fuck

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: fuck
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Ertr on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 07:35 am:

fuck you all! You all wanker

By Antigone on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 02:43 pm:

Meow.

By Whiskers victory campaign on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 02:59 pm:

All your cats are belong to us!!!

By Antigone on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 03:49 pm:

fnord

By Nate on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 04:35 pm:

one in eight americans is californian.

california is the more religiously diverse than any other place in the history of the world.

california leads the country in techology, agriculture, defense and entertainment.

california's economy is larger than that of russia or china.

though we have roughly 12.5% of the population, we have only 10% of the electoral college.

By dave. on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 10:02 pm:

i find great comfort in nate's post. perhaps there is hope.

By Dougie on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 10:44 pm:

Speaking of cats,

Check out www.littleshelter.com/cats/cat_adoption_group3.htm

We adopted Matthew II and James (brother cats about 1 year old). James is very friendly and outgoing and hyper and has made himself right at home; Matthew is more skittish and has been hiding since we got him home, but he likes to be pet while he's in his hiding spot. Hopefully, he'll come around. He was hit by a car, but has fully healed. He'll come out, swat at his brother, and go back to hiding. James doesn't seem to mind. Cute little fuckers.

By Whiskers victory campaign on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 11:07 pm:

They will be fine. 2 of our finer agents. Thank you for keeping them together. VICTORY IS IMMINENT!!!

By sarah on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 12:33 am:

my computer got a worm virus and is sending everyone email with an attachment.

if you get an email from me with an .exe or .bat file attached to it and it says something like "i send this to get your advice" please just delete the email. if you try to open the attachment, you're fucked.

oddly enough, i never open attachments, particularly .exe or .bat files, and it is my policy to never open attachments from people i don't know and my virus scan works just fine. so how i got this virus is a totaly mystery.

By Daniel ssss on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 02:07 pm:

Thanks Sarah, too late.

By semillama on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 03:12 pm:

Yeah, that email totally did not seem like it
    would be a virus. I got it as a PIF though.
    I deleted the files and so far, nothing seems
    bad, maybe it's because it was my yahoo
    account...

By Daniel ssss on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 07:48 pm:

I couldnt open it. Was an attachment from Sarah. AOL said it was too big a file to open (a new message to me) but it downloaded and then [after reading Sarah's post (and the other string talks about my (not) sending emails, so I might have already had it). Subject line was Hawaii Extension Receipt.] I deleted the file. Dunno what it may have done. Like you say Sem, nothing seems bad and may be it's because it was my AOL account. I ran a scan and found nothing. Lemme know if anyone gets an unwanted email from the Gorrilla.

(well, come to think of it, many of my emails are unwanted...but you know, the one with the virus, I mean).

By Antigone on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 11:32 pm:

I won't be fucked. I run Linux. All you windows junkies are fucked. :P

By eri on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 08:44 am:

I guess, I am not fucked because no one sends me emails. Or does that mean I am fucked, but in a different way?

By Daniel ssss on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 11:28 am:

Antigone, will you be in Dallas June 13 -16 or so? email me and let's plan to get together.

By semillama on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 11:54 am:

Huh, my subject line was "love".

Strange how the virus picked out a subject
    line in Daniel's email that has a direct
    connection to Sarah.

Maybe I'm good because this is a Mac...

By sarah on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 12:11 pm:

as far as i know the virus doesn't do anything harmful to your computer, except replicate itself by finding your email address book and sending everyone in it an email with a similar attachment.

i ran a clean-up on my disk drive and deleted all the infected files. there were not many. nothing is actually wrong with my operating system.

people have received email messages from me via this worm with subject titles the exact same as file names located on my disk drive, like "National Instruments Cover Letter". so who knows.

By Nate on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 02:15 pm:

mmm. national instruments.

By spunky on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 04:23 pm:

Hmmm, maybe that is what my anti-virus was bitching about yesterday. said it found two trojans in the temp file for email...
    but it scans incoming and outgoing messages...

By Nate on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 07:35 pm:

i hope eri knows about them two trojans.

By Daniel ssss on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 11:35 pm:

It's the Greeks I worry about. I think Sarah is correct: worm seeks file names for export, and instead of exporting file (which is possible I suppose) it exports itself as a virus to the receiving pc maybe? The Hawaii...Receipt file is not present after download...couldnt find it....yet this is something that happens all the time with AOL. I download something and it takes a while for it to be available on my harddrive. I dunno.

Weren't the Trojans also Greek?

By Dougie on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 06:01 pm:

OK, so nobody's said how cute my little kitties were, but that's ok. They're fucking possessed -- it's like the WWF on crack in here with these guys. They'll dive from atop chairs onto each other when the other isn't looking. It's fun having 2 of them -- I've only ever had one pet at a time before, and to see them interact is great. I'm enjoying my little pussies.

By heather on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 07:00 pm:

they're so cute

i want a pet of my very own
    two, maybe

By agatha on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 11:50 am:

you just got them so you could refer to your "pussies," didn't you dougie? i looked at them when you posted the link. they are really cute. i like maggie and zooey on that page. doesn't it make you happy to see that "adopted" sign?

how about this guinea pig for cute? the other one is equally cute, but he's all black and doesn't photograph well.

http://www.torturechamber.com/agatha/blogger.html

happy mayday! call in sick!

By Christopher on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 01:23 pm:

I take it that Matthew has settled in and isn't hiding as much? You did the right thing by keeping them together. Whenever possible, I highly recommend having 2 cats over 1. They tend to be more confident, and believe it or not, less destructive. Sure, they might knock something over when they're rolling around on the floor wrestling, but they're not as prone to vindictiveness. By that I mean, you go away for 2 days and come home to find that muffin got into your closet, located the suede jacket, clawed it off it's hanger, and pee'd on it.

Hey, I know this is kind of weird, but I noticed something with Len's cat. Every evening around 6 - 7 PM, the cat gets vocal, and walks around near the front door. The past 2 days, I needed to plan dinner and asked Len to page me when he was leaving his job. Both days, within minutes of his page that he was leaving, Willie started his talking routine. I think that he might be displaying some weird sort of Psychic link with Len. I heard about this before with dogs, so we are going to be keeping a log to see if this is more than a coincidence. Shit...Maybe I have too much time on my hands...

By patrick on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 01:29 pm:

i couldnt agree more Chris. Coming home and find the toilet paper roll scrunched on the floor, completely unwound with little holes in it pretty much has stopped since we got Isabella.

Plus, it just seems logical. Cats are not really known to live life solo. Its only logical they have a playmate, evenm if they are hissing at each other sometimes. I hiss at my wife too.

btw way dougie, you talked about your kitties, but where exactly is the link? All i remember is a link to the image of your house you posted (and it not coming up.)

Id like to see your meow meows.

By Platypus on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 01:52 pm:

One of my in home care recipients has a single cat who's going utterly bonkers. Yesterday she pulled up all the potted plants and rolled around in the dirt. Maybe I'll get her a kitty friend.

I should scan in some of the pictures of Bell and Shadow one of these days. They're best friends. And gay, to boot.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 05:59 pm:

Yes agatha, I admit it, I got them just so I could say the word "pussies" with impunity all day long. Once I tire of using it, out on the street they go. Today, they're really stinky pussies, as they have made a mess of the litter box -- I had to beat them severely. I hope they learned their lesson. Your guinea pig is very cute. I remember my dad bought me and my brother one when we were kids -- he wasn't in too great of shape -- he lasted about 2 days and died, not from any mistreatment from us mind you, he was just a lemon. I seem to remember him biting my dad too, which we found very funny at the time.

Yes Christopher, Matthew's finally come out of his shell. At first I thought James would be the dominant one because when we first got them he was strutting around the place like he owned it. Then psycho Matthew finally started exploring around and made it known who's the kitty boss around here.

Patrick, you have a cat named Isabella? My sister has a mutt named Isabella. Small world. You can check out my pussy collection at: www.littleshelter.com/cats/cat_adoption_group3.htm

Yeah, I signed up with freewebsites.com and put some pix of my house on there, but I think they have a monthly transfer limit which has been exceeded. I have DSL with dynamic IP, so I'm going to sign up with dns2go.com and register my own domain with them and set up and run a website at home. I hate these free websites with all the banners and popups and shit.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 06:14 pm:

I like Norton a lot and he looks like he and Calista would work well together.

James and Mathew both look like trouble, in a great way.

dang.....seeing such lovelies needing homes kinda makes me sad.

I wish i could take them all.

By eri on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 08:37 pm:

Calista reminds me a lot of Punkin (the one we inherited when grandma passed, making our 3rd meow meow). He is independent, but will let you know when he wants attention. He doesn't mess with the other two (like he used to) and just minds his own business. He got really hurt when he got out once (as previous posts pointed out).

When I see those websites, I want to adopt them all, but then again, I say the same thing when I look at the websites of unwanted kids available for adoption. I want another kid, maybe a little boy in between the ages of our girls. We have room, we can find a way to afford it, the adoption would be payed for by Spunky's work, all I would have to do is get another dresser and some bunk beds for the girls.

Lately I have been really fighting it, wanting to adopt a kid. Trouble is most of the ones I find, are so developmentally disabled, that I would be spreading myself too thin. I have yet to find a way to find a child that is healthy in the aspect of his/her medical problems aren't life long? I don't want to adopt a child I am going to end up having to put in a home because of developmental problems or retardations of different kinds. I wish I knew exactly where to look. Then again, maybe I don't need a third child. Or a fourth cat.

By Christopher on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 10:37 pm:

NOT that this has anything to do with this thread, aside from the topic of kids...

I dated this guy named Kenny back in the late 80's. HE came from Florida, and had a really great friend who just KNEW she would never meet the right guy, but really wanted a kid. Somehow, after years of badgering him, She convinced Kenny that he should be the guy to give it to her (in more ways than one). When I found out that he was planning on going out there to knock her up, I broke up with him, because I am a staunch homo and didn't want anything to do with a bisexual. Well, he went down there, and because he was all that and more, he managed to get her pregnant sometime during a one week period. She swore that he wouldn't have to worry about getting stuck providing for her; he was just the best friend in the world for giving her empty life meaning by way of the little gift that was growing inside her. The day came, she had the baby, and I even saw the snapshots when I ran into Kenny in a bar one night. I asked him "Jeez, Kenny, do you think she might turn around and sue you for child support?". "No Way!! We're really good friends!!" he tells me. About a year later I found out that She sued him for child support and he was then liable for $1000 a month out of his waiters salary. 6 years or so later, He managed to work his way up the restaurant ladder and became a manager of a couple of prestigious places in Manhattan. She sued him for more money, and I heard he was paying her $3000 a month. I figure he has only 4 or 5 more years left to go. Like I said, I'm a staunch homo and am glad I'll never have to deal with that particular hell. I don't like kids much anyway. they get dirt everywhere.

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 12:26 pm:

what a dumbass thing to do.

By eri on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 12:35 pm:

Christopher, sounds like you did the best thing. I wouldn't have stayed with a bisexual either. Then again, I am into monogamy, and think if you are with me than you aren't with anyone else and if you want someone else than you aren't with me. I know that isn't all that common, it is just me. I only even dated more than one person at a time once. I'm just weird that way.

Anyways, it was a stupid thing for him to do, and rather insulting if you were involved. Looks like he is having to pay the price, and you are doing just fine.

By Christopher on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

Yep, Kenny was, by far, one of my more boneheaded boyfriends. Once, we were driving in my old Dodge Dart, and were taking the loop onto the Southern State parkway, and the passenger door flew open, and Kenny went bouncing out of my car onto the roadway. I loved that car. You could see the road through the floor boards.

By semillama on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

FYI: Bisexuality is not synonymous with
    polygamy.

Please return to your regular shenanigans.

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 01:50 pm:

in fact sem, they have nothing to do with each other.

i know plenty of monogamous bisexuals.

By semillama on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 02:41 pm:

I know, that was my point.

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 02:52 pm:

of which i was supporting.

slap me five.

By Christopher on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 03:14 pm:

Hey, I didn't imply that bisexuals were slutty or incapable of monogamy, or anything like that. Whatever floats your boat. Personally ( AND I MEAN PERSONALLY), I choose not to even attempt relationships with someone unless they're at the same place on the Kinsey scale as me. I'm a snob and I'm comfortable with it. Why mix with the rabble? (hahaha he adds to imply the good natured humor that one has to be using when speaking of matters regarding sex, politics, or religion...)

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 03:25 pm:

i think we were talking to Eri, she seemed to imply being bisexual involved polygamy.

slap me five.

By semillama on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 03:29 pm:

You aren't going to try and pull out that white-
    boy hand jive thing,now, are you?

By Christopher on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 03:36 pm:

Isn't polygamy a tenet of the mormon faith? I don't get involved with guys that wear name tags either, but some of 'em are kind of hot wearing those spooky black suits, riding around on their bicycles...

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 03:47 pm:

it is and it isnt.

you don't have to be mormon to subscribe to the idea.

many new age freaks get into that kind of thing.

no white boy hand jive unless i thought it would pull lucy out of the wood work.

By Antigone on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 04:11 pm:

That whole "bisexuals aren't monogamous" thing seems to be a common belief. I dated a bisexual woman in college. When I told my dad she was bi, the first thing he asked was, "So, does she have a girlfriend too?" That totally floored me, because my dad had friends who were gay, etc., and even he believed that.

By spunky on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 04:43 pm:

By spunky on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 04:44 pm:

You do have to have sympathy for the man.
    What a horrid position he is in.

By Dani on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 04:58 pm:

Is he toothless or is it just a really bad photo? Either way, he looks nasty.

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 05:34 pm:

you'd look like hell too if you had been under seige pinned down by snipers and tanks in a bldg , not much bigger than a small office with sporadic electricity, no running water (except when Colin Powell visited, last reports)...that means no toilets sinks or anything...eating nothing but (reportedly) bread, water, coffee sardines and pain killers.

I don't have much sympathy for him, no where near as much as i do, the people of Palestine. He's a horrid leader, who appears hell bent on going out in a blaze of glory.

I tend to side with the Palestinian cause more, simply because of Israeli oppression and occupation that has continued for decades, but both leaders have failed their people completely.

By Antigone on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 05:53 pm:

I'm eating honey roasted almonds.

By eri on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 06:30 pm:

I never said that bisexuals weren't capable of monogmous relationships. I was talking particularly about the situation Christopher mentioned above. As far as myself, I don't want to share, if you're mine then that is it. It doesn't have anything to do with sexuality. If you are with someone else, then you are cheating, in my eyes, doesn't matter if you are gay, straight or anywhere in between. Everyone is capable of monogamy, just like everyone is capable of sleeping around if they want. It's a choice not a form of sexuality.

Please don't misunderstand my meaning, it was the guy, not the fact that he was bi-sexual.

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 06:42 pm:

when you said this eri, it implies that you think bisexuals aren't monogamous.

"I wouldn't have stayed with a bisexual either. Then again, I am into monogamy..."

no worries, im just telling you where we may have misunderstood you.

Also, not to be hypertechnical, but because a gay man sleeps with a woman doesn't he's bisexual either.

Most gay men have slept with women at some point and are not bisexual.

I didn't pick up any bisexuality aspects of christopher's story.

I did pick up aspects the the guy was dim as a doorknob though, especially the part about him falling out the door. Thats too hilarious.

By eri on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 07:02 pm:

I guess I was a bit vague when I said that. My bad, sorry.

"I broke up with him, because I am a staunch homo and didn't want anything to do with a bisexual."

That was where the bisexuality came from.

By patrick on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 07:06 pm:

right.

By eri on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

whatever

By Christopher on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 10:11 pm:

I've never even kissed a woman. Well, I mean my Mother, and Aunts, and sisters, of course, but thats in that "I'm kissing you properly. You're my mama" sort of way. Karen Finley did a hilarious performance piece called "Ass Man" where she does this riff about her granny tucking her in at night and slipping her the tongue, but then again she talks about shoving yams up her ass, both of which had me hyperventilating with laughter so hard that I almost passed out.
    I think a lot of people must be thinking that I'm really faggy because I identify myself to an extreme on the Kinsey scale,but I'm not. I'm actually sort of hunky in a 38 year old kind of way, with facial hair and beautiful straight teeth. They're beautiful and straight because they're capped, but they're all mine...
    Lets face it; Sometimes really faggy guys can be hilarious, but sometimes they're Really Frightening

By moonit on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 02:06 am:

I have new flatmates. My house looks like a bomb has hit it. We now have four cats.
    Bandit Bandigoose
    Diablo Fuddley Dee
    Riff Raff

and Little Fergus Monster meow~meow of course.

BlurryHeck.

By patrick on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 12:43 pm:

some of the gay men i know have been with women, maybe not sex, but at least kissing and making out.

like wise, a handful of the lesbians i know, have told me they all went out with guys in the beginning, again to confirm what they already knew and also to try and fit in. As a way of dealing with they may have been fearing.

perhaps you're an exception christopher? knew all along, were comfortable with it, and didnt bother trying to "fit in".

eh, no matter.

this weekend Im going to a party at my friend Christopher's house. He's possibly the "faggiesst" guy I know and is an absolute dear friend. He is "faggy" in a hilarious way, but he's hardly to do do bird some "faggy" guys can be, as you imply.

By dave. on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 12:53 pm:

"He is "faggy" in a hilarious way, but he's hardly to do do bird some "faggy" guys can be, as you imply."

wha?!

By eri on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

When I was doing Theater in the Park I worked with this guy, Jeff, who was an absolute doll of a person. He would bring his drag pics to the show and damned if he didn't make a great looking woman. He has a wonderful sense of humor and a great sense of style. There is a picture of him in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" on www.gladstonetip.com. He is in his "pharoah" costume with an Elvis wig and "blue suede shoes" singing. I love it. I think it's hillarious.

By patrick on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 01:18 pm:

jesus, what a retard i am.

let me try again dave.

He is "faggy" in a good and hilarious way, but he's hardly the dodo bird some "faggy" guys can be, as you say Christopher (i.e. the well known Peter Pan freak).

By dave. on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 01:55 pm:

that's better.

By Operator may i help you on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 02:19 pm:

By Christopher on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 02:33 pm:

I remember when I was a little teeny bopper in Junior High School. I was at that "awkward" age, and was very skinny, with kind of greasy hair, and nerdling glasses. I was picked on in 7th grade so terribly that I vowed that I wouldn't allow it to happen again in 8th grade. When that year started, a great big oaf started in on me one day, and I envisioned another year of anxiety based stomach cramps, and having to walk home a different way, etc. I waited until he had finished roughing me up and followed him down the hallway where his friends were waiting. I was pretty worked up, and ran as fast as I could behind him, and shoved him as hard as I could into a bunch of lockers. I jumped on top of him and sank my teeth into his face. Boy did he let out a yowl!! Someone peeled me off of him, and we both ended up going to the principals office, where We both got suspended. When I came back to school a week later, I was never picked on again. I had this reputation that followed me into high school, and around that time I got heavily into the punk scene. I was pretty wild. I had friends everywhere, and in particular a bunch of grateful Dead heads, who were all about acceptance, and good times. If there was a time that I would say that I "came out of the closet" it was about that time. I was the only person that everyone in my school knew was gay, but not one person ever made negative remarks. All the other gay kids would eventually gravitate toward me and tell me their story. I was really lucky that I lived where I did, and had the friends that I did, and had the balls that I did. It was a really positive experience, and I never had any reason to try to otherwise fit in. When I was in my senior year, I even dated the quarterback of the previous years graduation class. What a hottie.

By patrick on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 03:49 pm:

"I was really lucky that I lived where I did, and had the friends that I did, and had the balls that I did."

Clearly.

I admire your courage.I truly believe being out is such an important important thing, not only for the individual, but society at large.

i consider the things my uncle did a possible side effect of his repression. Not an excuse, but part of the jumble.

By eri on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 05:21 pm:

I find it funnier to be around people who are hiding their sexuality, because when you know the truth they just look so ridiculous.

Example:
    When I was in Joseph, the guy who played Joseph was a bonefied hottie. He was gorgeous. He was a dance instructor and taught younger girls (like the 7-9 year old age bracket). When he was in college he used to date this guy that I knew. I knew this guy because he dated my friend for 3 years before he came out. They were seen together years before and had something going during the play. No one knew he was a homosexual and didn't think twice about the stuff that he and Greg kept giving each other. All of the college girls would just ooh, and aah over him and I would sit back, not revealing his secret, and laugh my ass off. We would be rehearsing the Potiphar scene and there was this part where he was being rolled down the line and all of the girls had to put their hands all over him. Then he gets shoved into this chair and Mrs. Potiphar sits on his lap and we all had to run around the chair and rub him all over. He's saying things like "I had a dream about this last night" and acting like he is getting off on it. I thought it was absolutely hillarious.

He didn't let anyone know because he thought that if the parents of the kids he taught found out then they would pull their kids from his class and he would be out of work. The sad part is, in that area of Kansas City, it's probably true.

I have more respect for people being who they are, because I sat and watched this guy make a fool over himself with his lies, and it made me sad. Granted, only 3 of us out of 150 knew the truth, but it was still sad, not in a emotional weepy kind of way but in a lack of self kind of way.

Needless to say I spent most of my time that year with Jeff. He kept me laughing and kept me from being nervous. We were cast together again in the next show. It was fun.

I much prefer people who are themselves, rather than those pretending to be what they aren't.

By dave. on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 09:27 pm:

you said bonefied.

By eri on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 09:40 pm:

Did I spell it wrong or something?

By Dani on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 09:55 pm:

bona fide?

By john deere on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 12:04 pm:

That's freaking hilarious! bonefied!

By Numchuck on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 01:00 pm:

I don't think dave was negating Patricks word usage but haven't you ever seen beavis and butthead folks?

"heh heh"

By Pearls before Swine on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 01:02 pm:

Why doesn't anyone here appreciate the article about the Payphone Project with a great picture of the creator of this whole site . . Mark Thomas . .?

click the yellow link OPerator above

By eri on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 01:06 pm:

I thought of Beavis and Butthead, but then again I thought, if it is Patrick saying it, I must have done or said something wrong. I figured he was correcting my spelling cuz I made myself look like Beavis and Butthead.

By My Burning Bush on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 03:16 pm:

We have added the latest Mark clipping to our shrine, but as with all deities, we have a proper fear of him; knowing that if we anger him, our universe could end.

By John jacob jingle hymer smith on Tuesday, July 6, 2004 - 01:46 pm:

i love penis and suck it

By Mala-dicta on Tuesday, July 6, 2004 - 04:04 pm:

Well aren't you speacial? Do you have any blow job tips you'd want to share with us cocksucker?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact