Thinking about Leonardo DeCaprio

sorabji.com: Insomnia: Thinking about Leonardo DeCaprio
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By LeosMom on Saturday, February 14, 1998 - 05:37 am:
    I watched a "making of Titanic" on Fox tonite and keep seeing those lucsious lips of DeCaprio and can't sleep. He is just the tastiest little morsel I have even seen. I'm old enough to be his mother, but can't help thinking that he would be a nice "snack."

Sorry, call me sicko.

By Christopher on Saturday, February 14, 1998 - 11:03 pm:
    Nah, can't call you a sicko. He is a tastey little morsel, and I'm old enough to be his boyfriend.

By Uh...what on Monday, February 23, 1998 - 11:14 am:
    Cute patootie too

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, February 23, 1998 - 11:47 am:
    aaaah yes, but Billy Zane is humpier!!!! *swoon*

By Pete on Monday, February 23, 1998 - 02:39 pm:
    I've created a monster! Jim, go to your room! Oops - you're probably in your room. Jim, go find some work *G*

By Jill K on Saturday, June 13, 1998 - 11:00 pm:
    I am in love with Leonardo DiCaprio. I have posters all around my room. I think he is totally hot. I wish I could marry him and become his dedicated wife.l

By Samantha on Tuesday, June 16, 1998 - 03:17 pm:
    I totally love Leo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Him and Kate
    Winslet make a great couple!!!!!!!!

By Al Ternative on Tuesday, June 16, 1998 - 11:22 pm:
    I *especially* liked the love scenes with that delicious man in his earlier works!

By Frau b on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 03:56 am:
    leo harbinger of death.

fuck him.

fucking fuck him. fucking fuckshit.

saw his death and motorball he grinned in crystal shards pressing face and head through like spiderwebs and blood. saw his death he tried to stop but clouded brain is clouded blood.

fucker. too much life for too little time, too much stuff. patterns. stuff patterns.

drive him home but he drives himself and let go for a minute while the car drifts ever so slightly but here comes lights and over pull sharp sharp lightpost.

saw his death and motorball.

lightpost leo lives like river. lightpost leo. forevernever. goodnight leo. goodnight fucker.

no one has the mind to stop you you who wants to take to the out and therebefore we laughed and then you're gone.

gone. lightpost. leo. cloud.

gone.

smells like angry for a moment then the shock will take its grasp and will you recall this will you remember that leo is not what leo said. leo is not what leo said. motorball leo lives like river. lightpost leo lives nomore.

a car that cost more than home is shattered brain and glass are happy friends. leo, leo. lay low. leo. lay low leo leo gone.

forever.

crying we are good by james, and fire makes the road a campground gathered hymners gathered sirens gathered monkies maning ambulences. fucking goddamn we have losthimanotherfireburntouttoosoon.

fuckers.

goddamn fuckers.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 07:44 am:
    Frau B, darlin, are you related to our host, Mark?

By Frau bilznich on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 04:19 pm:
    i fear not, jimbabe. no more than any of us are related to each other.

though, with all honesty, i am incognito.

i am a soul in exile.

when i am in this city i cannot be the same as when i am in the other. different views bring different views, if you catch my drift.

so i adopted a pseudopseudonym for this week or so.

lalala.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 04:43 pm:
    Oh. Now I have to play Private Dick. This could be FUN!

By Blindswine on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 05:57 pm:
    i bet you play "private dick" all the time, jimmyboy.

heh.

but i'm feeling like a ruiner. i'm here to nip your fun in the bud.

heh. no pun intended.

that frau is no "frau" at all.

it's

extermi
    abomi
    desig
    alie
    coordi
    effemi
    assassi
    illumi
    domi
    hiber
    incrimi
    facsi
    ema
    deto

get it?

By Frau bilznich on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 07:39 pm:
    damnit swine. i bet you were the guy in the sitting in the back of "Titanic" shouting "THE BOAT IS GOING TO SINK! THE FUCKING BOAT IS GOING TO SINK!!!"

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 07:42 pm:
    ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!!!

Got it Blindswine! Thanks Dude. Guess I can stop being a dick for tonight. LOL

By Blindswine on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 08:42 pm:
    shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|shake everything you got|
    damn maceo's got that shit goin' on
    and

it

just

don't

stop.

fahgettabout leonardo.

go out and buy yourself some m-a-c-e-o.

this has been a p u b l i c s e r v i c e a n n o u n c e m e n t.

carry on with your misdirected lust.

By Pete on Wednesday, June 17, 1998 - 10:20 pm:
    The boat sinks???

Way to ruin the movie for the rest of us Frau Nathaniel.

Geez, thanks a lot !

HAHAHAhohohohehehe....*whew*

By Frau bilznich on Thursday, June 18, 1998 - 03:35 am:
    nathaniel implies the hebrew god.

i will have none of that.

the name stops at the n. the second one.

he has given.

not
    god has given.

god couldn't handle this shit. his PR people would be shitting bricks. st. pete at the gates would have to arm himself against the onslaught. even hanuman could not aid the light when the war in heaven went down.

and hanuman is one bad monkey. jumps from here to sri lanka no damn problem.

so who is this he who has given? that he is me. i have given me. and how did i do this? well, fuck. if you don't know i can't explain it.

ah.

By Pete on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 01:50 pm:
    ok, I get it....this is the plot from The Wizard of Oz, right?

flyingmonkeys....goodwitches/badwitches....god=thewizard....st.pete=theguardatthewiz'sgate

good movie....ever watch it stoned? pinkfloyd,darksideofthemoon?

i never paid attention in religion....thought it was a pisser to make me take it

i doubted everything....still do

By Frau bilznich on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 03:04 pm:
    time to read the ramanyana, pete.

i don't think the hindu are big on their holy monkey being drawn to the wiz.

By Blindswine on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 05:20 pm:
    you'd be surprised at the incarnations many hindu gods are sporting these days.
    in urban india, the western juggernaut has chewed up traditional culture up and spat it out in its own image. back in '92, you could go to mysore and pig out on pizza and big macs while receiving astrological advice from the temple priest... by now the temple priest probably delivers domino's pizza and sivalinga combos to your door.

"hey baba, tip well. your karma depends on it."

i'd be in remote villages and when the people caught on that my friend and i were american, the older folks would gleam at us intently while the kids ran around our feet yelling,
    "coke! pepsi! michael jackson!!!"

but the clincher was when i watched some workmen update the art in a temple in mahabalipuram. they took down the image of siva as a dark-skinned, dreadlocked indo-stud
    and replaced it with one in which he was sporting a mane of blond hair, sparkling blue eyes and white skin.

he looked like a surfer.

"dude."

i always thought that was fucked-up.

By Frau on Saturday, June 20, 1998 - 04:01 pm:
    it doesn't matter what face god wears, everyone knows his name.

"coke! pepsi! michael jackson!"

By Melanie c. on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 02:50 am:
    you guys are messed up to much in the brain.

Leo is the cutest boy in the world. anyone that says different is so stupid they cant see past the end of their stupid nose.

i should know i am a spicegal i have met him he is so sweet.

By Sheila on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 10:39 am:
    This thread is a perfect example of why you cannot skip anything, just because the original title may be off-putting.

By Living on Tuesday, July 7, 1998 - 06:22 pm:
    Love everyone and hate nobody, so stop hating, and start loving. Life is too short, so live life and live it well. We're all equal, nobody is better than anybody. Treat one another with respect, and something sweet will for sure come out of that. Life is to great! Be happy. What have you got to lose if you try to be happy?.......Leo deserves respect just like everyone does. Let him be, stop judging him, and stop believing every gossip thing you hear out there. Just because he's trying to make something out of himself, doesn't mean he should be tampered all the time. All it means, is that we should look at him as a person who is trying to succeed, that's all.

By Angry republican on Tuesday, July 7, 1998 - 11:17 pm:
    hippie.

By Starchy on Wednesday, July 8, 1998 - 08:48 am:
    So Leo shouldn't be TAMPERED all the time, eh? Man, I hate being tampered. I can't say that I mind being tampered with, but I hate being tampered.

Tampaxed, on the other hand...

By Kelsey on Wednesday, July 8, 1998 - 03:47 pm:
    leo is a human being. he is flawed. he is a girlyman. he has bad breath when he wakes up in the morning. his pits smell like fried onions.

By Molly on Friday, July 10, 1998 - 04:25 pm:
    mr. leonardo decaprio is a brilliant actor...

By Pete on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 09:09 pm:
    ...who needs to be Pampered all the time.

By Etan on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 09:16 pm:
    did somebody say pampers?

By Starchy on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 12:31 am:
    Well, that Depends...

By Shaggy on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 09:11 am:
    Hey, pamper away - Leo's an all right kind of guy, I'm sure, but I've got to say now, if these rumours ever come to anything, and he does attempt to play Patrick Bateman on screen, I will be over there as soon as, to take his little sproutlike face away from the rest of his head. Well, maybe I just won't go and see the movie, but the sentiment's the same.
    Quite liked him in "Gilbert Grape" though...

By Sarah on Saturday, August 22, 1998 - 06:40 pm:

You guys are full of crap. Leo is fine ands got a great personality. If you have nothin' better to do then dis Leo, then I pity you. You people need to get a life. Especialy frau.I'm not going to waste any more of my time telling you that you're idiots. Because I think I have somewhat made my point.

By Frau on Saturday, August 22, 1998 - 07:11 pm:

go grow some pubes.

By MandeZ on Tuesday, August 25, 1998 - 02:56 am:

turned off the computer once or twice today. last time was around 11 and i planned to go to sleep. but since I've rather gotten rid of that habit, the computer was woken up again, and, grumbling, it took me here. wasn't particularly thinking about that one guy.... leo, but who the hell cares? yeaaaaahhh....

By Lyssa on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 04:41 pm:

i love leo and u guys should be talkin like nice about him!!!!so u guys should really shut up and if u dont think he is sexy then u r stuiped!
    g2g!!

love ya leo!!!!!!!

lyssa

By Leo on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 05:21 pm:

shut the hell up, lyssa

By Nate on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 05:26 pm:

ooo, i love it in "total eclipse" when fair boy leo gets a sweaty ass ploughing from professor lupin.

tasty.

By semillama on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 05:37 pm:

and Leo's never been more sexier than in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"

By Gee on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

there is a Melanie C up there!

I feel so violated.

By moonit on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 12:40 am:

yeah, we're all the stupid (note spelling) ones.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact