How 'bout those Olympics?

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: How 'bout those Olympics?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By friend of Utah citizen on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 07:01 pm:

Q: How 'bout those Olympics?

The 'Olympics' here have been a major political scandal, all the way from Senators down to the mayor. They all have been accepting bribes and
    what is called 'money under the table', or 'greasing their palms' in order to get the olympics here.

It all started with the commission who oversees who wins the actual olympic contracts. Turns out that they were being supplied with prostitutes while they were here overseeing the bid. The prostitutes were being payed by credit cards which were traced back to some rather sensitive politicians in our state government.

The scapegoats for the senators and govenor were let off the hook when charged with corruption and bribery because the investigation was getting too close to the senators and governor.

The Moron Church itself wanted the olympics here so they could attempt to recruit more members into its organization and make more money from
    new members. It would be cheaper for the church to bring people here, than to send out 'missionaries' to recruit new members elsewhere. There is also no separation of church and state here.

The state government specially imported 10,000+ condoms into Utah for the 'Olympic Village' where all the athletes are located, so they can have protected sex while they are fornicating here. I suppose they are running low on supply around now. All of this of course will be charged
    from our state taxes.

And the flood of prostitution that has arrived here in enormous, as well as drug traffickers, thieves, criminal elements, and other sorts of low characters.

The olympic ice skaters that lost their gold medal to the communists, lost because the judges were 'paid off', 'palms greased', bribed into rewarding the gold to the russians. The Judges already made their decisions before the ice competition began, regardless of how well the other ice skaters performed.
    A CIA agent was arrested in Provo, a city about 15 minutes from here. He was arrested for drinking with and supplying alcohol to a bunch of underage teenage girls in a motel room. The Provo police did not even know that the CIA were here until this incident. I do not know what a CIA agent would be doing with a bunch of drunk, underage teenage girls, . . . .

By Bostonian on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 07:07 pm:

>Don't know what to make of all of the tomfoolery going on with Enronitis or lying or . . . . . . >non truthing.'

It's the same reflex that lets people double-park on busy streets. "I'm only cheating a little, nobody's going to catch me, and all those rules
    are for other people anyway." Enron's just that selfishness on the large scale. Nobody in the company tried to cheat anybody else (they generally all lost piles of money, too, even those who got out early),they just tried to cheat the system. They tried to get away with
    something. And when they succeeded, they tried to get away with a little more. Everyone does that sort of thing. And when people get carried away by it, bad things like this happen.

But anyone who is shocked, shocked I tell you, that accountants lie is either fresh off a UFO, or a bad liar (which is to say a politician).
    It's like people being shocked, shocked I tell you, that there are irregularities in figure skating judging. Figure skating is getting to be like boxing - it's running out of black eyes.

By Utahian on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 05:13 pm:

The 'Olympics' are gone now, which pleases me very much.
    I am glad to see the prostitutes and drug traffickers leave.

Some people who rented their houses out here to 'olympic attendants', ended up coming home, and finding their houses totally trashed, all
    their stuff destroyed. As far as I am concerned, this serves them right,for believing that they could profit from their own greed. And the
    people who attended, left their trash everywhere, total litterbugs.

It also turns out that the 'olympic prostitutes' actually made more money than the legitimate vendors here, serves them right also. The
    Hotels and Motels here were totally swamped with all the debauchery.
    Some used blood transfusion bags were found in the Austrian athletes quarters, apparently they were transfusing their own blood, what a bunch
    of cheaters.

A power substation transformer was sabotaged here also, some strange explosion, which blew up the tranformer, and ignited a petroleum processor plant during powerup, in an apparent attempt to knock out all power during the olympic closing ceremonies. Or perhaps it was just a pigeon?

By A curio film show on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 05:19 pm:

By R.C. on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 12:54 am:

Yeah, but BLACKFOLKS FINALLY GOTTA MEDAL IN THE WINTER OLYMPICS this time out. For some insane bobsledding-type shit, no less!

I nevah thought I'd live to see the day. Very cool thing indeed.

Next up -- a gold in skiing in 2006!

By semillama on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

isn't it "Utahn" not "Utahian?"

Just wondering.

By J on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 01:48 am:

You know why they call it the beehive state? Cause they are proud to be drones.Scarey isn't it?

By Honk if you like osama on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 07:10 pm:

Don't get involved with the drones. The drones are in the rat race. Try and stay clear if you can.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact