Mr.lover

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Mr.lover
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Daniel townsend on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 12:58 am:

hi i am daniel i like going to the movies and out to dinner and i like jazz and soft music and i am looking for a good lady out their call me at
    314 6292941 thats in st. louis mo

By Daniel townsend on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 01:03 am:

and i have my own computer bussiness i like building computers and upgrades and a lady i am looking for is big or small its dosint matters

By Nate on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 10:50 am:

you sound like a really boring dude. you should have no problem finding a woman who will treat you like shit. you'd probably like that wouldn't you? being treated like shit.
    some cow who will eat your food and plant her greasy ass in the same place in your couch for the bulk of each day grinding her cigarette butts into your wall mart end table and drinking ten high out of dixie cups until you come out of your computer 'bussiness' lair. you'd see her in her full splendor, the fungus yellow nails curving ingrown into necrotic puss filled toes mounted on stinking rashy feet in turn mounted on your coffee table (or rather the old bathroom door on cinderblocks which approximates a coffee table) her swollen ankles spotted and splotched and run through with blue veins bridging a moat of dorito remnants and tooth torn nails from both fingers and toes scattered throughout the brown shag carpet (and when i say shag don't get your hopes up, she's not that kind of woman) just below her knees the dress starts, tattered hem and yellowed, greasy cloth spotted liberally with both fist sized fuchsia and orange flowers and cigarette burns, covering but not disguising her amorphous form, running in and out of her foul cracks and crevasses, yellow darkening in the swamp of her armpits and in the pit of her crotch where her fingers relieve the itch of vermin countless times each day. beneath her chins hair like the legs of a spider creeps up from the darkness of her cleavage, densely populated with bits of the meals of days past. her beard and moustache is spotty but the hair is dark and thick enough to disguise most of the sores around her mouth, her breath so thick it is almost visible between carpeted brown teeth, grey green tongue shifting the virginia slim. little pink eyes stuck deep in her skull. her hair matted into greasy locks, pasted across her forehead.

but she loves you buddy.

By eri on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 12:01 pm:

OMG what a mental picture! LOL. Nate you totally need to write a novel.

Mr Townsend, you insult the women on this website by your crappy ass personal ads. Go to matchmakers america if you are so fucking desperate, or better yet, ask your cousin out on a date and see if you can score.

By patrick on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 12:02 pm:

i love it when nate gets tanked.

i think nate and janny would make great hosts of some sorta drunken tv show in which unsuspecting fuckos are wheeled on to be berated in similar fashion as this particular fucko.

By eri on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 12:30 pm:

That would be worth the price of admission!

By agatha on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 07:02 pm:

Mark and Dave do good drunks, too.

By dave. on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 09:23 pm:

i definitely do a good drunk but i don't have that stream of consciousness thing going on. more like puddle of consciousness.

By dave. on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 11:56 pm:

no -- icicle of consciousness.

By J on Friday, March 14, 2003 - 01:03 pm:

It doesn't matter if your all drunk,that sounds like fun to me! I'd like a nice size vase next to me so when I tell the asshole "you make me fucking sick" I could actually vomit in it.

By Nate on Saturday, March 15, 2003 - 05:10 pm:

and i need ice cream cones on hand just in case i need to take a crap.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact