sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: newbie
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Tonyo on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 01:45 am:

I'm new at this whole payphone thing. But i am
    willing to learn anything ya'll wanna teach me.
    My main questions are
    1) How do i make a payphone ring from that
    payphone by dialing a number from that
    payphone?
    2)How do i call a payphone? What are the
    steps?
    Thnx!

By Nate on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 12:07 pm:

you need the steps to call a payphone?

do you know how to call a residential phone?
    how about a business phone?

do you know the steps to dial a 1-800 number? 1-888? 1-866?

how about international dialing? (tricky!)

By DANOPHONE on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:39 am:

I think all you do is add money and dial away.

By Nate on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 02:22 am:

you have to lift the handset too, man.

insert money.

and if you don't know to check the coin return with a stick, you might end up with hep-c.

or b. or something. hep-box. the hep-box.

you might find yourself using the hep-box to do such marvelous things. think paisley-box, but

but frikin better, man. no shit, no shit, I AM not shitting you.

hep-box, orgasmic-delight. the letters are the only things that set these two hyphenated phrases apart, i shit you not. and that the orgasmic-delight is occult in nature, is this a bad thing? is it? oh no, i respond. with resounding force i repeat, OH GOD DAMN HELL NO.

this is no blue box black box aqua box bullshit. there is no plaid. there is no honda generator. this is the hep-box. the hep-fucking-box.

no dollar, no shit.

free calls? did someone say free calls? we're talking about nothing less than BETTER than FREE. FREE-ER than you've EVER experienced before. so FREE that you will actually

EARN MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING.

that's right. i tell you no shitty lie.

EARN MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING.

or, at least,

EARN MONEY FOR DOING SOMETHING YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY.

that's right. freakin' the HEP-BOX.

F to the fucking REAKIN' THE HEP-BOX.

you and me and the hep-box makes for some

REDHOT ANAL ACTION

for a limited time only.

restrictions and a nominal fee applies.

(c) 2002 HEP-BOX media ventures, ltd. All rights reserved.

By Alex on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 09:04 am:

I’ll put on "Dick’s" racing suit and dress a pro in my helmet and cape. He’ll take my car, come up from dead last." I hook my thumbs in my belt and put on my best dirt-track voice, "Lap everybody and whup they ass." I’ll drive the Lawless car and hep box in Frank Farley."

http://www.ovictormiller.com/Dead%20Last.htm

By Nate on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 02:09 pm:

splendid!

By Kalliope on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 09:52 pm:

i was kinda hoping you kids would give him
    instructions. ive been sitting here looking at
    this reciever all afternoon and fuck if i can
    figure it out...

By Nate on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 10:59 pm:

you don't want to get yourself into this shit, kalli.

your foul thoughts will get you into a world of hell.

By Kalliope on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 04:36 pm:

ive been there nate. ive seen things in this shit that you cant begin to fathom.

By Nate on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 09:24 pm:

corn? i can fathom corn.

By Czarina on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 03:25 am:

Peel each kernel first,and then you won't be able to see it.

By Nate on Friday, September 6, 2002 - 09:23 am:

I think we should all get out of our momma's
    basements and get real lives and maybe even
    talk to someone face to face.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact