i think...

sorabji.com: Insomnia: i think...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 07:21 pm:

im heavy, bricks tied to the ankles, walking slugnut.

i've so much to consider, so much to absorb.

tank reads f, no topping off please

i'm stressed, but the difficult part is revealing the source.

the harder i try the more cloudy and murky the water gets

there is so much i can't tell you

there is too much to reveal

this day has seemed to be one of the most complex for reasons known and unknown

last night, i fell asleep in the chair, watching "Norman Mailer on Norman Mailer" a kick ass PBS documentary...his voice so relaxing, even wghen talking about Nixon and Regan. i understood it all, asleep or not. My head fell back in the most awkward position...the cat, the young one, daddy's girl, fell asleep on my chest, embraced by my arm's curl. One paw extended around the side of my chest, claws gripping slightly.

she said i looked sexy

i sharply interrupted "with my mouth open and all slobbery?!?"

she said , "no, you only made the noise of passionate sleep, your mouth was closed and you weren't droooling. sexy and humble, protecting the ones you love even when unconscious"

she came to wake me and carry me to bed. Sometimes in an infantile mood, i play possum, to have the comfort of your loved one whispering in your ear "come on baby, stand up, lets go to the bed, come on honey, lets go...let me take you to bed sleepy puss"

I awoke at 3am, to my other cat "meow...meow...meow...meow" but it was a distressing meow, not one wanting food or water, but one alerting of trouble. With out a thought i ran to her only to find her asleep, when i awoke, and craddled her, she purred louder than i have ever heard her purr before. once again, daddy comes to the rescue.

its been a humbling day.

it's also been exactly 4 years since i exchanged vows with a hottie red head.

By Nate on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 07:42 pm:

congratulations patrick. certianly an accomplisment in this day and age.

By patrick on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 07:52 pm:

thanks
    really

i just wanna go home and listen to my luna cds by myself.....thats so wrong, but true.

i feel like i've been hit with an epiphany, im just not sure what the hell it is.....

By Kalli on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 12:54 am:

if i ever get married, i'm gonna make sure i find someone who buys me lots of presents.

it's all about the presents.

congrats babycakes. hope the night went well.

By heather on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 02:15 am:

patrick

things are better than since i was last around i hope and presume.....

hello by the way

By semillama on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 08:41 am:

Congrats Patrick.

Why not let your wife know how much you care with some Astroglide?

By patrick on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 11:44 am:

hey heather, where ya been....

well, yes heather, i suppose they are, i think....

we made a fort, ordered out, watched movies and had super booty....

astro glide no good, but i get the idea

By sarah on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 08:02 pm:

heather!!

By Gee on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 12:57 pm:

astroglide rocks!

happy four years, patty. I suddenly felt possessed to call you Patty. don't yell at me, I won't do it again. (maybe)

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 01:02 pm:

Astroglide goodness.
    And happy four years.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 01:36 pm:

stuff iritates,

i like das naturel goodness....

you do the right things, all that lube shit is totally unecessary

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 03:01 pm:

True...I'm all about natural goodness.
    But when I'm visiting the ob/gyn, I want to see some lubricatory goodness.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact