This cracks me up...

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: This cracks me up...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By NZA on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 04:58 pm:

White House Pranks Irritate Bush

24/01/2001 07:52 AM - Reuters
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush has lost his middle initial from many computer keyboards at the Old Executive Office Building in the White House complex.

In an apparent prank carried out by departing Clinton administration staffers, Bush aides discovered that dozens of computer keyboards were missing the "W" key.

Bush aides said on Tuesday that the W is marked out in some cases but often the key has been removed - and sometimes taped on top of doorways - or damaged with the spring broken.

Bush made a big deal out of his middle initial during campaign rallies, often holding up the middle three fingers of his hand to form a W.

He would joke to crowds that if Vice President Al Gore was so smart, then why does every Internet address start with a W. "And not just one W. Three Ws!" he would exult.

Bush aides were working to repair or replace the keys.

By patrick on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 05:46 pm:

i just heard this in my office. i think thats god damn funny

By Hal on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 08:18 pm:

No....

Its not....

Its fucking hilarious.

By pezep on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 04:50 pm:

that's a way to leave in style...*chuckle*...i can just imagine...

*begin dreamlet*
    bush: is this 911?
    operater: is this an emergency?
    bush: they stole my initial!!!!
    /dreamlet

what does the "w" stand for, anyway?

By Hal on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 05:13 pm:

Wacheese... Or William... Or whacko... or WHATHEFUCK???.... Or Who?... Or WHERESMYDADDY???

Who knoWs??

By patrick on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 05:34 pm:

Walker

and its hilarious....some repubs are actually whining about the cost of replacing some of the Ws. Its like if Dubya can take a joke, like they say he can, he'd reach into his own wallet, pull out a grand and have them go buy 100 $10 keyboards....or if i was clinton, i'd send a check and say lighten up you pricks...it was a good joke.

By Trace on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 11:34 pm:

As long as they have sterilized the entire oral orrifice.

By Hal on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 05:56 am:

Yeah nothing like sitting down at your new desk, in your new huge office, and realizing you just sat into a puddle of cum.

I'm sure the ionized everything in the office.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact