Beat the shit out of jack

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: Beat the shit out of jack
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 06:22 pm:

jack?well he just wants my ass,as he is sooo gay,keeps telling me its untrue,its not,he wants ASS.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 06:33 pm:

another worthless thread. nobody cares. start some more.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 06:37 pm:

"beat the shit out of"?

riiight, v. we all know you're a coward. you shake and shiver if a black dude walks up to your car. also, we all know you're a fat unhealthy drunk smoker. keep on dreaming.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 07:02 pm:

...jack,I take it your a Black gay poofta,with a real fat ass.

By jack on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 07:12 pm:

whatever gets you off, captain fantasy.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 08:31 pm:

...wrong again,jack,if you sit on a park bench,does it end up in your huge ass?...how many missing persons have ended up in your ass?hundreds?thousands?...I have an idea about u.f.o.s,they dont abduct people,your huge ass does.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 09:46 pm:

...a huge Jabba the Hut?..."the horror,the horror"....to understand that,you need to have seen "Apocalypse now",the movie......it tends to worry me,just a tad,that some of you cant keep up with me,at one time v thought you all went to Harvard university,as you were allways looking down your noses at me,now I understand you cant over take my experience of life,you just cant,how can I say,you need to get old,before you you can see out of my eyes,I see plenty.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 10:43 pm:

jack,I just sent off the last of my people in taxis,lets start the new year with a new war.You did in fact miss a lot of my old postings.So apart from the shit I will throw at you in ,96,happy new year,jack.Take v,s advice,drink plenty....mazeltov....more, v tends to think a big drink shuts down the old year,and opens up the new year,have a good time tonight.,and God bless.

By V on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 11:09 pm:

jack,I trust you will do something for fun tonight?...come on boss,its New Year,chill out,Sir.

By jack on Sunday, January 1, 2006 - 10:59 pm:

of course, i have fun!

By V on Friday, January 27, 2006 - 01:48 pm:

...but its 96 now jack,so I just have to whup your ass.

By heather on Saturday, January 28, 2006 - 05:06 am:

96?

this may explain a lot

By V on Saturday, January 28, 2006 - 01:51 pm:

..........yeah,my watch is a tad out of date........I need a bvlgari soon.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact