infinity bug or similar devices

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: infinity bug or similar devices
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Harassed on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 08:36 pm:

need to know how someone in another state can call me and listen in on room conversations and/or phone conversations, what the devices look like and how to detect them

By spunky on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 08:42 pm:

Put tinfoil over your head and yank out the fillings in your teeth and the aliens won't be able to read your thoughts anymore.

By Nate on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 10:46 pm:

but you'll have to cut your balls off to keep jesus from listening in.

By eri on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 10:53 pm:

maybe if you pulled the bug out of you ass no one would hear.

By Very harassed on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 11:09 pm:

apparently, the idiots who responded know absolutely jack shit about this subject!!no sarcasm appreciated. i literally have no balls, just truly being stalked and sick of it!!

By jack on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 11:25 pm:

you might want to look into this.

you could also increase your marijuana consumption and/or listen to talk radio daily. this could keep you occupied, especially if you combine the two.

or you could look into our consulting services if you need assistance debugging your house. i can tell you right now, at absolutely no cost to you, that people can contact you via the "telephone" and listen in on phone AND room conversations, depending on how well you guard your phone. i can also tell you, completely free of charge, that people sometimes don't need to listen to room or phone conversations if they have reliable on-site sources to report conversations or events. the "devices" sometimes take a remarkable resemblance to humans, if you know what i mean.

write back---and have your credit card handy---if you need more help. or just post some more details if you prefer the free advice. we live to serve.

By jack on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 11:36 pm:

what you need to do is remove the stalker's incentive to stalk. figure out what the person seeks when he or she stalks you and give them the opposite, or at least something different and preferably uncomfortable. acting berserk is a fine way of inducing disinterest in stalkers. if they seek control, you should take control. confront them in a way that makes them uncomfortable.

it's like avoiding rape by taking a dump or pissing yourself.

By eri on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 12:13 am:

no sarcasm appreciated is not going to work on this site! I can guarantee you that for free!

By louie on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 12:39 pm:

i suspect my cats work for the FBI.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact