stoners

sorabji.com: Insomnia: stoners
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Jesus christ on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 11:53 pm:

Maybe it is just me,
    left along the highway
    felt up and slapped.
    A failure
    Hitchhiking nowhere.

Maybe it is everyone,
    finding the way too glum.
    Darkness hoarding perception
    and spitting us out
    Evenly spaced
    Well groomed
    Perfectly imperfect.

thank the world.

By Hal on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 01:33 pm:

Some how I don't think Jesus would have said that. I'm not quite the religious type, but somehow I don't think he would have said that.

By Nate on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

he didn't, i did. he was quoting. but you know jesus, never feels a need to source a quote.

By sarah on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 04:03 pm:

Top Ten Campaign Slogans for Legalization of Cannabis:

10. Pot -- When You Care Enough Not to Care At All.

9. It's Not Just For Glaucoma Anymore!

8. When Was the Last Time You REALLY Looked at Your Hand?

7. It's the all-the-time smokey, skunky, sticky, greeny, seedy, stemmy, doobie so-you-can-get-high medicine.

6. Because if Everybody Lived in their Parent's Basements and Watched TV All Day, There Like Wouldn't be Any Wars, Man.

5. This is your brain. This is your brain on pot. This is your brain desperately searching for Doritos.

4. Hemp: The world's practical solution to making, like, paper and rope and necklaces and stuff.

3. SMOKE POT! (Did We Just Say That Out Loud? Or Did We Just Think It?)

2. Pot -- When you absolutely, positively, need to get there sometime tomorrow or the next day or the day after that.

1. Just Doob It.

By Hal on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

Pot's not a drug... And never should have been considered one.

By TBone on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 06:20 pm:

Sure it is. If you're gonna use it, call it
    what it is, and enjoy.

So's tobacco, caffeine, aspirin...

Hell, my very presence is a drug. And very bad
    for you, I might add.

I like Just Doob It.

Doobie doobie doo...

By Hal on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 12:07 pm:

Alright all you sorabjites listen up!!!

I'm selling TBonius at 20$ an eighth, who wants some. There is limited supply but its good shit and you know it is.

By Czarina on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

Do you guarantee satisfaction from this product?

By Nate on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 02:47 pm:

how much for just one lick?

By sarah on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 04:08 pm:

how many licks until you get to the center?

By Nate on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

you cannot think about licking until the center. you must realize that there is no center, and then you will see that you must lick yourself.

By sarah on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 04:22 pm:

yet you imply that you've never tasted semen before...

yeah right.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 06:37 pm:

that's not me in those pictures, damnit. who sent you those pictures?

By Cat on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 06:50 pm:

You really ought to do something about those nasty ass pimples, Nate. They look like they're festering in the shot where you're on your knees praying for a blessing from that nice man.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 07:00 pm:

hey, i AM the nice man. or, wait. no. i'm not in those pictures.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 07:47 pm:

hey sperm gurgler send some of those "vacation" photos my way.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 07:50 pm:

damn, cat. he called you a sperm gurgler.

By Cat on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 09:44 pm:

He's pretty enough to get away with it.

By Nate on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 12:52 am:

pretty smelly.

By Czarina on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 08:45 am:

Its that vision of Nate with that St.Francis of Assi statue I can't get out of my mind.........

This has disturbed me more than I care to admit.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact