How do you sleep?

sorabji.com: Insomnia: How do you sleep?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Spider on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 11:05 am:

I'm a restless sleeper and tend to roll around all over the place, but I prefer sleeping on my back or on my left side.

Ideally, the temperature of the room should be slightly chilly. There should be a droning noise of some kind (fan, air conditioning, radio static, etc) audible.

An ideal amount of sleep is 9 hours. I usually wake at least 3 times each night, sometimes long enough to glance at the clock, sometimes enough to get up and go to the bathroom or get a drink.

I usually dream every night, with maybe 4 nights a week with vivid dreams.

What about you?

By patrick on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 12:43 pm:

medium in terms of how 'heavy' i sleep.

im pretty stable. don't move around much which is good these days as eva jude finds her self between us almost nightly. due to the lack of movement i often experience the 'asleep' sensation in my arms and legs and stiffness is not uncommon but we also have a shitty ass mattress.

I too, prefer some sort of white noise, be it a soft radio, tv (though I can do without the light), or fan. A fan is ideal because its usually providing a soothing cool breeze which i like under a thin sheet.

Unlike my wife, i dont like covers regardless of temp. IT can be ninety degrees and due to a neurotic tendency that developed during slumber parties as a kid she HAS to pull the covers up and over her ears. Not me.

Ideally i need 6-8 hours. I can rarely go beyond 8. I usually wake up once or twice, with Eva around the witching hour and again around 5am. I usually sleep in the buff, but sometimes i wear boxers.

I dream often but recall said dreams even less often unless i account for them immediately upon waking.

By Platypus on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 02:16 pm:

The room has to be moderate to a dash cold, oh yes. Last night I didn't sleep well because it was so hot, which is unusual for this area--it rarely gets hot and never gets hot at night.

I like sleeping under covers at any temperature although I've abandoned the top sheet, so I sleep right now under two coverlets and that's all. If it's really hot I'll put the top sheet on and put away the coverlets--I just like to be covered at night. Can't keep my head under the covers because it gets so stuffy. So I curl up right into my neck.

I've been needing a lot of sleep lately, last night for example I ended up sleeping about eleven hours, which may have been too much, I feel kind of shitty now. Generally I need about nine to function, though.

Sometimes I dream, sometimes not, right now I've been having a lot of very visual, graphic dreams, intense. I don't like having sound when I sleep, especially when I wake up. I miss my old house in the woods where you would go to sleep in utter silence and darkness and wake up in the morning to silence or maybe a few birds, sunrise, fog, just so quiet and peaceful. I always sleep naked because otherwise I get too hot.

By Spider on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 03:16 pm:

I don't like top sheets, either. The quilt that I use now is kind of thin and scratchy, so I reluctantly sleep with a top sheet, but it always gets tangled up and pulled loose and is just in my way. I'd like to sleep with just a fitted sheet and a nice quilt or comforter.

Until recently, I always had to sleep with my feet covered, even in hot weather. My feet could not be exposed to the air. (I don't know what was going on here...maybe I was afraid someone would grab my feet in the middle of the night?) Now I'm over that hang up.

By sarah on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 03:22 pm:

i've only ever been able to sleep on my stomach with my arms straight down along my sides. i keep a fan blowing (not on me) but i wear ear plugs most nights.

when i sleep, i sleep very deeply, but that's rare. mostly i am a light sleeper, get up at least once a night to pee, and no matter what time i go to bed, i wake up as soon as there's a hint of light in the sky. about half the time i have to take something, even if it's just melatonin, to put me to sleep.

and blankets. lots and lots of heavy blankets.

By J on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 06:24 pm:

I go to sleep in a fetal position,but when I wake up I'm usually on my back and sometimes my thumb ends up in my mouth.I steal my husbands blanket in my sleep,this bothers him.I have to have the air-conditioner on to for some noise.Our airconditioner broke down,I just realized it yesterday afternoon,I can't tell you how happy I was to get someone out here that same day and he fixed it for under $200.00 I was so afraid he was going to say we need a new unit as ours is 20 years old now so that was a really good thing.

By wisper on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 07:35 pm:

when i sleep, the room has to be chilly. Even freezing cold is better for me than slightly warm. I have a terrible time sleeping in the summer.

I can't sleep facing down, and i've tried. It makes me think i'm going to suffocate in the night. I'm either fetal position or all spread out.
    I sleep with a stuffed animal. Yes, that's right, MANY stuffed animals, much to the taunting of all my college room mates. But i have to be holding something. If i'm in a hotel or someone else's house i hold a pillow or even a rolled up sweater.

I wear a long nightshirt or light tank top. I can't sleep with anything on my legs or feet, which mostly stay outside the covers. I have a duvet but i find it too warm, i usually just use the cover alone.

I like quiet background noise, like rain or talking in another room, but can't sleep with a radio or tv on nearby. Silence is good too.

When i lived with my parents i never closed my door when i slept, and i was used to changes in light without waking up. But moving out made me paranoid, so i always lock the bedroom door, and now i need total darkness.

6 hours of sleep and i could kill everyone.
    7 hours of sleep and i'm awake, but not happy.
    8 hours i'm pretty okay.
    9 hours i'm at my very best, but this rarely happens.

almost every sunday morning i sleep in for 10 or 11 hours and feel like shit for the rest of the day.

i'm not just a night person, but 100% nocturnal. It causes some problems.
    i find my natural 'clock' has me waking up at 2pm, and going to bed at 7am. When i'm on a vacation or even a long weekend, i naturally go back to this, and i feel more rested and healthy, but of course it fucks everything up when i have to go back to work.

perhaps i should do shift work or something.

By Platypus on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 11:24 pm:

I've felt like shit all day, I really must have slept too much. But all I want to do now is sleep...ack.

I like sleeping with people, too, I tend to sleep better. Something comforting and pleasing about it, I like waking up and seeing this other person there. Perhaps because we're all such hippies we really don't see anything bad about two or three people all sleeping together in a big warm spoony mass. It's like being inside something wonderful.

By moonit on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 12:03 am:

I sleep naked. And if I'm alone I hug a pillow.

I find it really hard to sleep when its cold, heat doesnt bother me so much.

I have no top sheet. It annoys the Pandyr, but I don't care. In summer I have to have something over my feet. Weird.

I curl up on my side, and Pandyr curls in behind me, but I often wake up and we've rolled over together. Cute.

By eri on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 01:16 am:

I miss cuddly sleeping.

I have kids, so I sleep in a nightie (usually a partially see thru baby doll nightie that only covers what it has to).

I have to have my top sheet. I won't say why. I can't sleep without a top sheet, and MY pillow. Has to be my pillow.

I sleep in the fetal position, and I usually fall asleep before Spunky even comes to bed. I have to. I can't sleep if he falls asleep before me cuz of his snoring. I have to fall asleep first.

Spunky keeps the fan on in there 24/7. I used to need the peace and quiet, but now, if the fan is off (sometimes I turn it off if my allergies are driving me nuts) then it is too quiet for me to sleep.

If I sleep through Spunky's snoring, then I MUST be a deep sleeper.

I require at least.....LEAST 8 hours. On weekends when Spunky gets to sleep in some, he gets up with the kids and sometimes I will get 11 hours of sleep.

I also have this thing where I can't sleep if I don't read first. I have to read to fall asleep. Books put me out. Sex may make me tired, but I can't fall asleep without my pillow, my top sheet and my book.

Oh, and I don't care how hot it is or how cold it is, I ALWAYS pull my blankets up to my chin at the lowest. Sometimes covering the bottom part of my face.

I don't know why I do any of the weird things I do, but I just do them.

By Platypus on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 01:40 am:

I have to read before I can sleep too, wierd. Even if it's just half a page...

And the foot thing, yeah, have to have my feet covered. But I can't wear socks. They have to be covered but free to roam.

By Platypus on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 03:32 am:

we have a serious problem here.

it is seriously like nine million degrees and i am melting. help! can't sleep.

By dave. on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 03:49 am:

yo, get a fan and put on a damp tshirt if it's that hot.

By Czarina on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 10:51 am:

I sleep like the dead.

Nothing can wake me up.

As hyper as I am when awake, the total opposite when I sleep.

I don't think I even digest food while sleeping. Everything shuts down.

I'm a mean sleeper. People could come screaming into my room yelling "FIRE! FIRE! GET OUT!" and I'd say "GET THE FUCK OUT, I'M IN A WATERBED AND WON'T BURN! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!"

I have to sleep with my head under the covers. I prefer to sleep alone. I am an alleged pillow stealer, and supossedly have no remorse for this act. I have been told,[but have never seen actual evidence],that I take all the pillows, and if some whiny butt complains that they now have no pillow my response is [allegedly] "TOO BAD!" punctuated with a snarl. I never remember saying this, but guess it is possible.

I am untrust-worthy when sleeping. I will say/agree to anything while sleeping,just so I can stay asleep. [I know I'm guilty of this]

I am a big sleeper, meaning I like to occupy the whole bed while in my sleep state.[which is why I prefer to sleep alone]I don't like someone hogging up my sleep space.

I'm also a slow waker-upper. I'm mean and not very coordinated when I get up. And it is the WRONG time to ask me anything, because the answer will be NO.

I also like to have one foot sticking out, I guess so it can be finding new territory for a position change.

Sometimes my family does weird stuff to me while I'm sleeping, and I can hear them snickering, but they scramble pretty fast when I finally start to wake up enough to identify them.

I'm a serious sleeper, and not one to be trifled with while in my sleep state.

I've often thought that I'd be a perfect mattress tester, cause not many can appreciate sleep as much as me.

By The Watcher on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 02:10 pm:

I haven't slept well since my wife came back from the nursing home.

For six months I slept on the couch. And, not very well.

My body gave out the other night. I was so tired and not getting evough rest that I exploded. She finally agreed to let me have the bed for a night. It was either that or the hospital I was that exhausted.

When I can sleep I do it on my side. I toss and turn a lot.

I can also carry on a conversation while asleep and not remember it in the morning. At least I'm not totally like my great grandmother. My father told me she used to get up in the middle of the night in her sleep and search for something the bank manager had given her during the day. All the while telling the rest of the family what she was looking for. In the morning she would not remember a thing.

I also sleep with a stuffed animal - it helps my breathing. I've tried pillows instead; but I don't get enough support and usually end up sleeping on my stomach then.

I admit to snoring. My wife won't.

When I can sleep, I could sleep through a bomb exploding in the next room.

At the same time if my wife has a problem in the middle of the night I usually can wakeup immediately. But, then I can't go back to sleep.

I'm a night owl like my mother. I can go strong till 3, 4 , even 5 in the morning and be happy sleeping through the day.

Mornings are my worst time of day. I could never wake up cheerful and full of energy. And, now with all my wonderful little medical problems I hate mornings even more. It's best to avoid me in the morning. I try not to inflict myself on inocent people until at least noon.

By semillama on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 04:09 pm:

If I'm alone, i have to read before I go to sleep. But when Kazoo is there, i never have to.

Lately, I've been in the field digging holes in 90 degree weather, so have not had ANY problems falling asleep. I could have gone to bed at 9 the last couple of nights.

I relish the weekends when I get to sleep in.

I need two pillows, or one pillow that is thick as two pillows. I need at least a sheet covering me, and prefer to have my comforter. I am not used to sleeping without a sheet and i hate it when it's so warm in the apt that it's too uncomfortable for even a sheet.

I like it when both my cats sleep on the bed.

By patrick on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 04:16 pm:

the best mornings are waking up with eva between us and the two cats on the bed as well. the cats seem to do this on the weekends. like the waltons, the entire god damn family is sleeping together. perfect.

By Spider on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 04:37 pm:

I like one pillow, with pretty firm...uh...density. But not too firm, or I'll get a stiff neck. I sleep with a stuffed animal or throw pillow, too -- I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I am in total agreement with Wisper's sleep hour chart.

I have a weird inability to sleep past 9:30 (generally speaking). If I go to bed at 6:30 am, I'll still wake up at 9:30.

I'm neither a night nor a morning person. My ideal sleeping hours would be from midnight to 8:30. With my schedule now (10:30 to 6:45 or so), it's hard to get out of bed at first, but once I'm up, I enjoy the early morning. I really like the way the daylight looks outside -- it makes me cheery.

By Dougie on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 05:54 pm:

I need a really thin pillow, the thinner, the better. And I love to put my right leg and arm outside of the covers, or if I'm on my tummy, left leg and arm. And I have to sleep on the right side of the bed. Done that for 2 marriages now. And I never really asked. I just commandeered that side. And white noise is important -- a fan going, but no tv. I never liked reading in bed. I can't sleep in like I used to. I'm up before 7 pretty much every day now, even on weekends. And the thing I hate the worst now that I'm staying in hotels a lot is that tucking in of the covers under the foot of the bed thingy the maids do. The other thing they do that irks me is giving me a new bar of soap every day, along with new towels, even though I hang them up. What a waste.

By wisper on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 07:17 pm:

oh i hate the hotel covers thing!
    You can't move at all!

By patrick on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 08:05 pm:

and supposedly they are jizz-riddled because hotel guests often cant wait to pull back the top cover to get their goo on.

i think it was one of those 48 hours/60 minutes type shows where they went around to hotels with an ultra-violet light and determined that bed spreads we'rent cleaned as often as regular linens because the theory was, they weren't really used like regular sheets.

First thing i do in a hotel room is pull the top cover off entirely....then get my freak on, maybe.

By Czarina on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 01:37 pm:

Eeeeeewwww.

I could have lived a lifetime without that knowledge.

Damn you Paddy, now I'll never view a vacation the same way.

Eeeeeewwww!

By Vilnius viper on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 04:33 pm:

one and a half hours rem sleep is all you need,so says a newspaper,but how do you get this,flutter eyelids up and down real fast perhaps.

By eri on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 05:18 pm:

Now I am not only going to have to bring my own pillows to hotels, but my own blankets as well. That's so gross.

Well, I am thoroughly sicked out now, so I am going to go crank the Elvis and dance around in my living room proving my insanity!

By Vilnius viper on Sunday, June 29, 2003 - 06:05 pm:

i think ill join you,to also prove MY insanity.,love vilnius.

By patrick on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 01:25 pm:

the sheets, and thus the pillows and matresses and so on are fine. they are washed. you can smell the bleach cleaning solution they use.

i thought what i was saying was common knowledge?

the worst, however, are those mini couches in suites.

you really gotta watch out for the jizz stains on those. seriously.

think about what you've done in a hotel and picture that occuring 5 times as much the rest of the weeks, months, years and so on. Its safe bet someone's ass or other parts or fluides have graced the surface of just about everything in a hotel room.

By Spider on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 01:26 pm:

On Saturday night I slept for five hours, so last night I went to bed at 9:30 to make up for lost time. I slept from 9:30 - 7:15. I feel horrible. My skull is threatening to implode from a half-developed migraine. I have a deadline this afternoon that cannot be pushed back, so I have to slog through my work today. The good news is that my mom may have left her makeup bag at my apartment this weekend, and she's got a couple of Imitrex in there. My life is sustained by the hope that that bag is waiting for my return home tonight. If it's not there, I'll sob.

By heather on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 07:28 pm:

i don't like hotels at all. i never have for so many reasons.

in other news, i had one of the best weekends i've ever had, and i've had some good ones.

By sarah on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 11:15 am:

oooo. tell us what happened! share the joy!

By sarah on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 11:18 am:

i did not sleep last night. it sucked. i kinda slept from 12:30 to 3:00 a.m. then i was wide awake, stretching, reading, drinking tea, etc until 5:00 a.m. eventually fell asleep again and woke up at 7:30. even melatonin didn't work, and i actually lost all my other good sleeping drugs. lord knows what the hell i did with them. bleagh.

By Spider on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 11:26 am:

Can anyone provide information about headaches that are like migraines in that they involve one side of the head (eye socket, temple, behind the ear, base of skull, neck) and a vise-like pressure and sharp pain, but don't throb and aren't all that bad? (I.e., you can still work at a computer while experiencing them.)

I have another one today. Advil is not helping. Mom did not leave her Imitrex behind.

I looked for info about cluster headaches, but I don't think this is one of them -- all the descriptions I read involved phrases like "writhing in agony," "worse than labor pains," "made me contemplate suicide," etc.

Can you have a mild migraine? Is that an oxymoron?

I have gotten acephalic (aka ocular) migraines before, but those do not involve pain. I'm at a loss here.

By Spider on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 11:31 am:

PS. Yesterday's headache was more painful than today's, and it went away in the afternoon.

A few months ago, I had a headache similar to this one and it lasted for a week. Same affected area, same kind of pain. It hurts, but it's not incapacitating. I wonder what's going on.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 12:16 pm:

Go see a doctor.

I mean it.

By Spider on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 12:33 pm:

If it doesn't go away by tomorrow, I'll call the doctor.

I just talked to my mom on the phone, and she says she's had "mild" migraines that sound a lot like mine. She's even having one now. Hmmm...we did see each other this weekend and eat the same things -- maybe we have the same sensitivities.

Today, it's not too bad -- I just feel pressure and discomfort in my head, not pain per se.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 12:36 pm:

See your neighborbood neurologist.

By BIGKev on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 01:25 pm:

go see a chiropractor, and or a acupuncturist

By Spider on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 02:17 pm:

Eh, I'm feeling better now.

By dave. on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 02:24 pm:

go perform the eucharist with a solipsist.

By Spider on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 02:59 pm:

I do that every Sunday. It only helps some of the time.

By Spider on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 04:30 pm:

So, did anyone think of this song when they saw the thread title:

So Sgt. Pepper took you by suprise,
    You better thru that mother's eyes,
    Those freaks was right when they said you was dead,
    The one mistake you made was in your head,
    How do you sleep?
    Ah how do you sleep at night?

You live with straights who tell you you was king,
    Jump when your mamma tell you any thing,
    The only thing you did was yesterday,
    And since you're gone you're just another day,
    How do you sleep?

A pretty face may last a year or two,
    But pretty soon they'll see what you can do,
    The sound you make is muzak to my ears,
    You must have learned something all those years,
    How do you sleep?

By Vilnius viper on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 08:33 pm:

spider,ive had 9 hours sleep in 72 hours,perhaps ,coz im mad or somthing,i just cant sleep,i watch t.v. play computer games,eat,drink,check out sorabji,[like we all do]read books,perhaps it goes back to childhood,when my father,[god bless him]demanded i sleep 9 hours a night.ive been fighting back ever since.tonight ill get the luxary of four hours,amazing how our parents screw us up.love you all.

By Vilnius viper on Wednesday, July 2, 2003 - 06:28 pm:

tonight i got six hours sleep,[this is improving]

By BIGKev on Wednesday, July 2, 2003 - 07:24 pm:

no, i thought of the Simpsons episode where Jay Sherman (The Critic) asks Rainier Wolfcastle how he sleeps at night... <with biting sarcasm, due to the abismally poor movie he had just released>

To which Rainier replys : "On a huge pile of money, with many naked ladies" <said with Arnie type accent>

I had a horrible sleep last night, due to the copious amounts slept previously in the weekend (BTW..our long weekend just happened).

By Vilnius viper on Wednesday, July 2, 2003 - 08:16 pm:

BIG KEV,i really need this ONE AND A HALF HOURS R.E.M. sleep that is now being talked about by newspapers.[that would give me so much more time on sorabji] your opinions ?????????????????

By Nate on Wednesday, July 2, 2003 - 09:37 pm:

spider: i get those. when i get stressed my jaw locks up and i grind my teeth all night and end up with exactly what you're describing.

massage therapy helped. actually, it fixed it. but then i stopped going. and now i just think about my jaw a lot and make sure my teeth aren't touching.

By The Watcher on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 03:04 pm:

Spider,

How many Advil do you take at one time?

Whenever I get my "one of those" headaches I take four three times a day until it goes away. Nothing else seems to work.

By BIGKev on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 06:50 pm:

"ONE AND A HALF HOURS R.E.M. sleep that is now being talked about by newspapers"

burn a CD of michael stipe and sleep to it...

By heather on Friday, July 4, 2003 - 04:39 am:

well for a start, my weekend was so good, i was out sick all week

By Vilnius viper on Friday, July 4, 2003 - 07:00 pm:

big kev,i have taken your advice,AND BURNT THE TAPE OF MICHAEL STIPE,BUT ITS REAL HARD TO TO GET MY ONE AND A HALF HOURS REM SLEEP WITH ALL THIS SOOT IN MY LUNGS [COFF,COFF]

By TBone on Saturday, July 5, 2003 - 08:53 am:

I didn't know there were mild migraines. I'm not sure how I'd differentiate between a mild migraine and a normal headache.

I had a bad one on Thursday. So I guess my long weekend is even longer since I didn't go to work. But that doesn't really count, as I was completely broken for the whole day.

Even after it's over, I can pretty much forget any attempt at accomplishment for the rest of the day.

By Czarina on Saturday, July 5, 2003 - 11:40 am:

Czarina's tried and true immediate help for headaches!

Sure I've posted this before, but its handy info to have.

Taught to me many moons ago by a MD friend who had just returned from the Orient to study accupuncture.

I have used this technique hundred of times, and I don't think there is anyone it hasn't worked on.

AND, it offers IMMEDIATE relief!

If your headache is EXTREME, its best to get someone else to perform this for you.

On your hand, between your thumb and first finger, there is a "fat-pad" kind of thing.[I guess you could call it the webbing]

Massage this area. When you have a headache, there will be an INCREDIBLELY painful aera. This area will barely be able to tolerate being touched.

Massage, or have someone else massage it for you.[I can bring a grown man to his knees when I massage one with a headache] you'll probably have to lighten up on the intensity of massaging at first, because it will hurt like HELL.

But keep rubbing/massaging this area. The H/A will start to diminish quickly, but keep rubbing for quite awhile, till the sore spot is much better.

This is balancing out the yin and yang,[or something like that] All I know is that it works, and works immediatly.

It is amazing how quickly you will start feeling relief.

Hope this helps some of you headache sufferers.

By BIGKev on Saturday, July 5, 2003 - 12:47 pm:

which hand? or is it both?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact