It's a shame that this will be news to a lot of folks...

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: It's a shame that this will be news to a lot of folks...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 09:31 am:

http://
    www.michaelmoore.com/

2002_0129.html

Gore just had some buddhist monks. Bush
    had the biggest polluters in Texas.

Clinton got his dingle dangled, was nearly
    impeached, and had 200 FBI agents
    investigating his scandal. Bush...well, there's
    the link. If you aren'toutraged, then shame on
    you.

Is Bush going to be let off scot-free?

Time for him to go.

By semillama on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 09:32 am:

(You should cut and paste the whole link to
    get to that article, for some reason my copy of
    IE is screwing up when I paste links.)

By Fester on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 09:48 am:

By eri on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 11:33 am:

As I read this and go through this amazingly long letter, all I see is blah, blah, fact, blah, blah, fact, blah, blah. A lot of information put in a small amount of space and if you haven't heard this info before, well then you need to pluck it apart and dissect it and try to put it back together again. It was a difficult read that was supposed to get me outraged, but so much was all over the place in there, that I never could tell what the outrage was over and got bored.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:12 pm:

its a winded letter, agreed, even i didnt have the gusto to finish but he makes a few good points.

my favorite is about Bush scooting around in an Enron jet tauting about "bringing dignity back to the white house."

cocksucker should watch his tongue.

the mess with Enron should get you outraged. Its far more outrageous than Clinton with Whitewater and Lewinsky combined. Bill getting his pecker sucked and lying about it didn't thwart thousands to loose retirement funds. White water didnt cause thousands to loose their jobs.

There becomes a point when the rhetoric is widdled down to a bit of truth, and i don't care what fucking side of the fire you sit...the matter with Enron should (and does) have just as many republicans and democrates outraged.

By droopy on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:32 pm:

an itty-bitty, widdle bit o' truth.

By dave. on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:40 pm:

it appears that enron was nothing more than a republican creation to funnel money into the party. it was probably, right from the beginning, never designed to last more than a few years; just long enough to put a republican back into the presidency and set the economic clock back to the 80's. and moore's dead on about the dems being too impotent to bring any of this to the spotlight like the republicans would have a few years back.

By Nate on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 05:08 pm:

and the dems have global crossing and all of politics are corrupt and this is nothing new.

bush has all the corrupt money that the dems wish they could have.

gore being in china's pocket is an order of magnatude worse than bush being in enron's. several, i'd say-- when will china become defunct? enron is already there.

By Pug on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 11:45 am:

In the midst of reading Moore's STUPID WHITE MEN right now---Jesus Christ. Y'know---I never gave a lot of credit to people who claimed Bush stole the election----my line of thought was simply, I didn't vote for Gore (OR Bush) and I predicted that whoever came out on top would gloat and the other half would cry foul---and if the positions were reversed, the other side would be whining----since I hated both Gush AND Bore, I could've cared less.
    Moore pretty much spells it out in the book--and he's as critical of the Dems as I am--foul play was committed. A coup took place. And these aren't secrets---the BBC and the New York Times blew these stories wide open. The rest of the Media (the 4th branch of government) buried the story or gave it very short shrift. The deeper you look the uglier and more crooked it gets. Read the fucking book.

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 11:55 am:

Is there any election or for that matter any politician that isn't crooked?

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 11:59 am:

ive read an essay by Michael Moore that basically blames Gore for loosing, Florida aside. Gore failed to win two key states that he SHOULD have won. Arkansas and Tennessee. Bush should have won Florida, it makes sense with his brother there, the whole boy in the inner tube crap and the subsequent pissed off Cuban conservatives. But Gore failed to win those two states. Had he won those two, he would be president. But he didnt want Clinton to campaign for him, and he blew it in his home state.

By Nate on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 12:31 pm:

Moore, Nader, O'Rielly. Same cats, different skins. spin is spin. I've never read a Michael Moore article that was dripping with bias.

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 12:32 pm:

That is pretty much what I had thought all along. I was really surprised when both Arkansas and Tenesee went to Bush. I thought that made a big impact on this last election.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 12:40 pm:

that article i mention was essentially the only Michael Moore ive read (and I havent read too much) that didn't reak of excessive drool. Tha letter sem posted was just ridiculous and ineffective.

he really should make movies with his political slants, Nadar really should stick to activism instead fo trying to take a political office. Both would be far more effective that way I think.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 02:22 pm:

coincidentally this was published today about the man

By dave. on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

enron is way worse than chinese donations, dumbass. due to the nature of their business, they basically set out to tax their customers for the sole purpose of influencing the election and subsequent policies. i don't like the idea that i was compelled to pay to put the bush posse in the white house or my power would get shut off. that's just fucking dirty.

By Nate on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 02:48 pm:

with out denying that both are awful, i'd rather pay a little extra for electricity than be chinese.

dumbass.

further issues with the dem's are their firm placement in the pockets of the recording and motion picture industries. serious impacts on our freedoms and the advancement of technology.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 04:08 pm:

you're not ignoring me are you? cause you know...id like to think im far more significant than this bullshit matter.

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 04:49 pm:

"enron is way worse than chinese donations, dumbass. due to the nature of their business, they basically set out to tax their customers for the sole purpose of influencing the election and subsequent policies. i don't like the idea that i was compelled to pay to put the bush posse in the white house or my power would get shut off. that's just fucking dirty."

Dirtier then selling nuclear secrets to china, for campaign funds? really? are you sure about that????????

On a kind of different topic, what happened to the rolling black outs in california, how did those get fixed? lots of building shut down, so not as much needed power, or what????

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 04:53 pm:

"Dirtier then selling nuclear secrets to china, for campaign funds?"

was it ever this cut and dry? were there ever any concrete connections between Wen Ho Lei and Gore's campaign donations? I don't not sure if there ever was.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 04:53 pm:

god dammit

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:17 pm:

OK I am not convinced (yet) about the Bush/Enron scandal. I know he had ties with Enron, sure. Those facts are not in dispute. And, OH MY GOD! A POLITIAN MAKING PROMISES IN EXCHANGE FOR CONTRIBUTION FUNDS???? never in a million years have I heard of such a thing.
    Oh, wait.....
    Here is something:
    1) After a CNN story highlighted Enron donations to Republicans,
    Moneyline anchor Lou Dobbs prodded the reporter: "We do have a sense
    that Enron not only contributing to Republicans but mightily, as
    well, to Democrats, wherever it served the political purpose of the
    company, isn't that correct?"
    2) Add Newsweek's Howard Fineman to the short list of media figures
    who don't see a Bush administration scandal tied to Enron. "Not even
    a whiff of" a smoking gun, Fineman declared on Sunday's Today.
    3) NBC's Today on Tuesday highlighted how both Republicans and
    Democrats benefitted from Enron's largess as Katie Couric raised
    Robert Rubin's calls. Tim Russert, however, said the calls symbolize
    how money buys access.
    4) Media Reality Check. "News Media's Scandal Double-Standards.
    Shifting Standards: Tyson's Presidential Ties Downplayed, but
    Enron's Links to Bush on Center Stage."

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:19 pm:

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:27 pm:

hahahahahahahahahahaha! That is rich! You mean, both politicians are cooked? Who would have guessed. I thought Clinton was a saint and Bush was the devil :p

By Nate on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:35 pm:

"were there ever any concrete connections between Wen Ho Lei and Gore's campaign donations?"

it has nothing to do with Wen Ho Lei or espionage at all. Clinton/Gore sold our nuclear technology to the chinese. cut and dry.

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:35 pm:

CNN anchor Paula Zahn: "If Al Gore had gotten what he wanted, which was a statewide manual recount or a recount of those four specific counties, George Bush still would have won. So I wonder, and I’m going to put up on the screen now a paragraph from your book where you once said, ‘The wrong man was inaugurated on January 20th, 2001 and this is no small thing in our nation’s history.’ Do you still agree with what you wrote?"
    ABC News legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin: "Oh, absolutely. I mean, remember this is just about the undervotes and overvotes. There were thousands of votes that were clearly mistakenly cast. Democracy is about the intent of the voters...."
    — Exchange on CNN after the latest media recount, November 12, 2001

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:38 pm:

Bill O’Reilly: "I want to ask you flat out, do you think President Clinton’s an honest man?"
    Dan Rather: "Yes, I think he’s an honest man."
    O’Reilly: "Do you, really?"
    Rather: "I do."
    O’Reilly: "Even though he lied to Jim Lehrer’s face about the Lewinsky case?"
    Rather: "Who among us has not lied about something?"
    O’Reilly: "Well, I didn’t lie to anybody’s face on national television. I don’t think you have, have you?"
    Rather: "I don’t think I ever have. I hope I never have. But, look, it’s one thing – "
    O’Reilly: "How can you say he’s an honest guy then?"
    Rather: "Well, because I think he is. I think at core he’s an honest person. I know that you have a different view. I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things."

GOD I LOVE IT

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 05:48 pm:

trace.....dumbass

You have to do better than that.

"We do have a sense that Enron not only contributing to Republicans but mightily, as well, to Democrats, wherever it served the political purpose of the company, isn't that correct?"

This was known and in fact I posted a message about their contributions to Democrates a month or more ago. No one is denying that.

Newsweek's Howard Fineman is a sad excuse for a journalist....thats one of the worst newsmagazines available. Just because that cocksucker declares there's "no smoking gun" doesnt mean it's so.

Moreover morning shows like NBC's Today with colon blow jackasses like Katie Couric are hardly worthy "news" programs. They entertain housewives while they ship their kids off to school.

To make a half-hearted attempt to answer that guy from mediaresearch.org,

"By their own standards, the networks should be salivating at the combination of soft money, rewards for the company and bad deals for taxpayers. Why aren’t they interested in the details of Clinton’s deals with Enron?"

Clinton isn't president and thus far Clinton's deals didnt potentially and indirectly result in power shortages in CA, the inevitable collaps of the company causing thousands to loose jobs and their retirement funds.

While Clinton's deals, may be a burden on tax payers, no one is loosing their lifesavings over it.

Moreover clinton didn't use Kenny-boy's private jet on the campaign trail.

The buying of favors is not new, but reshaping American energy policy that hurt thousands while committing white collar crimes like artificially inflating profits and deceiving your employees is another matter homeboy.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 06:04 pm:

"it has nothing to do with Wen Ho Lei or espionage at all. Clinton/Gore sold our nuclear technology to the chinese. cut and dry."

where's your evidence of this?

also....my graphic artist saw the font you used on the website...colonna mt....they have had a bitch of a time trying to find that for MAC, did you aquire that with a MAC or are you on PC?

and trace why would anyone care what the fuck that retard O'Reilly and Dan Rather have to say about Clinton? As if that qualifies anything.

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 06:10 pm:

Why is it that Bush using Kenny Boy's jet on the campaign trail is so much worse than Clinton getting a BJ in the oral office? Why is it that it is so much worse than selling nukes to China? I am not saying that it was a good thing. I think it does lack integrity, but I also think that any other freaking politician out there would have done the exact same thing, with every single one of them lacking integrity. There isn't a politician out there without a set of brass balls. Seriously, bitch bitch bitch, but if it were anyone else doing the exact same thing would it still be bitch bitch bitch? Would the reactions here be the same if it was Gore doing the exact same thing or is it some kind of double standard on this board?

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 06:18 pm:

"Why is it that Bush using Kenny Boy's jet on the campaign trail is so much worse than Clinton getting a BJ in the oral office?"

Eri!!!! Come on.....pay attention! You can't have private corporations subsidizing politicans, mucheless of the highest office in the land. Its called a "conflict of interest".

the president having sex in the white house is no one's business...its where he lives for chrissakes!! He's allowed to have a blowjob in the oval office or ass fuck the chef in the Lincoln bedroom. WHO he has it with is also none of your business. The only conflict of interest is between him and his wife. He only broke the law when he committed perjury and lied about it to a federal grand jury. Please tell me after all these years you understand this. Please tell me you understand at which point he broke the law.

"Why is it that it is so much worse than selling nukes to China?"

Well thats just what nate says, I find it terribly hard to believe that we flat out sold nuclear technology to them, but if its true, selling military technology WOULD be just as bad if not worse because it puts the entire nation in a compromise.

"Would the reactions here be the same if it was Gore doing the exact same thing or is it some kind of double standard on this board?"

mine would, yes.

By semillama on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 06:22 pm:

Why is it that reb\publicans can't stand the
    slightest criticism of Bush?

Sure, Gore would have been a corrupt liar,
    he's a politician.

But Bush is a corrupt liar EVIL politician.

Wasn't it spelled out why assisting a
    company's ceos get away with destroying the
    liviliehood of thousands of people was a little
    worse than getting your dick sucked by
    someone not your wife?

You can't trust a damn thing the corporate
    media says, you know,

By Nate on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 06:42 pm:

gore is as evil as bush. dems are just less honest about their evil nature. the puds hide behind things that pull the heart strings of the religious and the rich, the dems behind things that pull the heart strings of people who love fluffy woodland animals and poor people.

the dems are bought by the media companies. the puds are bought by oil.

what's the difference.
    either way corporations are running things. no one gets elected to major office without strong financial backing. no dem, no pud. period.

in the end, our evil, money grubbing ways have provided us with the best quality of life in the world.

By Nate on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 06:50 pm:

By spunky on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 06:59 pm:

Excuse the fuck out of me, but I happen to beleive that IT IS MY business is someone is fucking an intern in the OVAL OFFICE.
    At home, who gives a shit.
    BUT NOT IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

Billy boy, while governor, accepted a campaign contribution from Tyson Foods with the understanding that bill would raise the weight limit on bridges and highways so Tyson could haul more chickens. But when he got elected, he LOWERED the weight limit, forcing Tyson to double their trucking staff. Clinton used Tyson's additional staffing as proof of his ability to decrease unemployment.

Look at that example.
    Corrupt politics equated MORE JOBS.
    Some would call that a success. I call it deception.

There is just as much evidence against Bill Clinton's wrong doings as there is of George Bush's wrong doings

By LoneStranger on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:12 pm:

spunky, you are just jealous that you don't get to fuck in the Oval Office.

I know I am.

LS

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:14 pm:

aww jesus christ nate...The National Center for Public Policy Research????

*hold on while i laugh my ass off*

while they make some interesting points in that cohesive little report....

Any place that boasts THIS kind of support is suspect.

"Through the effective use of today's technology. The National Center is articulating the conservative and free market message to a whole new audience. And it is working."

-Representative Dick Armey
    U.S. House of Representatives

"I think those guys are brave and courageous... They've got guts."

-Rush Limbaugh
    syndicated radio talk show host

"The National Center is THE CENTER for conservative communications."

-Representative Tom DeLay
    U.S. House of Representatives

Trace...you slimey perverted fuck....for 4 years, the White House IS the president's home and office. What he does, in private, sexually is none of your damn business. There's nothing illegal about getting a blow job in the Oval office and as long as thats the case...shut your fuckin hole about it because youre just wasting your time.

Why are conservatives so damn obsessed with this matter?

and Trace, there's nothing corrupt about accepting a campaign donation and making policy that differs from the desires of your campaign donors. If anything that implies an inkling of integrity, even it it is to inflate numbers so you can pat yourself on the back. Your Tyson example is worthless, it doesnt say anything nor is it a severe conflict of interest.

By Nate on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:24 pm:

that should of served as a reminder of widely publicized events, patty. jesus christ, man. as a nader quoter your hypocracy reeks to high heaven.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:37 pm:

nadar quoter?

yes, it did remind of a few things I had forgotten about Clinton but the article says nothing about "Clinton selling nuclear technology to China". Thats a serious statement. Did he turn his cheek when he shouldn't have, did he do somethings that are conflicts of interest that compromised national security, of course. Did he flat out sell China nuclear secrets? Come on....

jesus nate you rant on about puds and then go and get spoon fed by an organization seemingly comprised of the very puds you condemn.

By Nate on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:41 pm:

i haven't been spoonfed by anyone. i did a google search on 'us china nuclear sales' and that was the first coherent site i located.

i used my brain to recall what happened during the clinton era. i thought it was common knowledge. apparently i shouldn't assume such things when dealing with you.

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:50 pm:

Patrick, my question wasn't intended for you, silly. I already know that you will bitch about whoever is in office.

I was using my examples to put Clinton and Bush at the same level (which should be a surprise to most involved) and trying to make the point that we would be facing the same things with a different face no matter who is in office, democrat or republican.

It isn't like I can't stand criticism of Bush. I simply want facts to convince me. I do have friends highly involved in the Republican Party and have information from them that I compare against other information I get other places. I do not think that by any stretch of the imagination the man is a saint.

I just find it surprising that what one man does is EVIL while the other man does something just as bad, but it is allright.

I am just asking others about hipocracy on the board.

By the way, the living quarters of the White House are separate from the Business Areas of the house, so therefore Clinton could boink in the oval office and it would be at the office vs. his home. There are people who find this as a lack of integrity. For God's sake he stuck a cigar up a 20 year old interns twat and then smoked it in front of his wife, talk about family values. Clinton was a liar. Bush is in question of the same thing.

I am not saying one is better than the other. I am saying that others will only speak ill if it is a republican vs. democrat therefore a double standard.

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:53 pm:

Considering the National Center supported your position, i assume that was reciprocated.

Considering the source of the National Center's data, the support it obviously receives, its "findings" are entirely fucking subjective.

That organization is less about truth than agenda.

I was using my brain for many other things during much of Clinton's first 4, when much of the events cited occured

In 93 I cut my hair, went to college, played in a band and didnt turn on a TV. At that time, what was happening politically was far as from me as the moon..so while Im glad you used your brain there bigboy to recall some of those events...most of those headlines passed me by.

By Fb on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 08:03 pm:

my politician is better than your politician....nanananana!

By patrick on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 08:06 pm:

its not illegal to have sex in an office, especially if its your office.

despite what you think eri....you can't legistlate morality and your opinions of what he did, with cigars and interns are morality matters that have nothing to do with politics or government.

By dave. on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 09:21 pm:

"in the end, our evil, money grubbing ways have provided us with the best quality of life in the world"

speak for yourself.

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 09:34 pm:

Patrick, I am not talking legal or illegal, but rather right and wrong. Simple as that. It isn't his office, it is the counties and he has been chosen to sit in it. Besides that, that isn't my issue. Clinton did many things other than getting some in the oval office. My point was integrity of the person. Neither of them have what we want. Both of them lack it. Both of them find ways to make us mad. It is simply the double standard that I am trying to address. Bush isn't a saint. Gore isn't a saint. Clinton isn't a saint. Why so much defense of Clinton and bashing of Bush? Shouldn't it be bashing of both? Moral integrity, not law.

By dave. on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 09:44 pm:

"Finally, TIT FOR TAT"

not until bush is made to spend much of his time preparing for impeachment proceedings rather than doing his job.

there is no way you can compare a blowjob (even 100 blowjobs) by a fat cow to complicity in a right wing campaign to hold millions of u.s. citizens hostage in a fraudulent power crisis and then using the subsequent profits to purchase yourself and your interests a 4 year tour in the executive branch.

and if you doubt there was any complicity, you are a most pathetic kind if fool.

By eri on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 11:07 pm:

You talk as if the only negative thing that Clinton ever did was boink in the oval office. Did you not feel the changes in the health care industry up your ass? I sure as hell got fucked by the changes made. Did you not notice how he bombed places in the name of defending us against Bin Laden and the Taliban whenever the Lewinsky stuff got heavy on him? Did you actually believe he didn't inhale? Do you think there wasn't any duplicity in him? If so, you are a bigger fool than I am.

By dave. on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 11:37 pm:

am not.

By spunky on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 12:32 am:

What ever, Patty. We went over this almost two years ago, I refuse to go over it again. My mind has not been changed.

As for the allogations about using the plane and the intense relationship between Lay and Bush have not surfaced anywhere but that liberal, over biased wrag.

"and trace why would anyone care what the fuck that retard O'Reilly and Dan Rather have to say about Clinton? As if that qualifies anything."
    I can say the exact same thing about your liberal wind bags.
    You have been in a dither ever since the election, and nothing the man will do will be right in your eyes. and that is fine. the point is, there is hardly any evidence of illegal or
    improper actions taken by bush or his cabinet.
    If there does turn out to be anything, and it looks like bush, how did you put it, staged fake power outages (Man, between talking to the taliban about pipelines, stealing an election, hijacking 3 planes and ramming them into buildings, stageing a coupe to strip all americans of civil rights, not letting the taliban give up bin laden so he could bomb them for not building the pipeline, he found time to stage fake power outages in more then one state? with more then one power company)then I will eat crow.
    i will forever disavow myself of politics. because I have no doubt what a sleaze ball clinton was, and if bush really is that evil, then there is no hope.

"Trace...you slimey perverted fuck....for 4 years, the White House IS the president's home and office. What he does, in private, sexually is none of your damn business. There's nothing illegal about getting a blow job in the Oval office and as long as thats the case...shut your fuckin hole about it because youre just wasting your time.

Why are conservatives so damn obsessed with this matter? "
    It just shows the calibur of a man was at the helm of the most powerful nation in the world.
    A man how will look straight into the camera and wag his finger and lie. not to congress. not to a judge, but to mr and mrs smith.
    because any other ceo in the us would be fired for the exact same thing. in the corporate world, invited or univited, he would be fired on sexual harassment charges.
    because what he did was demeening to his wife and millions of women in the us.
    because it points a blinding spot light on the hypocrisy that oozes out of his mouth when he talks about women's rights and equalities while being serviced in his office by his employee.

Oh, and the Tyson example, dumbass, shows the man's level of slime.
    If bush really did take that much money in exchange for a political favor, at least he did it. clinton did the exact opposite.

By dave. on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 01:30 am:

"Trace...you slimey perverted fuck" why, patrick? why all the vitriol?

when asked why i don't vote, why i'm not interested in making new friends, why i don't call anyone or hang out with people i work with. threads like this one exemplify many of the reasons. i'm too disappointed in this society and i've given up on the idea of ever feeling like a part of it. it's not that i don't care, i care too much, perhaps. don't worry, i'm not gonna off myself or anyone else or do anything psychotic. that would require more motivation than i can muster.

By agatha on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 12:10 pm:

heh. i feel so special to be part of your little world, dave.

this thread took way too long to load.

i'm going to go with: c. all politicians are suspect

By Antigone on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 12:29 pm:

Trace and eri's attitude exemplifies the reason Clinton was so demonized by the conservative right for his entire term. That way, no matter what their boy did in office, their faithful, and even the fence sitters, could say, "Well, Clinton was just as bad, maybe worse," or, "Well, all politicians are scum." Either way, a majority of the populace does nothing.

By patrick on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 01:20 pm:

why dave? probably because I feel a lot like you.

I care too much.

By patrick on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 01:20 pm:

I just havent made the decision to step back and drop out.

By dave. on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 02:37 pm:

agatha, you and cleo rock. if anything, i'm a little part of your big worlds.

By patrick on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 02:49 pm:

awwwwwwwwww

i think thats the sweetest thing I think ive ever seen you say dave.

im all choked up now.

By wisper on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 03:17 pm:

i tend to believe that anyone who runs for a
    political office, (no matter how great their
    ideas are) has some *serious* issues, and
    are probably more than a little fucked in the
    head.
    Every single one.
    Like a bad gene.

back to the start: Michael Moore. I love that
    man, and his movies, and his tv shows.
    I would have his children.

By Spider on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 04:07 pm:

Patrick, you goose, let Dave emote in peace, will ya?

By patrick on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 04:36 pm:

was i being unpeaceful? im sorry.

i figured as many times as i've busted his balls for valentines days and such i should commend him on this sentiment.

i love dave.

By wisper on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 05:03 pm:

let's all hug dave!

By Gee on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 05:16 pm:

any dave?

By patrick on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 05:25 pm:

By Gee on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 07:02 pm:

I saw the boy I have a crush on today, after not seeing him for many many weeks. I missed him so.

his name is Shadi. have I mentioned him before? He's the most beautiful boy I've Ever Seen. THE MOST.

one of the guys I work with is going to see him at a party tonight. I told him to tell Shadi that I think he's beautiful, but only if he doesn't have a girlfriend. otherwise, back off.

and then I finally found out the name of one of the really cute security guys. His name is Mike. Plus the other night I was all flirty with the security supervisor, Steve.

I have many prospects, and little nerve. I'm getting better, though.

By Gee on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 07:04 pm:

I shouldn't have put this here.

By Antigone on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

Too late! Somebody call Shadi!

By Nate on Friday, March 8, 2002 - 10:46 pm:

is he slim? is he real?

By moonit on Saturday, March 9, 2002 - 03:07 am:

Shadi is a cat name.

It sounds dodgi.

heh

By wisper on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 11:20 pm:

oh Nate, you made me laugh.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact