my mother is useless

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: my mother is useless
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
moonit on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 04:46 am:

Today was my nana's operation. (shes having part of her lung cut out, and then we will know if the cancer has spread etc etc).

I get a message from Mum at about 4 saying that Nana is out of the operation and she'll message me when she knows more.

7pm. Another message saying Nana is okay for now and I will call you shortly.

Well now its 10.45 and mum hasnt bothered to call and let me know whats happening. I am extremely pissed off. It's almost like she thinks I havent been worrying all day or that I dont care. FUCK.

I hate parents. She can get fucked. I'm going to reject all her calls tomorrow, and I will ring my Aunt instead to find out what the hell is going on.

My nana bloody well raised me dammit. Ahhhhhhhh.

By moonit on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 04:48 am:

and just while I'm ranting....

why on earth can I not find the Starsky and Hutch theme song on mp3?

why is icq taking so bloody long to download?

was the pizza man hitting on me?

By The Pizza Man on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 11:19 am:

Uh...no.

Your phone line has crosstalk, causing bit rate to drop.

It's been banned by all that is right and tasteful.

By J on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 12:28 pm:

The pizza man is fibbing Moonit,I know how they operate.

By moonit on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 04:03 pm:

He was very interested in my combat class

By Gee on Saturday, March 4, 2000 - 02:12 am:

when I was a baby my nickname was Hutch. I was very very very young. fresh from the hospital. my mother made me ride on the conveyer belt at the supermarket and when I got to the checkout girl she asked what my name was and my brother yelled out "HUTCH!". I don't know why.

So how's your nana, Moonit?

By moonit on Saturday, March 4, 2000 - 02:36 am:

She's got an oxygen mask, a bag, a tube for blood and some morphine. We can hardly hear her speak and she looks like shit.

It was pretty horrible to see her like that.

I'll go again tomorrow.

We wont know the results for another five days.

By J on Monday, March 6, 2000 - 12:49 pm:

I,ll keep her in my prayers.

By BLAKESNAKE on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 12:37 am:

I HOPE SHE IS O.K I WILL PRAY FOR HER AS WELL. MY UNCLE JUST WENT THROUGH C-MO THERAPY. I SMOKE GREEN WITH HIM TO HELP RELIEVE HIS PAIN.

By moonit on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 03:33 am:

Thanks guys.

I'd love to smoke with my nana but somehow I cant see it happening.

Shes got this thing at the mo about living your life to the fullest and not doing stuff that doesnt make you happy. Its very wierd to see her like that. I saw her scar too its pretty gross. and huge. *shudder*

By Kymical on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 10:50 pm:

as a former pizza girl.

he was probably hitting on you because in the bussiness you deliver to everyone from families to frat houses. sometimes life on the road makes you long for people who want something more from you than a hot pie.

so maybe he is just like the rest of us, a wanderer in a not so hot rod, trying to make ends meet and enjoying any senseable human contact along the way.

or maybe he just took the job to meet chicks and impress them with his car.

you decide.

By Antigone on Sunday, March 19, 2000 - 02:33 am:

Once, in my pizza delivering days, I was subject to mind control. I delivered a pie a bit late (it was a frantic night) and this guy answered the door. I was immediately freaked out. Said he, "Your manager says I can have the pizza." He looked me straight in the eye and I gave him the pizza. I was in my car and driving away before I realized what had happened. I had no control over myself.

His eyes were intense.

By moonit on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 02:19 am:

so a. i either intensed the guy out with my eyes.
    or b. he was bored
    or c. he was trying to impress me with his car.

the eagle boys uniform is pink. Its not pretty.
    But they make good pizza. And the next time i ordered i got a free voucher (but it wasnt that guy)- and i didnt even think they were late. it was very wierd.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 09:31 am:

How's your grandmother doing?

(PS. I got your mix in the mail! Actually, it had arrived several weeks ago, but it fell behind the mail counter in my campus center post office, so I didn't get it until now. I haven't listened to it yet [my stereo is still broken], but my brother is coming to see me tonight, so I'll get him to bring my walkman from home.)

By semillama on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 06:41 pm:

As a former pizza guy also, I can attest to having been hit on once by a lonely, not unattractive middle-aged lady I delivered to once.

If I was the kind of guy who really thought with his dick, I would've gone for it.

But instead, I had my job responsibilities to take care off.

COntinue kicking me in the head as you wish.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 07:20 pm:

My brother bailed, so my mother came to see me.

Forget every mean thing I've ever said about that woman.

She told me about the problems she's been having with my dad. I never knew it was like this.

I don't want to go into detail, but I'll say the one thing that kind of sums everything up:

Right after they got married, she told him that he seemed to have changed, that he wasn't the same person he was before the wedding. He told her, "well, the conquest was over."

If she decides to run away to Boston and stay there forever, I won't blame her at all.

By patrick on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 07:20 pm:

i wasn't planning to kick you in the head before, but after reading that pal.......1...2...3 BAM! there, next time you are delivering pizzas or rare bone specimens and the "not so unattractive" women hits on you, let go and make a memory.....life is short, no reason to deprive yourself from spontaneous acts of carnal pleasure

By Gee on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 03:25 am:

Semillama, will you be my boyfriend?

By semillama on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 08:40 am:

If I could afford the airfare, I would.

Although keep in mind you are taller than me.

And also that my cheif weapons are fear, suprise, and an almost fanatical devotion to pro wrestling.

By Gee on Saturday, March 25, 2000 - 03:31 am:

oh man. you couldn't just say yes??

That's it! I am never having sex with you again!

By semillama on Saturday, March 25, 2000 - 11:43 am:

That's what they all say.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact