Westfield, Massachusetts

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Westfield, Massachusetts
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By 7-11 customer on Tuesday, April 15, 2003 - 07:35 pm:

413-337-0205

Payphone beside 7-11 store in Westfield, Massachusetts.

By Cthree on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 09:44 pm:

hmmm someone called today from there....weird

By Confused call recipient on Wednesday, July 7, 2004 - 08:01 am:

Too weird. I got a call from the same pay phone. Thanks to whomever decided to post the phone number.

By VA Resident on Sunday, August 1, 2004 - 09:04 pm:

no bs this number called my number as well and hung up, i live in VA. Some strange reason said to google it thinking it was a telemarketer

By Seattle WA on Sunday, August 8, 2004 - 08:29 pm:

Me too!

The ghost phone of 7-11 strikes again!

By Eric on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 10:46 pm:

We got a call as well..August 18,2004..5:26 PM..in Western NY...

By Owly.net on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 02:11 pm:

I got a call from this number, the caller said he was from the CDC and was doing research - asked if I had any children under the age of 4 for a survey by the Centers for Disease Control on whether children are up-to-date on their vaccinations. I'm in Michigan, the CDC is in Atlanta GA...so I googled it and wound up here. Very interesting!

By Clarksville MD on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 09:20 pm:

I got the call from that number just now as well. Googling the toll-free number they provided does point to the CDC and I think I did receive mail or an earlier voicemail saying that someone would call to survey us.

Thus, it appears that a contract/temporary employee that does not have a telephone is using the payphone at a 7-11, or the starter of this has not updated the records since the number was assigned to someone else.

By JP on Tuesday, September 7, 2004 - 11:52 am:

i got a call from this number three times back in June. To Leominster, MA!
    I can't believe how many people got calls from this number!

So weird!!!

By Megan on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 07:16 pm:

I got a call from 413-337-0205 wanting information about my sons shot records. I denied them the information and when they called back I told them they had the wrong number. They not only wanted to know if his shots were up to date, but they wanted his actual shot dates and wanted his SSN. Be careful guys what you tell to surveys!!

By C.G. on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 08:56 pm:

Just got a call from this number. I didn't recognize it on caller id, so I didn't answer the phone. After Googling the number and seeing all the messages posted, I decided to call the number back on my cell phone (it's free). I got a recording saying that 413-337-0205 was not a working number. Strange......

By Paranoid man on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 11:49 am:

I just got a call from this number too. I think maybe UFO's are planning their big "surprise" time to go underground. I'll see everyone in 2011 when it's safe to come out again. By the way, If you're calling from a 7-11 can you pick me up a 40 and a pack of Kools?

By T. Money on Friday, October 8, 2004 - 02:44 pm:

I got a call yesterday 10-7-04, and one today 10-8-04. They won't leave a message. Glad to know it's BS

By JS on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 04:21 pm:

Put me on the list. Googled the number and found it has a
    personality. On the caller ID but no message. For the sake of
    cronology today is 10/19/2004

By Doc on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 03:29 pm:

Vewy intewesting....

I got a call similar to what every one here is describing gave them an answer once (they asked how many children I had under a certain age I think, and if their immunizations were current) They have called back again I told them I had already answered their question. and as I am going through some numbers I see that they have called me 3 more times 10-12-04 at 6:14pm, 10-15-04 at 1:50pm and 10-18-04 at 6:01pm. Being that I am in AZ there is a three hour difference 9:14 and 9:01 in Mass. Plus it must be awfully expensive to be making long distance calls from a payphone....

By BR on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 07:14 pm:

I got a call today from this number. I did not answer the phone and they hung up.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 01:12 pm:

GO BUSH!!! GO BUSH!!! GO BUSH!!!

By V on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 11:50 pm:

...yes,like him or not,he will win.

By Dodi on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 01:28 am:

GO BUSH!!! GO BUSH!!! GO BUSH!!!

:)

By V on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 11:13 pm:

...hope so...

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 01:46 am:

It looks like he's the winner, but we've got a few more states to go.

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 3, 2004 - 02:14 am:

Well, just by looking at the news and the polls, good ole Bush is the winner.

YIPPY!!!!!!!

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 01:41 am:

...thanks to you :)

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

He got my vote!

It makes me smile,:) cause everyone thought he was going to lose to Kerry. Infact, people were so sure of it and look what happened. It just goes to show, that people like him and they trust his judgement.

I think we all could change the way we live and that's just by living a positive life. I mean, go do something nice for someone, smile at a stranger, say kind things about your enemy and forgive the past. To me, this is where the change needs to take place.

By V on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 06:29 pm:

I agree,most of western Europe was on the side of Mr. Bush,he has unfinished work with arabs that wish to kill us.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

It's a cruel world we live in.......

By V on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 03:32 pm:

...Indeed it is....

By Dodi on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 09:02 pm:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    ....just smile, it makes it all better..:)

By K on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 11:52 am:

Someone tell me why thread this became a Bush rant?

SHUT UP!

413-337-0205.

By Dodi on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 01:09 pm:

I just said "smile" so what's your problem?

By Antigone on Saturday, November 13, 2004 - 01:14 am:

867-5309

By Dodi on Saturday, November 13, 2004 - 06:05 pm:

555-5555

By AB on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 01:17 pm:

I've gotten 2 calls in the past week from this number (413 337 0205), and after looking at a bunch of directories I googled it and ended up here. They never leave a message and I don't usually answer my home phone since only a handfull of people know the number. Others are just unwanted calls and can be screened via voicemail. It sounds like some type of scam to me

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact