Google.com now has reverse phone number look-up

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Google.com now has reverse phone number look-up
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Judgecal on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 06:04 pm:

Google.com now has reverse phone number look-up.

http://google.com

Type the 10 digit number in question in the traditional format xxx-xxx-xxxx into the search field.

If it's listed, presto.

Mapquest.com will even map the exact location of said phone. Scary eh?

By Antigone on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 07:21 pm:

I think it's kewl, but that's just me.

By patrick on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 00:46 am:

i wanna smack you upside the head whenever you say "kewl" you fucking asswad.

By dave. on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:31 am:

kewl.

c'mon, bitch.

i'll fucking lay you out like a lightning strike.

let's go.

*grin*

<TESTOSTERTONE VENT COMPLETE>

ahhhh.

By patrick on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:47 am:

hang on.

i gotta go drive my shorty around the block.

then i'll tell you about the fatso who threatened to kick my ass the other day.

By dave. on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:52 am:

sweet dreams, milkdud.

By dave. on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:59 am:

yahoo

By patrick on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 02:08 am:

wait.

it seems a little teat hath done the trick.

so, im driving to the bank. im approaching the left turn into the bank. at the entrance there's no turn lane for my side of traffic, but there is a turn lane for the oncoming traffic into a street opposite the bank. ya dig? so i could....be a bad driver, cross the double yellow, take the middle turn lane meant for oncoming traffic and potentially piss someone off if im to sit there for a while waiting or i can wait in my lane that im in and turn from there.

i see there is only one car oncoming, so i roll to a near stop, not a complete stop, but a near stop for that one car, then turn. but apparently the cockmouth behind me didnt like having to slow a bit, so he honks beyond the little beep one might expect. he's driving some piece of shit 80s era 4 door buick or oldsmobile or someshit like that. now, its a beautiful tuesday afternoon....its not rush hour and frankly the street i was on wasnt terribly busy, so what they hey right.

as i turn, i spout a few words to impatient fuckwad behind me who had to slow from 40 to 15 for a very brief moment...as he passes behind me i flip him off.

i pull into the bank and i see him, at the intersection just past my turn, do a U turn and break at least 3 traffic laws so he can pull into the bank parking lot where im getting out to go to the atm. at this point im thinking "ah crap, is he really going to come back to say something to me or what.." as I get out, this fatass in his shitty fuck buick pulls up in front of me. he's such a nasty ass, without even looking directly, i would imagine he has taco bell taco sauce stained on his xxl dodger shirt and at least 3 empty fast food bags in the backseat floorboard of his car.

slob: "why did you flip me off man.."
    me: "why did you honk your horn MAN? try relaxing a bit, i didnt hold you up"

*at this point i dont even want to engage him further so i continue walking to the ATM*

slob: "you shouldnt have blah blah blah blah ....next time I'LL KICK YOUR ASS MOTHERFUCKER"

ah crap i think.im being threatened by this taco sauce wearing fuckhole who went to the trouble to do a u turn in an intersection to come tell me the NEXT time he'd kick my ass for flipping him off.

now, of course there are a million things i could say like "if your so quick to use your horn to vent the slightest bit of irritation, expect some of that back" or "if your so pathetic, weak, insecure and silly as to threaten complete strangers with "asskicking"s the NEXTIME like its still sophmore year in highschool, id suggest off-ing yourself now, because youre clearly lost" and many other things as well, but really, its hopeless. So i do my business praying im not assaulted from behind by tacosauce shirt man.

isnt that nutty?

has any stranger threatened to beat your ass in a vehicle related matter dave? because if i had to guess, id suspect you fuss a bit at other drivers as well.

By eri on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:33 pm:

I was at Big Lots on Wedenesday, buying some tea lights. I got Micki into the van, and then got into the van, put on some Jewel, lit a cigarette and checked traffic. I waited for like 3 other cars to clear out and then moved back. On the other side of the aisle (I guess you could call it) about 4 cars up this chick comes running from behind her car to right by my car, clearly looking at me the whole time. Like she was aiming for my car. I hit the brakes to keep from nailing her and she starts yelling "You need to watch where you are going you little bitch and tries to reach through my window". Fucking weirdo. I just looked at her and said "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize your were running straight for my car or I wouldn't have moved out of the parking place at all" and drove off. Fucking weirdos!

By Antigone on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:57 pm:

patrick, I'm gonna stick my kewl fist up your ass, bitch.

By Nate on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 05:00 pm:

i don't understand. why didn't you just punch him in the throat?

By dave. on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 06:06 pm:

yeah, i do get bent out of shape when i'm in traffic, but i don't lash out or anything. i just stuff it down inside. like i do everything else.

on the other hand, i really never get flipped shit by the public. partly because i don't look like somebody you'd want to flip shit to but mostly because i avoid the public.

By patrick on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 06:23 pm:

because he probably had a gun under his seat nate.

By Rowlf on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 06:51 pm:

You dont want to mess with fat prison-destined folk. Piss em off and they get all Beaty and Rapey.

Next time someone like this steps, speak in a language he can understand. Give em the Stone Cold Stunner.

...and thats the bottom line!

Patrick 3:16

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact