in need of the ZZZZZZZZZZZ

sorabji.com: Insomnia: in need of the ZZZZZZZZZZZ
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Pink on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 02:00 pm:

anybody have a surefire method to put me down?

no alcohol and nothing that would cause internal bleeding...

breakups suck.

By Rhiannon on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 02:13 pm:

Try elavil. It's a tricyclic antidepressant, takes about 2 weeks to kick in. The first time you take it, though, it knocks you out. Well, not so much knocks you out as keeps you down once you're out. Makes you sleep about 12-14 hours. Then it gives you a big headache when you wake up. Don't take more than one, though, or it could kill you. Psychiatrists aren't allowed to prescribe it to patients they know to be suicidal, because it's lethal in relatively low doses.

By Waffles on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 02:24 pm:

tylenol pm, is easy and over the counter......but you feel real funny when you wake up.......and being acepteminophin (spell?) and all it may cause internal bleeding.

By Pink on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 03:23 pm:

dammit, waffles, NO internal bleeding!!!!!!!!

Is elavil a blue pill? I think I may have snarffed one once, trying to ease myself down after 'shoveling snow'. *winking at waffles* My friend inhaled 2 from a mutual friend and was falling asleep at work the next day.

Keep those tips pouring in.

By Rhiannon on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 03:33 pm:

No, it's green.

By Pink or red on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 04:35 pm:

maybe it was green, dim light.

hexagonal or round?:)?

By Rhiannon on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 04:49 pm:

Round, very small, mint green. They don't taste like mint, though...if you have half of one and leave it on your tongue for more than a second, it tastes really gross and makes your tongue go numb.

By Pinkus on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:21 pm:

I betcha that's what I ate. I thought it was pale blue. Just goes to show you; always know what you are about to consume--this ain't college!

I'm still not tired, dammit...but I shall toddle off and try again.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:26 pm:

The shape, size and color depend on the dose and maker. It's a shit drug. Go ask your doc from Abien it's the best sleep drug out, doesn't interfere with REM sleep so you wake up rested, not hung over like the rest of the stuff.
    p.s. If you're considering Tylenol PM save yourself some cash and buy any old benadryl (diphenhydramine) and Tylenol (acetaminophen), it's the same thing. Also if for some reason you would want Elavil (amitriptyline) it comes in blue, yellow, green, purple, tan, rust, pink, sky blue and a few other colors depending on dose and maker. You can safely take 300mg daily.....but it's still a shit drug.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:28 pm:

Have you considered buying a copy of Titanic?

By Waffles on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:33 pm:

hey beav...can i send you some cash to write me a few scripts?

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:36 pm:

I can't write scripts but it's amazing what one can find laying around.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:38 pm:

Waffles, why don't you go down to TJ Mexico?
    You can get all this cheap and quick there.

By Waffles on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:39 pm:

(sigh) I need valium for my "fear of flying"

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:41 pm:

Would that be those "trips" induced with refer or blow?

By Waffles on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:44 pm:

take your pick.....no seriously though.......i wish i had a doctor friend. I would love to stock up on demoral, valium, dexies and maybe tylenol 4 but then again I am living ina world of make believe

By Waffles on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 05:46 pm:

i am too paranoid to try and get it back across. I had a friend who played SxSW once and then scooted over to mexico and scored bottles of blues, ruffies (aka date rape drug), time release dexies, and the mother of all pearls. Dilaudid......we were high for 3 months, needles to say though, they were paranoid (but high) fucks all the way back to atlanta

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 06:07 pm:

Dilaudid....went for the gold huh...

By Waffles on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 06:10 pm:

holyjesusmary&joseph was that shit something else

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 09:00 pm:

Ooops! I just read my earlier post and noted a spelling error. It's AMBIEN not Abein.

By Agatha on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 09:28 pm:

benadryl knocks me on my ass.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 09:45 pm:

Me too, that's why I won't take it. I can't get going the next day.

By J on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 12:35 pm:

Cookies,milk,and a boring book.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 12:49 pm:

Take a long car trip, with someone else driving, of course. I always fall asleep on long car trips.

Warm milk. Sleepytime tea.

Exercise a whole lot, no more than 6 hours before bed time.

Try to stay awake as long as possible. The brain is an ornery organ, and if you *try* to stay awake, you'll get tired.

Have someone with a soothing voice read to you.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 12:52 pm:

Oh, also, I dissuade you from using Nyquil. What usually happens is that the first night it works, but the next night it keeps you up all night. The last time I took it 2 nights in a row (and I was really sick), the second night it made me shake and my heart race up to around 130 bpm.

By Pink on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 01:52 pm:

I managed to get 2 1/2 hours of sleep before I went into work. I've done worse.

By J on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 02:32 pm:

I,d be crying.

By Pink on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:11 pm:

Well it's much better than the days when I get 45 mins. to an hour.

By Pink on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:24 pm:

I gotta go, J. My eyes are slurring. Maybe I can get a full 8 before work.

By J on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 03:45 pm:

Hope he has sweet dreams:)

By Sometihng as your username on Sunday, October 10, 1999 - 03:57 am:

I'd just be happy to be home and safe

By Salahudin on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 09:58 am:

try trazadone or ambiem. Trazidone makes you go to sleep while Ambien fucks you up. I was on Ambien last nite and I still can't even try to go to sleep. I feel like I'm crazy and there's other people in the room. I couldn't even walk straight when I went to the bathroom. So I guess that's y my doc made me start off as 10 instead of 30 as the monthy supply.

By Spider on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 10:12 am:

Seriously. Seriously.

I know it's old, but it needs to be said:

Seriously. How is it that someone can read the old posts clearly enough and totally ignore the dates?

I just don't understand. Help me understand.

By patrick on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 12:55 pm:

didnt we conclude that in some browsers its possible the dates don't show up?

speaking of dates.

im wanting a date to kick vv's ass upside up.

he
    can't
    touch
    you

By Spider on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 01:37 pm:

Did we? All right, then, that makes sense.

By Gee on Monday, July 5, 2004 - 11:19 am:

on what browser can you not see dates? that seems so odd.

By Antigone on Monday, July 5, 2004 - 12:58 pm:

IE on the mac used to do it. Dunno about safari.

By V.v. on Monday, July 5, 2004 - 11:16 pm:

patrick,why the hate?...you have 20 new trolls on line,nothing to do with me,see the new names?I have fought off the first attack my self,now its up to you,(the influx is through The Payphone Project)...

By The Watcher on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 02:46 pm:

Isn't the influx always through the Payphone Project?

That's how I got here.

By The Watcher on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 02:52 pm:

I've never had problems with Ambiem.

By V.v. on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 10:21 pm:

By V.v. on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

Perhaps Anastacia is a Sorabji?...that track is BOUND to be popular.

By V.v. on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 10:47 pm:

The Watcher,i dont think everyone gets hear through The Payphone Project,i seem to remember i was looking for "evil blood sucking vampires"...then low and behold,i got "Sorabji"

By J.S. on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 04:51 pm:

you want a goodnite sleep, take ambien,it really works. I take it because of pain and i have a hard time sleeping. If that doesn't work, then i take the Duragestic Patch, now this takes my pains away and makes me sleep for, Four days.

By Nate on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 07:45 pm:

ambien made me insane.

By MIATAMIKE3 on Friday, October 8, 2004 - 11:09 am:

Dilaudid? Ah, yes...my drug of choice. There is a reason they call it 'Hospital Herion'. I've shot all kinds of shit up but that one is the bomb---the purest 'float' I ever had.

Ambiem is my choice over Restoral as a sleep aid. Restoral makes you sleep all day and wake up with a headache. Ambiem starts off great but I always wake up on it at 6:10AM. Wierd

By MiataMike3 on Friday, October 8, 2004 - 11:17 am:

I also like my 'Blue M&Ms' (Lortab 10mg). Why do I call them 'Blue M&Ms'? Go from Lortab to Dilaudid and then back and your Lortabs will work as if you took Blue M&Ms. The first four months you take Lortab, it will be your party choice of drug---put on some ScrewMusic and you're in heaven. After four months, you itch like crazy. Worse, I hate having sex on it. You can still get it up and get it on only you can't cum on it. It's like "Hey, what is this white shit? I didn;t feel anything!!! Whata Rip!!!

By Red on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 06:02 pm:

I started on Ambien two month ago. it works wonderfully, but I developed this weird constant headacke that always there. anybody else suffer from it?

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 06:21 pm:

After a week of Xanax and Zoloft, I still had some trouble with sleeping patterns. Still waking up in the middle of night making me feeling nausea. It has been 4 weeks since I had experiencing a sleeping pattern trouble, what next?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact