90% of Sorabji postings are Trolls

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: 90% of Sorabji postings are Trolls
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 11:24 pm:

Tell me im wrong,and dont include me.Tonight,it is a fact.

By V on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 11:29 pm:

...fuck,this reminds me of the movie "28 days later"...is v the last of the humans?

By e. on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 02:00 am:

BOXTURTLESNOTFORFOOD

By TBone on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 02:33 am:

Turtles are for soup!

By Spiderman on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 02:52 pm:

"Why are there so many troll in here?" said the troll.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 10:01 am:

Methinks thats why not many come here.
    It's just too annoying.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 11:03 am:

Excuse me, but I'm from ABOVE the bridge. Feh.

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 01:05 pm:

I am the bridge.

By Nate on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 01:53 pm:

i am the bride.

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:23 pm:

I don't think there's any trolls here. People just have different opinions.
    Just because this happens, doesn't make them (us) bad or good, just different, that all....

By TBone on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:32 pm:

I am water under the bridge.

Trollness has nothing to do with opinions. It's all in your behavior. An etiquette thing.

By Gee on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 04:50 pm:

I am ready to go home now.

By Spiderman on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 06:57 pm:

"I don't think there are any trolls in here", said the troll.

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 08:28 pm:

:)

By V on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 08:37 pm:

Hmmmmmmmm...more than you may think :)

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 09:01 pm:

agree....

By Czarina on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 04:04 pm:

When you consider the aspect of *trollness*, it just seems like a truly sad existence.

Taking that into consideration, it is still a most annoying behavior.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 05:28 pm:

Czarina,such a Russian name,yet little understanding of Russians or Trolls,Sorabji will adapt or die,"Trolls" happen to bring in new blood and new ideas,you have a problem with that,tvaritch?......sad we are not,all Trolls bring change,are you afraid of that?...v sees your postings way,way back,and you can post real smart,why are you all so afraid of "Trolls"?...we may be regarded as a virus,but we are the future.,like it or not,V understands all things about "Trolls",you can not tell me somthing I do not allready understand.

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

You go V!

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:37 pm:

Dodi,v trys to do his best.

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:06 pm:

I look forward to your responses, as they always put a :) on my face.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 08:38 pm:

Dodi,more than likewise on my part,you are such a sweet lady,and like I allways say,it is an honer to post to you,even from 6000 miles away xxx,hmmm,west coast America to London,England,indeed,must be 6000 miles.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 02:16 am:

Czarina, if you want I can e-mail you jizzmop. It's most refreshing.

By V on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 04:08 pm:

Why is it refreshing?will it clean plates?can I get one in Wallmart?

By Meat puppet on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 11:49 pm:

You don't need a Jizzmop, just use a gym sock.
    Tounge Twister= Chipmonk's Shit Chuncks

By V on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 07:40 pm:

well,v has a tend to agree on that,dude,still, its for washing dishes ,v,is the most hated of Sorabjis,and as such is still posting,so "jizmop" dont work,but,if perchance you guys want to wipe out v,try,FUCK,...DO I HAVE FIRE WALLS,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Dani on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 08:36 pm:

Um, well, I hate to burst your bubble here V but I beleive the most hated person here in SorabjiLand is most likely me.

And no one is going to strip me of my most hated title so forget it.

By V on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 09:53 pm:

Dani,now as a person,you may not know this,but v is ALLWAYS the ANTI-CHRIST,IT IS MY JOB,V IS THE MOST EVIL PERSON ON EARTH,or so the Sorabjis tell me,hahahahahaha,an all that stuff...but......v happens to be the sort of guy that brings people back to life,with the kiss of life...done it twice allready,how can you tell me why you are so worthless,Dani,...,v wants to help,dont care what your problem is, post...v allways makes time for you.Dani,your postings still amaze me,why such a nice young person has such problems,for v,my heart bleeds for you,can you post soon?...if you want 1 to 1 on e.mail...v has no problem.

By V on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 10:19 pm:

Dani,v is 3000 to 6000 miles from you,but if v can help,I will do so...v has no understanding of your present situation,but if you have no one to talk to,v is allways here...20 out of 24 hours...v has problems with sleeping.

By V on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 07:53 pm:

...if you have problems,post.Do it,you have nothing to lose.

By Dani on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 10:32 am:

Dude, I never said I'm worthless. Far from it actually. And I am not young...I'm 35 years old.

I must say this though.

Your spelling is awful. It's boring, NOT boreing.
    It's always, NOT allways.

Lighten up a little V. You're much to serious.

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 02:32 pm:

...v will take that on board,perhaps v is too Russian,or German...v thought you were ready for suicide,so I had to help,spelling...bad spelling is part of v,I have four English Dictionarys to help me along...also you are lucky to be so young,and v expects you are good looking,v,as allways just looks like Vladimir Putin,v has no problem with that,some time in 2005,v will go to Russia,first time since my Grandparents had there farms stolen by Commies...my Sister insists on that,my trip to Russia will be posted on Sorabji.

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 03:58 pm:

...v regarded your last posting as astute,why do not more people try to understand the person at the end of the terminal?

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 04:09 pm:

v has a problem with assupmtions, I am allways wrong,as soon as I think I understand a Sorabji,I am told I am wrong.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 09:46 am:

perhaps one day there will be a troll prison, and you can all live under little bridges, and annoy each other with your innane babble.

Happy Holidays

By V on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:07 pm:

..."innane babble"........SO YOU MEAN,ONE DAY I CAN TALK LIKE A SORABJI?...WOW!!!!!!!!!....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact