Pick up a bat and ...

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: Pick up a bat and ...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Mad_dmon on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 04:58 pm:
    when You are in your dorm and you try to study, and someone in the floor above you plays loud rap you should pick up a bat and knock on his door and politely ask to see his "awsome system"...then destroy it with the bat. If he gets in the way, smack the side of his knee with the bat and continue with your mission. have phun ;)

By Nice T on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 05:52 pm:
    Hmm... Assault with a deadly weapon, property destruction... That does sound "phun"! Should get you at least "phive" in prison.

By Mad_dmon on Sunday, May 3, 1998 - 03:48 pm:
    It didn't get me "phive" in prison... just had to pay for half of his system. his medical bills were paid for by the University and cops were never informed. (Ivy league schools don't like to call the police because of bad press)
    so phuck you Nice T :p

By Chrashtopher on Sunday, May 3, 1998 - 04:29 pm:
    Spppphhhhttt!!! Sorry, I just laughed so hard orange juice sprayed from my nostrils. As if an Ivy league school would have any control over a student filing assault charges. Giveusabreak. I think you've been watching too many bad "phrat" movies.

By Markus on Monday, May 4, 1998 - 02:05 am:
    I, personally, think that the funniest conceit is that this semi-illiterate is claiming to be the product of an Ivy League education. I mean, Harvard's been coasting on its reputation for the past hundred and phifty years, and the others much the same, but still, cut me a fucking break.

By Notso Nice T on Monday, May 4, 1998 - 02:27 am:
    Yeah, that Dean Wormer must have some connections. If you came in my dorm room, I'd throw your ass out the window. Then I'd turn my rap CD up to 11. Now THAT'S phunny!

By Nte on Monday, May 4, 1998 - 01:39 pm:
    He does come from a Rutgers address...

Not that I support his activities in any way shape or form.

Violence is for the weak minded. There are far better ways to exact vengence.

By Boola Boola on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 09:36 am:
    Rutgers is ivy league? Since when?

Im going to have to have a talk with Mr. Yale.

By Nate on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 11:03 am:
    Well, I don't know. I just assume that all the eastern universities that i've heard of must be ivy league. Well, except the obvious "state schools" and MIT.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 12:50 pm:
    Georgetown = Not Ivy League. I think.

Catholic Univeristy of America = Not Ivy League. Pretty sure.

School of Hard Fucking Knocks = Poison Ivy League. Sure.

HA!

By Chordata on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 03:52 pm:
    Ivy League: Harvard, Yale, Brown, Columbia, Princeton, Cornell, Penn, Dartmouth.

By Blindswine on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 02:02 pm:
    IV League: Times Square, Prospect Park, Most of the Boogie Down after Dark, Capital Hill, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam.

By Nate on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 03:59 pm:
    The planets: mercury, venus, earth, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto.

well, sometimes at least..

By Sorabji on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 04:06 pm:
    American Hockey League:
    Fredricton Canadiens, Portland Pirates, Saint John Flames, St. John's Maple Leafs, Hartford Wolf Pack, Beast of New Haven, Providence Bruins, Springfield Falcons, Worcester Ice Cats, Cincinnati Mighty Ducks, Hershey Bears, Kentucky Thoroughblades, Philadelphia Phantoms, Adirondack Red Wings, Albany River Rats, Hamilton Bulldogs, Rochester Americans, Syracuse Crunch.

By N on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 06:30 pm:
    Syracuse Crunch... sounds like toffee... mmm...

By Chordata on Sunday, June 7, 1998 - 10:06 pm:
    U.S. Presidents: Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor, Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, Cleveland, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton

By Nate on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 04:52 am:
    Fillmore. sounds like a nut.. mmmm...

By Chordata on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 05:43 am:
    ..but is it a Hootie?

By Nate on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 12:42 pm:
    Yes, I saw Hootie and the Blowfish at the Fillmore. Cracked Rear View is the best album ever! I love the pentatonic scale!

By Jeni on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 01:58 pm:
    Someone has actually heard of the Kentucky Thoroughblabes...

By Blindswine on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 03:29 pm:
    Bootie and the Ho'fish.

aint got no love for 'em.

By Nate on Monday, June 8, 1998 - 04:16 pm:
    how can anyone not love an REM coverband washed in limelight?

i mean, think of how many people they must have blown to get that record contract. dedication like that deserves praise.

By . on Sunday, November 15, 1998 - 11:50 pm:

Brain Cells: One through ten.

It's all I have left.

By M.I.B. on Sunday, November 29, 1998 - 03:31 pm:

Brrfrrhrrrr

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact