think before i post

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: think before i post
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Spritle on Monday, April 20, 1998 - 12:38 am:
    because evweewone has feewings!

By Yakko Chud on Monday, April 20, 1998 - 01:24 am:
    If everyone worried about offending people and censored themselves accordingly, this site would be empty. Fuck 'em. Say what's on your mind.

By Whacko Dud on Monday, April 20, 1998 - 08:30 am:
    I think you're a boorish twit. How's that?

By Yakko on Monday, April 20, 1998 - 07:14 pm:
    Works for me.

Asswipe!

By Sack o Suds on Tuesday, April 21, 1998 - 12:03 am:
    There, now isn't this so much better when no one is worried about offending people?

Dickwad.

By Don Rickles on Tuesday, April 21, 1998 - 01:11 am:
    See, we're all in agreement, Douchebag. And everything is nicey-nicey, shit for brains.

By Venatrix Mirjen on Friday, May 15, 1998 - 11:05 pm:
    Thinking before one writes is very...
    restricting.
    Getting in a good mood before one writes, and having the tough skin to deal with everyone being honest (including oneself and one's droogies) is the thing.
    Thinking before posting is...
    well, it bloody well ruins the point.

By Antigones left toe on Thursday, June 11, 1998 - 05:21 pm:
    Thinking before one writes is very...
    necessary.
    Contemplating and self editing can be bad.
    Butmunch.

By
Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, April 1, 1999 - 08:28 am:

Butmunch? Hmmmm....

By Lucy Phurre on Sunday, April 25, 1999 - 04:50 pm:

But...Munch this!
    Fuck you all!!!
    I feel so liberated.

By Anus on Friday, May 21, 1999 - 10:19 am:

I was fucked up one day and was too lazy to get up and look in the dictionary to see how to spell a word that I just knew didn,t look right.I used a slang word instead,it apparently offended alot of people when I really didn,t mean to and I ended up with a ripped up asshole.I had to get stitches,they ripped me so bad.So,do think before posting,cause you might end up like me,sore and wondering how am I gonna have a bowel movement.

By Hal-1 on Friday, May 21, 1999 - 11:22 am:

I feel violated....

Thinking before you do anything creative, expressive, or just plain damn fun, fucks things up, and acctually hurts in some cases. DON'T THINK FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING WHATEVER IT IS....

Thinking hurts when you do it right, or when you do it wrong, either way it can horribly suck ass.

By dont care on Friday, May 21, 1999 - 03:23 pm:

no sympathy from me for the comma/apostrophe clan

By Anus on Friday, May 21, 1999 - 04:13 pm:

I think I need an ennema!

By Mrs. Evans on Friday, May 21, 1999 - 05:38 pm:

You need to learn how to spell.

By Margret on Friday, May 21, 1999 - 07:39 pm:

I think I need an animus.

By Anus on Saturday, May 22, 1999 - 12:33 pm:

If I could spell,I would not have stitches where they shouldn,t be.

By . on Saturday, May 22, 1999 - 04:29 pm:

it's about a lot more than spelling, J

By Kat on Friday, March 10, 2000 - 02:53 pm:

you guys are all freaks - i like that about people ........

By H00man on Saturday, March 11, 2000 - 09:32 pm:

slmpft blakvtch wamk

im trying to say something

but my grey matter keeps getting in the way

it was something like

i think thinking can be real useful -- thinking too much a real problem

whew used up too much grey matter

smlpft makhadini yahneetza

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact