More Rare Weirdness (Becuz you can't make this stuff up!)

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: More Rare Weirdness (Becuz you can't make this stuff up!)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By R.C. on Wednesday, May 12, 1999 - 03:20 am:

Quoted from Reboot/a column in a free local
    computer magazine called Computer Connections (May '99). (the sbutitles are mine.)

WARNING: The Pursuit of Higher Education Can Be Hazardous To Your Health

"A psychology student in N.Y. rented out her spare room to a carpenter in order to nag him constantly and study his reactions. After weeks of needling, he snapped & beat her repeatedly with an axe, leaving her mentally retarded."

[Guess she won't be needing that M.A. after all...]
    ..................................................................................
    The Case for Increased Funding for Public Education about New Technologies

"A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen, shaking frantically with what looked like a wire running from his waist to an electric kettle. Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current, she whacked him with a handy plank of wood from the back porch, breaking his arm in two places. Up until that moment, the husband had been happily listening to his Walkman."

[See what happens when old folks try to get their groove on?]
    ..................................................................................
    But Were They Blindswine?

"Two animal-rights activists were protesting the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn, Germany when suddenly the pigs, all 2000 of them, escaped through a broken fence & stampeded, trampling the protesters to death." ..........................................................................

Contact info:
    Computer Connections
    publisher: Digigraf Inc, Sarasota, FL
    www.digigraf.com
    e-mail: connections@digigraf.com

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, December 1, 2007 - 08:39 pm:

I liked the Psychology and Carpenter part, this bother me about my old supervisor who needled me in the past.

By jack on Saturday, December 1, 2007 - 08:59 pm:

were you innocent?

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 05:08 am:

jack, were you innocent?

By jack on Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 01:45 pm:

yes!

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 02:51 pm:

well then,:-)

By jack on Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 11:31 pm:

well then,

By Dr Pepper on Monday, December 3, 2007 - 02:33 am:

:-P

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact