Huddle House, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Huddle House, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Long Hauler on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 10:41 pm:

Pay phone right outside Huddle House quick eat place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

412-200-9978

By Mr. Payphone on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 08:37 pm:

BULLSHIT, This is not a payphone Number. it is
    a calling card code. get your numbers strait.

By Lost in Fl on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 12:11 pm:

This is a prepaid calling card number.

By Army_wifehoorah on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 08:04 pm:

Yeah, well - whomever the hell has this number just called my house.

By RaspberrySwirl374 on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:22 pm:

This is a calling card number or satalite number. My son just called home from Iraq and this number showed up on the caller id.

By COgyrl on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 03:36 pm:

They just called me, but the difference is that my number is a cellphone number. They said that someone from my number called their house. has anyone else had any problems with this number other than the first call??

By Reggie on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 10:46 pm:

5-15-04 We recieved a phone call from our son in
    Zimbabwe this morning and this number showed up on our
    caller ID. It was 6 am our time which put it 1 or 2 pm in
    Zimbabwe. By the time we got to the phone he had left a
    message. What is going on?????

By COgyrls knight in shining amour on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 03:18 am:

The phone number "(412) 200-9978" is a Pittsburg, PA based phone number and the registered carrier is At&t Local.

So....whats the fuss? This a set number that is used by a prepaid calling card service. It's common for calls placed using calling cards or other pre-arranged services to be routed with the identity of a given number maintained by a telephone carrier. In the case of this service that number is 412-200-9978.

By Jeannie on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 03:43 pm:

This number is linked to AT&T prepaid long distance calling cards. My boyfriend, who is deployed in Iraq, called me using his calling card and this is the number that showed up on my caller ID.

By Allison on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 04:31 pm:

Ya know, I got two of these random numbers as well. This Pittsburgh one (which I didn't answer because I don't answer numbers I don't know) and one from Tennessee.

Then someone up there mentioned Iraq and I remembered I have an army friend in Iraq who called me once on my cell. Now I've been ignoring them and I feel bad because it just might be him :-/

~Allison

By Lisa on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 04:50 pm:

My husband got this phone number on his cell phone and we're trying to figure out who the hell it is! weird

By Pilzburi on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 03:50 am:

this number called me at 2:29 in the morning and hung i don't even know who it is and i waz pissed cuz it woke me up

By U all are foolish on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 05:35 am:

Oh yea, well my story has you all beat. This number broke into my house and raped my wife! weird

By Madonna on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 11:48 pm:

well my story is kinda messed up.. i started getting these phone calls way back in august.. they tell me my boyfriend is cheating on me in a really weird kinda scary voice.. it comes up all different calling card numbers, the weird part is.. my boyfriend is in the army and he calls me from some of the same numbers because calling cards have certain numbers..he left in october thou. they know all kinds of weird stuff about me and my boyfriend i dont kno how to figure out where its coming from.. i changed my number before and everything and they still got my new number, * any ideas on how i can find this person.. contact me*

By Sharon on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 02:29 pm:

I am thankful for this number. I am a Mom and I just received this number on my cell from my son in Kuwait. I don't care what the arrangements are and am sorry some of you feel like you do. I am thankful for AT&T routed this through a local number so we can at least get an ID on it. I am just thankful he called and this arrangement has been made so they can call home. This is his third tour there and the atmosphere is so different this time that I need to know he is okay.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact