call Roto- Rooter before its too late!

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: call Roto- Rooter before its too late!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 10:56 pm:

I just witnessed one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen.[it would have been even funnier,had my plumbing not been involved]

I'm at the computer,all sad,thinking of my lonely X-mas.And I hear a major ruckus,down the hall,involving my spawn.[this in not unusual]

I hear a loud "breaking glass" sound,so I holler:

"All right!What got broke?!?!"

My son,[who stays in trouble],{he's the usual instigator],yells back in glee:

"Bee just got crazy,and threw a bowl in the sink,and SHE broke it!"

I holler back:
    "Thats it! Knock it off! Bee,clean it up,and don't get cut."

But nooooooooo,it can't end there.

My son continues to egg her on,reveling in her misery,[cause he's the one usually in trouble,so he's REALLY enjoying this] So he hollers out:

"Mom,you better tell her you can't FLUSH broken glass!!!Oh,she's flushing it now!!!Oh boy,are you gonna be in trouble!!!!!Thats the dumbest thing I've ever seen anybody do!!!MOM,you better get in here now!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!"[all kinds of loud rackett,in the bathroom,now]

I holler out,in a state of MAJOR PANIC:

"Bee,DON'T flush that broken glass!!!!!!!"

I go running down the hall just in time to see the funniest damn thing I've ever seen:

Just as I get there,Bee proceeds to wallup the shit out of her older brothers head,with the bright orange,accordian style toilet plunger!!!!!!!

It was hilarious!!!!!!![[its the new kind,light weight,not that heavy rubber kind]It was kinda like him getting walluped with one of those lightweight wiffle{sp?]bats.

KaPLOWWWWWWW! I know I shouldn't be laughing,but it was damned funny,and quite unexpected.

She denied flushing the toilet with glass in it,but there was a big hunk of broken glass,in the bottom of the toilet,and the toilet was running,so I know it just got flushed.

I guess we'll find out all too soon,if she tried flushingg glass,or not!

By The Watcher on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 04:18 pm:

Carefully remove those big pieces from the bottom of you toilet.

With any luck the smaller pieces should just wash right down the drain with no problem.

Of course if you have my luck, it will take three plumbers to get the job done. And, then even that won't be to your satisfaction.

By J on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 10:10 am:

I'm waiting for the plumber to come today,my s/o tried to change out my kitchen sink faucet two days ago and he couldn't do it right,the plumber was suppose to be here yesterday.My kitchen is a mess and it's causing me severe anxiety.Remembering the time my s/o "helped" me clean up after a dinner of bar-b-qued ribs I had made in the crock-pot.He tried to flush the bones and grease down the toilet,that cost $75.00 we couldn't afford twenty years ago. I must be petty to remember this.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact