using chip based? Thanks for help

By Schmite on Sunday, September 23, 2001 - 12:35 pm:

japan uses both magnetic and chip based phone cards

By Python on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 06:35 pm:

UK used to use magnetic but now uses chip, but I think you can still use magnetic ones. These days tho, no-one ever uses any, cos of mobile phones, and if u have no credit u just stick 20p in the fone

By Angela on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 12:49 am:

Could use anything in Germany until reunification. Not possible now as German government has tied all public phones into (supposedly secret) NATO surveillance web. Only chip cards work. German chip identifies not just origin of card issuer but location of phone,number and duration of call.In sensitive areas all payphones digitally recorded and scanned for keywords in french, german, english and turkish.

Use cash. Dont mess with the kraut heavies

By Spider on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 09:38 am:

Here in South Africa we use chip based phonecards.

By Spider on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 05:28 pm:

Hey! Find another name by which to call yourself!

Bastard.

By Michael on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 02:06 am:

hey pls i want someone to tell me the software that can help me generate mtn,glomobile, and econet voucher recharge cards here in nigeria.
    thanks

By Oneluv on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 06:49 am:

hey i need someone to tell me how to genarate mtn,vmobile and econet card for $1000usd my email address is ikboyzbut1@yahoo.com

By Sampler on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 10:42 pm:

i need mtn and econet now vmobile recharge cards generator here in Nigeria.someone shld pls help me my email is
    samuelbello2001@yahoo.com

By Vincent on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 11:07 am:

hey pls i want someone to tell me the software that can help me generate mtn,glomobile, and econet prepaid voucher recharge cards here in nigeria. And also how to genarate mtn,vmobile and econet card for $1000usd

By Chizzy on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 09:39 am:

hello dear i need a valid mtn, glo, mtel and Vmobile recharge card generator download and instell

By Samson on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 06:35 am:

hey, can anyone tell me the software that can help me generate mtn,glomobile, and econet prepaid voucher recharge cards here in nigeria. And also how to genarate mtn,vmobile and econet card for $2000usd

By Ade omo ade on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 10:37 pm:

hello dear i need a valid mtn, glo, mtel and Vmobile recharge card generator download and instell

By Abiodun daniel on Friday, November 26, 2004 - 10:39 pm:

hey, can anyone tell me the software that can help me generate mtn,glomobile, and econet prepaid voucher recharge cards here in nigeria. And also how to genarate mtn,vmobile and econet card

By Lexes on Saturday, December 4, 2004 - 06:06 am:

anyone help me get software to help me genrate econet voucher here in nigeria

By SPI on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 07:30 am:

micheal james i know its you

By Idowu gunit on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 11:43 am:

pls show me how to generate recharge card and i will show how hug it to another line

By Dr.saint on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 04:25 am:

Can somehelp me with MTN recharge card generator or the idea fot which i can get it now.please if u do send it to my email:drchrisson@yahoo.fr

By Chichi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 04:28 am:

I need mtn recharge card and so i can generate the card..do any body have an idea of the card and how to generate it?here is my email:chichi_chch@yahoo.com

By Anthony Utoyo on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 05:30 am:

Can somehelp me with MTN recharge card generator or the idea fot which i can get it now.please if u do send it to my email:gentlejack_005@yahoo.com
    pls,
    I need mtn recharge card and so i can generate the card..do any body have an idea of the card and how to generate it?here is my email:gentlejack_005@yahoo.com

By Tenny flame on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 05:41 am:

can you help me in getting the link to mtn/gloline and v-moblie recharge card generator to credit my phone, cos am tired of buying credit everything. please help me. here uis my email address; chatwithtenny@yahoo.co.uk

By Swordfish on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 07:27 am:

Disclaimer: i don't know u
    what's up man. i need a code generator for vmobile gsm network. its a telecommunications gsm network. formerly known as Econet wireless. holla at me ok?
    cheers!
    laracrowford2000@yahoo.co.uk
    & albertlags@yahoo.com
    ......hackers for life.,...knowledge is freedom...freedom is knowledge
    for $1500

By DAVE on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 06:04 pm:

hey i want anybody to tell me the softwares to generate MTN, GLOBALCOM, ECONET VOUCHER CARDZ

By DAVE on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 06:07 pm:

hey i want anybody to tell me the softwares to generate MTN, GLOBALCOM, ECONET VOUCHER CARDZ use in nigeria

By Segun salami on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 01:30 am:

really guys we are all looking for the same thing everyone is looking 4 a way to generate a valid voucher so let's talk to ourself.who knows one of us may know the way
    i promise u as soon as i get the generator .................i will overload my phhh,.............

By Invader on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 10:05 pm:

it is very easy, vmobile is the most affected,i'll only share with u this info for just$300. mail egbewe@yahoo.com

By Your worst nightmare on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 07:59 pm:

Hey You fucking Nigerian Niggers........You better watch it cuz we at NCC are looking out for you guys.....The long arm of the law is waiting to grab someone......

GOD BLESS OUR FATHERLAND....GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

By Donaisman on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 09:43 am:

Hey can anybody pls send me the software for generating recharge cards . Please kindly send it to john_momodu@yahoo.com Thanks

By Ayo oluwaseun on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 05:23 am:

Please i need help with econet/veego voucher or recharge card in Nigeria,any one who helps receives some thing special,mail me.

By David on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 02:31 pm:

Can someone send me a recharge card generator or the idea fot which i can get it now.please if u do send it to my email

By Hello... on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 02:33 pm:

Can someone send me a recharge card generator or the idea fot which i can get it now.please if u do send it to my email
    ....... mouradsbztn@voila.fr

By Prodigy4real on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 09:43 am:

pls show me how to generate valid mtn ,vmobile,globacom recharge cards

By Chris on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 10:37 am:

Holla to u guys in the house, pls can anybody tell me the softwares to generate MTN, GLOBALCOM, ECONET VOUCHER CARDZ use in nigeria
    i would be very grateful if u tell me

By Enomfon Monday on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 05:21 pm:

hey, i need someone to tell me how to generate valid mtn, vmobile and glo recharge cards. my email address is enomfon2003@yahoo.com

By Akin on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 09:10 am:

Hey, I need to know how to recharge my phone without buying a recharge card.Do you have a solution. plz, e-mail me for my phone number.

By Titu on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 03:39 pm:

Hey ,I need to know recharge my cell phone without buying recharge card. If u have any solution .PLease E-mail me. dhakatitu@yahoo.com . I am from Bangladesh .And My cell phone company name is aktel .

By Ronny on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 05:04 pm:

I need to know recharge my cell phone without buying recharge card. If u have any solution .PLease E-mail me. sena_jnr@yahoo.com
    My cell phone company name is spacephone areeba, buzz gsm and onetouch
    _

By Id on Saturday, January 8, 2005 - 05:37 am:

Can u guys pay for the validated softwares???????????????I've got alot of them right with me here just mail me to know whats up.

By Id on Saturday, January 8, 2005 - 05:40 am:

By Innocent on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 07:42 am:

Hello
    My name is innocent i just want to know how to generate a calling card 4 now am in nigeria
    Thank you

By Eric on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 04:53 pm:

can somebody please tell me how I can generate MTN nigeria and V mobile recharge numbers, sick of buying recharge numbers

By Titeass on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 10:27 am:

can sum1 tell me how to generate an optus prepaid recahrge numba in australia

By Eedlek on Friday, January 14, 2005 - 09:20 am:

can somebody please tell me how I can generate MTN nigeria and V mobile recharge numbers, Because I'm tired of buying cards.

By Sarub on Friday, January 14, 2005 - 01:31 pm:

please help me with any program that will generate any nigerian recharge cards (mtn Mtel Glo Vmobile

By Kelvin moore on Friday, January 14, 2005 - 10:36 pm:

Hey ,I need to know recharge my cell phone without buying recharge card. If u have any solution .PLease E-mail me.i need mtn,Global voucher,Vmobile

By Dave on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 09:53 pm:

hey i really need a sofeware to generate mtn/v mobile vouchercard.

By Kadiri Azeez on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 03:43 pm:

By Patrick Arus on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 03:24 pm:

I want to buy and sell bulk of recharge cards for MTN, GLO,VMOBILE, ETC. How do I get them. I want to pay via on-line or reliable bank.

Thank you

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact