Free gift from v, to the very few that dislike me

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: Free gift from v, to the very few that dislike me
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 12:32 pm:

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 12:41 pm:

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 12:51 pm:

...well,you must admit,I do give appropriate gifts to my sweet Sorabjis.Did you enjoy that? xxx :) :) :)

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 12:52 pm:

...I did

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 01:41 pm:

"to the very few that dislike me" [sic]

Define "very few"

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 01:51 pm:

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 01:56 pm:

Once again, please define "very few", V.

By droopy on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:01 pm:

why i dislike v: he always posts links i am unable to access.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:02 pm:

Shall we say,any one who opens Pandoras box,did you?

By droopy on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:04 pm:

the other reason i don't like v: he will now post this same unattainable link over and over and over again ad nauseam.

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:05 pm:

V, I wouldn't touch any fucking links you post with a 10 foot pole.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:07 pm:

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:16 pm:

droopy,perhaps nice people cant find the link, its design opens the gates of hell.On the other side are the Cennobites.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:29 pm:

Nate,so you DID open the box! A few years ago,it came complete with its own virus.Its switched off now,I think,or is it? you know in my rush to post it...

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:35 pm:

doesn't matter, i'm on a work computer.

but, if you know i opened the box, you must have gone for the naked pictures of sorabjiites.

which means... you know what that means V. you viper you.

though, i do have naked pictures of many sorabjiites. so it is reasonable that you would have fallen for that.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:37 pm:

...I lost that link when it was still radioactive 2 years ago down the back of my computer desk,just re-found it today.Its rather good dont you think !!!

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:43 pm:

Nate,I wonder if droopy can access your link? It should only go to anti v people,the one or two that exist.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:45 pm:

it's very loud, v. i'm not sure i like it.

do you think droopy wants to access my link?

in the air, the mockingbird has the advantage over the crow. but on the rooftop, the crow eats the mockingbird's eggs.

do you understand what i mean?

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:45 pm:

...I expect its jack pretending to be other people.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 02:57 pm:

...yes,droopy wants to open the box, thinks I deny access,but its just some glitch.Perhaps you found a better key,and it is a rare site,all most unknown.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:15 pm:

...yes,Mockingbirds shouldnt lay eggs

...yes,but how do the crows have the eggs,scrambled, with kippers

...yes,Mockingbirds are gay, like jack

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:16 pm:

...yes, in London, we have huge pigeons that will crap on you if your not carefull

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:16 pm:

...yes,like in 28 days, with the zombies running all over the place, better to be a Mockingbird

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:17 pm:

...yes,jack is so gay, see him here http//www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:17 pm:

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:18 pm:

Hi Dodi!

By Dodi on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:19 pm:

Hi V! I missed you so much. Please post more fun links. Thanks so much.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:33 pm:

ok that's just fucked up.

By One of the Very Few that dislikes V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 04:02 pm:

Hey V -- Ruda, Russia called, and they want their village idiot back. The mayor's got an Aeroflot ticket for you in the baggage compartment on the next London --> Ruda flight out. There's a guy waiting outside the Aldwych tube station right now with your ticket. Hustle on over there and hang a sign around your neck saying "Village Idiot" and he'll find you. Or if lightning strikes and burns up all your paper and pens and string, just act yourself, and he'll still find you. Bon voyage, and forget to write!

By Hilary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 04:03 pm:

It takes a village idiot, I guess

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 05:28 pm:

Nate,,,looks like v is on a war footing again,...Trolls get off my case,just piss off and attack jack,what is your fucking problem? If I have to spend a year counter-screwing you,I will do so.Nate,I did tell you all some time ago you have a problem with trolls,no one took any notice,did they?Nate,to your credit you spotted them first.Take it easy,we have a problem.Nate,if you take the first four (sung)words of my posted (yellow)site,post them as a search,you will find variants,some still exist as worms and troll-bots,just one will empty a bank account in seconds,it can screw a troll for years.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 05:42 pm:

...Nate,more stuff,you ever see that movie "night of the liveing dead"? you and me are now in it.Shoot for the head,its the only way to kill them Bastards.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 06:25 pm:

Nate,clones from 3.15p.m. onwards untill 5.28p.m....I detected your posting.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 06:59 pm:

...still v,got an auto 8 fold upgrade from my anti-virus tonight,on auto,starting to think the virus is still alive,hope it latches on to the troll,them things eat anything that posts.Dont forget the site NOT to contact is http://piv.pivpiv.dk/ unless you have shit loads of firewalls.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 07:29 pm:

...or happen to be a troll HA,HA, HAHAHAHA,HA HAHA HA HA HA...But as I posted to Nate,we now have mutations on an original virus that shut me down for a week 2 years back.I got my hands burnt first time around,but kept the address,for close encounters.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 07:30 pm:

my firewalls are whitehot beacons burning in the inky night of our demise. we will die together, V. lone heroes, effervescently mortal in a bleak and zombieful landscape. our existence is marked in the slowly draining sands of the hourglass, friend V. disaster is our blanket, condemnation our pillow, apocalyptic pestilence our teddy bear.

we die tonight, V. we die with honor, in the face of great adversity, as brothers, in the arms of the Lord.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 07:45 pm:

...but first,we need to find a case of 10 year old whisky,"28 days style" and I need to find droopy,still down in the gunshop I expect,loading shotguns.I think Anti got eaten alive.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 07:56 pm:

i think anti was behind it all. he is the zombie typhoid mary. TRUST NO ONE, V.

let's go for 30 year whisky. it's all free now, anyhow.

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 08:17 pm:

...hmmm,well no other Sorabjis to drink it...and any spare we can throw over dead Sorabjis like Blindswine,The Watcher,Dodi,Jim aka pajama boy,Cat,jack etc...throw a match and POOF!!!

By jack on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 06:41 pm:

this is fucked up. my name is powers. jack powers. if you see this, you are very clever. aren't you? jack thinks almost everyone posting to this bbs is cool. mark thomas is the coolest of all, of course. dodi is worthless and jack is glad she's banned. hahahaha!

By Nate on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 07:37 pm:

with a tip of the cap to mr. powers.

By V on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 11:48 pm:

NATE,as you know,v dont do that strange stuff.,jack is eating his own testicles,again.Nate,W.T.F. is going on???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

By Antigone on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 12:57 pm:

jack powers? I know jack powers, and you sir are no jack powers.

Ironically, the jack powers I know IS gay...

By jack on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 02:01 pm:

oi49hb hb89 bnei4380! avb8934 v34984t gh389aq, 432gjhzgr sd48g hdfuo oweinvurt a4t4832ah...34902hgsv jfs j4 kds iewetgz i2 fasdfj atroiegn. afj4f032 jfssri fs312 aff!

i afj4awe084 jfsk f4f. fargjt gerhge ea3290. wa9342 gjdg4h3 4t239thg gh gasd aet. fgjw90249 4thghs gfjg hg 234is. sdh4238 gsdh ggh. agdhsg48 ghsdhds ghdhdsgfhfg hghqqak. afgh204 hgusdh48, hgr824 g4. f210 f124123, fh24ht9 fg12 gqp.

.....f423!

By V on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 12:30 am:

jack,if you will be so kind,insert your xxxxx into your xxxx and fly off to an other universe.

By jack on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 12:42 am:

v, what do you mean?

you want me to stop posting here?

By V on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 01:25 am:

jack,look,v dont mind you being gay,but dont shove your gayness in my face each time v posts,right?...v gets about 4 virus attacks per day,most times v dumps them,but I can send them your way if you want.I just dont have a problem with that...you want some?v can send some.jack,check me out,v dont piss around.

By V on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 01:37 am:

jack,.you are so boring,just shut down for ever.

By jack on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 01:45 am:

ah, so you admit defeat.
    you will never "figure out" jack.
    all of your posts contradict your claims of being "smart" and "tough."

cheerio!

By V on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 02:40 am:

jack,v can beat the shit out of you most nights,just piss off,gay boy.

By jack on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 02:46 am:

dream on, simpleton!

enjoy your fantasies!

By Spider on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 12:23 am:

Jack, I think V has a mancrush on you.

V, in the parlance of our times, you need to chillax.

By agatha on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 02:05 pm:

Or, chizzle.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact