Cal the Nuthouse!

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Cal the Nuthouse!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Squirtle on Sunday, November 11, 2001 - 10:30 pm:

I work at Friends Hospital in Northast Philadelphia, it is a mental institute. This is the phone number to the payphone on one of the adult inpatient units, everyone is either really crazy or suicidal, most of the time you can call and ask for either Jesus Christ, or Tinkerbell, and someone will respond...try it , either way you can have some good conversations, cuz patients get pretty bored

By Python on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 05:47 am:

So... erm... can we have the number please?

By Homer on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 06:20 am:

guess one of the patients must have got access to a comp. not even got the brains to put out the number.

barfhead!

By Mr anyone on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

WHATS THE POINT ABOUT BRAGGING YOU HAVE A WICKED NUMBER, WHEN YOU DONT SUPPLY THE NUMBER!!!

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

This is one of those reprehensible acts I referred to earlier,on another thread.

You see,Squirts,I also work at a mental hospital,with severly psychotic patients.Very ill patients,who don't need little half-wit twits,like you,posting the payphone's number,so other half-wit twits,can call and feed into these poor demented souls already delusional minds.

Do everyone a favor,and find another job,where you are not tempted to poke fun and endanger some ill persons already fragile mental health.

I just woke up,and you have ruined my day.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 05:53 pm:

Czarina;

Your beutiful when your angry. To bad I'm already married.

By Einstein on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 09:46 pm:

Czarina, get a life. No wonder you are such a screwed up hoe if you work with freaks all day.

This is a message board not a summer camp.

By Czarina on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

Tell us more,oh wise one,that we may all benefit from your infinite wisdom...........

By J on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 04:39 pm:

Antigone can you tell who this Einstein putz is?

By The Watcher on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

At least they haven't posted the number; yet.

Maybe you got to them Czarina.

I hope so.

By Zillah on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

It ain't funny laughing at mental illness.

It will happen to you one day and then you won't think it funny if some asshole calls you for cyber.

By Mindmesserupper on Saturday, January 5, 2002 - 11:34 pm:

i want that # damn it

By Would You Believe Agent 86 on Sunday, January 6, 2002 - 02:50 pm:

uh, would you believe, 504-524-HELP. . .
    didn't think so.

my shoe phone hasn't been the same since.
    . .

By One of Us One of Us on Sunday, January 6, 2002 - 02:52 pm:

Squirtle,
    we won't rat out on you. . . the number please!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact