This is my BIG news !

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: This is my BIG news !
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Czarina on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 10:32 am:

http://www.fcaviary.com/eclect.htm

http://www.landofvos.com/

Buster Bird is expecting!!!!!!!!!!!

Buster if my FAVORITE bird,and my best friend.

He is the green bird, his mate, Babs, is the beautiful red bird.

Buster is in love with me,and frequently breeds my hand,so I put him with Babs, but he stands at the bottom of his cage, shouting:

"Let me out! Let me out!"

But, this time, I made him stay in there with her. But, I left them in the living room. I couldn't bear to move them outside,[so they could breed],because that would have freaked Buster out.

I have 2 eggs!!!!!!!

This is Buster's first crop. I am very excited. I don't know if the eggs are fertile yet, but am very hopeful.

Babs is a slut bird. She talked through the copulation, each time they did it, in the living room.

"Come on bird,step up,step up. Come on bird,step up, step up!"

By semillama on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 11:31 am:

That's so crazy.

I would guess where you stand on the
    intelligence/language capabilities of parrots,
    Czarina.

By agatha on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 11:53 am:

i want a talking bird. that would be so fun.

By Hal on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 12:29 pm:

Your birds talk during sex...

Thats the best thing I've heard in a while... Rwak Give it to me baby, Rawk Give it to me baby.

By Daniel ssssquawk on Friday, January 25, 2002 - 12:03 am:

and I wonder who taught them to talk that way???? congrats on Buster's eggs.

I have admit. All this time I thought she was a he.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact