i miss my fetidbeaver/vermis

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: i miss my fetidbeaver/vermis
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Mamasquito on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 07:33 am:

to those of you who used to enjoi my husbands wit I wanted to post a message to let you know that john passed away april 22. John was 38 years old and enjoied this site very much. So for John I say farewell to you from the fetidbeaver.

By dave. on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:10 am:

dang. that explains a lot. sort of.

By Dani on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:37 am:

Death sucks.
    Especially at 38 years old.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:43 am:

can you tell us how?

fuck.

By eri on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:59 am:

38 is young. I'm sorry for your loss.

What happened? I'm sorry, but I am in a bit of shock right now. This has blindsided me.

By agatha on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 12:05 pm:

wow.

By Spider on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 12:15 pm:

Oh no! I'm so sorry. How did it happen?

Poor Fetidbeaver.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 12:40 pm:

Holy God.

All I can think is that I hope someone does the
    same for me if I go prematurely.

This seems so unreal. How do you react to
    the death of someone you never met? Oh
    man.

Somebody should let the folks who aren't
    currently posting know.

I'll miss you Fetidbeaver. Pat a pleasure
    goddess on the bum for me.

By pez on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 03:01 pm:

man. i'm sorry.

By sarah on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 03:03 pm:

wow, i can't believe it. how awful. thank you so much for thinking to let us know! would you mind sharing with us what happened?

i am so sorry for your loss and for ours. FB will be missed.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 04:21 pm:

Part of me can't help but be suspicious that
    this is all some sort of practical joke of
    fetidbeaver's. It's exactly up his alley. I mean,
    maybe he pulled off that dummy bomb stunt
    and is dodging the authorities.

Another part of me hopes that he's in a place
    where he can know that I thought that,
    because I'm sure it would make him grin.

*sigh*

By Dougie on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 05:27 pm:

Rest in peace, FB.

By Platypus on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 08:10 pm:

it is wierd to be reminded of how disconnected many of us really are.

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 08:28 pm:

And how connected.

RIP FB, you SOB.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 09:13 pm:

I was talking to E just a while ago, and we
    were talking about this. it's weird. If it weren't
    for FB's wife, we would never have known. He
    would have just joined the ranks of the ex-
    posters. Also, the feeling is similar to when a
    celebrity dies, in a weird way, except that with
    celebrities, you don't intereact with them but
    you know exactly what the look like, and here,
    it's often the exact opposite. It's difficult to find
    a way tomourn someone whom you don't
    know what they look like or how their voice
    sounded.

I'd still like to know how he went.

By Platypus on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:16 pm:

Now I'm starting to wonder about everyone who simply disappears.

My mailcarrier's husband died this weekend. The sub has no idea what she's doing and the mail takes forever.

god bless, fb.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 11:51 am:

didn't FB live in Kansas City? or was it Iowa? I tried looking through some obituaries for a John. 38 years old.

But then I realized it didnt really matter.

Im pretty sure if i croaked, the wife would come here, she knows the site, has it on her lap top, though she has no time for this kind of tom foolery, she knows im connected to some of you.

By Dani on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 12:13 pm:

I'm flattered, Patty.

By Pug on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 09:38 am:

Christ.
    RIP, FB.

By spunky on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 12:29 pm:

I thought FB was in KC.
    Isn't this the first death for a Sorabjite?

Damn.
    There not really anything to say that will not sound contrite or repeatitive.
    I just hope this not some sick joke

By moonit on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 02:10 am:

Bye Fb.

fuck

By semillama on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 10:15 pm:

By Fb on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 04:56 pm:

"damn, i just noticed yesterday was the 13th.
    yesterday sucked. wife went into work to find
    her favorite uncle there dying of cancer. (he's
    kept it a secret) then one of her patients turns
    out to be her best friends dad. he had a
    massive stroke and is vegetative meanwhile
    another one of her patients died totally
    unexpectedly. she held it together until she got
    home then cried HARD. i got her calmed
    down and then my daughter says,"dad i think
    the guniea pig is dying" i looked in the cage
    and sure enough Pierce was struggling to
    breath. i picked her up and held her. she was
    suffering so much that i handed the gun safe
    keys to my son and asked him to bring me a
    pistol. Pierce died before he returned. we got
    Pierce 2 weeks ago. we went to buy a pair of
    kangaroo rats but saw this guniea pig hiding
    in the corner of the pet shop cage with a hole
    in her back. the hole was thru all tissue layers
    to the facia and muscle. we felt so bad for her
    we bought her and took her to the vet and
    actually had the hole 90% healed. she was
    running around, seemed very happy and
    singing her "phweet phweet" song. now dead.
    what next!?"

God damn it.

By eri on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 10:56 pm:

Damn sem, are you trying to make me cry or something? What next? Allright, I am going to get another drink.

By Dani on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 11:00 pm:

Damn, here one day and gone the next.
    You just never know.
    I wonder how old his daughter is?

By wisper on Saturday, May 4, 2002 - 07:28 pm:

fuck.

that guy was a fountain of hillarity and medical
    wisdom.

how weird it is to mourn someone, and i have
    no idea what he looked like.

--
    i'm amazed that someone, somewhere hasn't
    started an online service that handles things
    like this.... something like you leave a
    password in your will, then somekind of
    account would activate, and leave a message
    for everyone on your email, and any chat
    places you went to.....

By moonit on Sunday, May 5, 2002 - 01:20 am:

I wonder if anyone would come here from me and say bye.
    I wonder if 'drew would. He's the only kiwi that i've told about this place

By eri on Sunday, May 5, 2002 - 07:50 pm:

I know Spunky would say goodbye for me, and vise versa, but I wonder. This is just awful, and no one has a clue what happened to him. It just makes things even more unended. A lack of closure but still some sorrow for a man I never got to see face to face. Seems weird.

By semillama on Sunday, May 5, 2002 - 10:42 pm:

Has anyone emailed his wife?

I'm not trying to make anyone cry. I was
    curious to see if I could find his last words on
    Sorabji, but when I came across that, it really
    struck me as more appropriate to how he
    was.

By Czarina on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 03:13 am:

Only the Beav would consider taking a gun to a dying guinea pig.

He had some kind of connective tissue inherent disease,as I recall. I once asked for his pelt if he died.

I don't like this at all.

By Spider on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 09:00 am:

Did we ever find out how he died? I hope it wasn't violent.

By patrick on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 12:05 pm:

doubt it was violent.

Im hoping he went out in an opiated (not sure if thats a word, but it is now) blaze of glory.

i scored high quality opiates because of the beav.

god damn that beav!!!!

By J on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 03:12 pm:

I've been back since Sat. night and as soon as I saw this thread I did e-mail his wife but haven't had a response,I hope this is just a sick joke.

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 06:14 pm:

did any of you even know this turd? I feel for his family, but the rest of the world is a better place without him.

By E on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 06:25 pm:

gofuckyourself

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 06:28 pm:

just the caliber of answer I would expect from one of his friends or family. well spoken!

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 06:57 pm:

Go back and read this lunitic's postings! John was a nut case, lier, a thief and a child molester. He simply was not a very nice person. He threatened to hurt, harass and kill people he did not like. He even said he wanted to piss on the graves of an entire family! who's pissing on who's grave now?

By eri on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 07:02 pm:

Just the answer to expect from his friends and family? What do you think we are here? If you want to trash fetidbeaver, you will have to go somewhere else. No one will listen to you here.

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 07:11 pm:

Maybe you could tell me what you are here. Sounds to me like a place where john, his family and friends would post. Don't worry, I won't stay in this shit hole site for long for fear of not being able to get the stink off. and the fun of trashing trash will wear off soon enough. I am simply enjoying the good news. I no longer need to wonder what I would do the next time I ran into that baby raper.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 07:36 pm:

Pretty big of you, to go on an internet bbs and accuse a dead man of being a child molester. You must have quite the set of balls.

what, did fetidbeaver insult you on some other message board a few years ago and now that you know he's dead, you feel free to insult him back? Or did you actually take something way out there that he said seriously?

Wow, I'm so impressed. I'm so impressed that I'm going to believe some person who has never posted here before that fB was a child molester! You know, because this is the internet and someone who has no connection to this site is way more credible than someone who had shown through his postings to have been a pretty stand-up guy with an admittedly sick sense of humor.

Yup, that's what I plan on doing.

By kazu on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 07:40 pm:

What a complete and total ASS

hi eri!

By dave. on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 07:59 pm:

i didn't like him much. i think he was a jerk, or at least he played one on sorabji. whatever. dead or faking it, that's still my opinion.

laughing, do not mistake this for any kind of alliance with you. run along now.

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 08:45 pm:

LAUGHING,how many names do you have now?20,30,40,...AS A "piece de resistance",Sorabjis understand phonetics better than you may think,they understand the postings of any individual,we all have a phonetic finger print,and you dont fit in,so piss off.

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 08:59 pm:

...if you have 40 names,let us add on more,DICK HEAD perhaps???...yes,I like that,enjoy,its your new name.

By eri on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 09:00 pm:

Hi Kazu!

I will not say that fetibeaver was a saint. He wasn't. But he was our friend. These nasty accusations and talking ill of the dead are just not what I want to see here, especially from some loudmouthed, rude little newcomer. It pisses me off.

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 09:08 pm:

thank you for your reactions. they are almost as enthusiastic as I had hoped. I wish you could see the irony and humor in the accusor being accused and those who like or love him come to his defense. it is unfornunate that he is dead because this would have been much more fun if he could have responded in his own defense. you have all made my day. figured out who I am yet? with love and respect....D

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 09:26 pm:

...but more tham most,me,he is such a shit,I think he has the sort of face you want to punch....and for him to also post as v?...then v will have to post as him,with no detriment to others,this I will enjoy.

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 09:30 pm:

laughing has never posted as anyone but laughing. if you understood my purpose V you would know this

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 09:36 pm:

hey V you have been on this site long enough to find out my IP address and anyone else's. I would like to know who posted as me and you might want to know who posted as you. if we were to actually communicate we would probably get along. it was my intention to come off the way i did and to get the reaction that i got, but it was an indulgence, not a pattern. best wishes..

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 09:46 pm:

Laughing,...you wont be,now first,I want a full list of your names, (no offence)...then I will screw up your "payphone threads"...you and I have a lot of posting to do,by the way,you post like a 13 year old kid,are you?...get back to me, prick.

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 09:53 pm:

i dont normally play on the internet like you seem to do, and i have never used laughing as a handle. i will be gone from here after tonight and i will probably never darken your shit hole site again. good luck to you V , you will need it if we ever meet d

By heather on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:05 pm:

women see more red[s] than men

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:06 pm:

V I was one of the graves your friendly beaver wanted to piss on. I may not know much about the internet but i know people who do. you do not want my undivided attention V. maybe you could teach me the internet and i could teach you a few things i learned in prison...bitch

By wisper on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:13 pm:

well, it's interesting, I'll give it that.

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:17 pm:

V told you a long time ago to look up the word TROLL,do it now,you fit it perfectly...have you an understanding of psychology?I do,you dont,if you fuck with me,then you will no longer be able to post,to every one of your postings,I will counterpost as you,I give you one option,learn to understand the mind of the person you are posting to,I like smart people,how smart are you?

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:23 pm:

in a battle of wits V I am afraid you are hopelessly unarmed. it suprises me that you could even spell psychology. I told you that i will have releaved myself of built up frustration by the end of the night and i will be gone. slander me at your leasure. i am certainly used to it! john did it every chance he got. you are probably as worthless as he was.

By dave. on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

how nice.

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:31 pm:

sorry dave. in real life i am a zen buddhist monk! what i am doing is breaking precepts but like a kid in a candy jar it feels good doing it. i had to eat johns shit and his false accusations for many years and never once did i retaliate. i heard he was posting on this site so i thought i would have some fun. i did not know he was dead, but by then it was too late, i was on the warpath. it felt pretty good at the time but not so good now. i must sit with this one for a while. thanks for putting up with it.

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 10:49 pm:

Laughing,most of your postings sound like bullshit,what is the real you?find it and post it,give hints,clues...THEN,I may regard you as a person.As an idea,speak with authority upon a subject you understand.So far,you have made little progress in to Sorabji,if you can become your self,you may do better.v has found one of your postings interesting tonight,but it is too early for me to like you,think about this.

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 11:04 pm:

..."you will be gone by the end of the night"?...well you have nothing to offer as an entertainer,and this place is a circus,have a nice day.

By Gee on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 11:14 pm:

this is not as much fun as watching everyone fight with dani.

By V on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 11:40 pm:

..."OHHHH YES IT IS"

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 12:05 am:

if you read the postings by fetidbuttplug you will know who i am by now. i am the man who spent 9 years in federal prison serving a 27 year sentence for something i did not do. one of my accusors was your pal, the late john. i put up with more shit than any person should have to deal with while i fought and eventually won my freedom. when i got on this site and read the things john had posted, like encouraging harassment against my wheelchair bound aunt and solicitating attacks against me in prison, as well as the pissing on our graves comments, i was simply too tempted to draw him out in hopes he would be stupid enough to threaten me again. i didn't know much about the guy until i read his postings. he seemed like a homophobic shit heel to me and just for fun wanted to get his friends and loved ones in a position to defend him against untrue attacks. it really wasn't as much fun as i had hoped. i will go away feeling no better, possibly worse, than i did when i arrived. some of you folks seem like decent people and some of you need therapy more than I do. hope the hard feelings don't run too deep
    with great love and respect
    dale ryan

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 12:12 am:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 12:17 am:

thanks V for the laughs. you are one twisted asshole. fuck all of you. i got a grave to piss on d

By E. on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 12:17 am:

aren't you the arsonist who killed Fb's brother?

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 12:24 am:

careful, i was found not guilty. i have no criminal record. Fb's brother was killed when in spite of his training he left his hose and wandered into trouble while the rest of the keystone firefighters did stupid shit to worsen the conditions inside the building. i am not an arsonist and did not kill anybody, but i did 9 years because a group of dumbasses like fb would rather blame me than face the truth. guess i gotta reason to be pissed at the fucker.

By kazu on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 12:48 am:

sounds like you got out on a technicality.

By wisper on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 02:15 am:

o.O

Troll my ass. Trolls should take lessons from this guy.
    Common troll: "OMGWTF no, YOUR ALL ASSHOLES!!11!!1!1!!"

But this guy is weaving a tale of espionage and intrigue!

How did you find this site? What really happened??

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 02:28 am:

Laughing, was your case in the news? If you want us to take you seriously some proof would be nice. A link to a news story on the web will suffice.

By Nate on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 02:55 am:

it was, i recall this.

it's sad, and if he is infact who he claims, none of us have any business in the middle of it.

d,

fb was who he presented to us. we all are what we choose to show. we have no way to judge anyone here by anything beyond what they offer.

if you are what you say, and an honest man, i'm sorry for what you've gone through. what a ram job.

otherwise, like you said, i hope you rot in hell.

By kazu on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 03:05 am:

I found a few news articles earlier, it sounded to me
    that he was released on a technicality.

Ah dunno.

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 04:00 am:

Post links.

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 04:04 am:

kazu, are you posting as "E"?

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 04:27 am:

Oh, I see now.

Dale, no need to leave.

Rick drew you here. You have a karma debt to pay. Might as well pay it here.

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 10:21 am:

thank you for the invitation to stay but i am not sure why you would really want that. I introduced myself by intentionally pising you all off when i spread the rumor we had heard about fb. at least i didnt allow it to go on for years before coming clean. it was a joke!

antigone, what could possibly make you think i still have a karmic debt to pay? you are ASSUMING that the evidence(?) that origionally persuaded a jury to convict was was factual. i have read earlier postings by this group regarding innocent people in prison. IT HAPPENS!

fb and his family have claimed that many of the best fire investigators and firefighters in the world were somehow paid off to write reports declaring that the fire that killed fb's brother was NOT an arson fire. The iowa fire marshals who investigated(?) the fire scene totally blew the call. They are the poster boys of bad fire investigation. I have been asked to speak at an IAAI meeting about that very subject!

fb an the backwoods hicks like him in west burlington decided the fire was arson prior to investigating it and set out on a witch hunt. there was a time when i had to do this kind of shit all the time (defend myself) and the 4 years i have been out have been nice not having to defend myself. I have declined a movie offer and lawsuits for that reason alone. then i drop into this site just to read some of the horrible things fb said about my family. i got piss (very un-zen like!) and counter attacked. if i had karma to burn i probably earned it and burned it here.

you would have to know more about how the case actually unfolded to the courts to say i got out on a technicality. the courts decided to let me out in such a way as to assure i could not be retried in federal court but not the state court. the state said they could not because of the statute of limitations whic is crap because there is none on a homoside offense. the federal ruling also protected the feds from being sued. but it was so unusual that it had not been done since 1963! the bottom line is the jury's verdict was changed to NOT GUILTY!

just a note. I now volunteer as a prison chaplain teaching yoga and meditation to state and eventually federal prisoners.

I am sorry i came in here and upset your otherwise peaceful group.

By kazu on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 11:23 am:

peaceful? PEACEFUL??? plbbbth

though it has been kind of quiet around here.

I posted as E. because that's how sem referred to me
    on that other thread.

I'd post the links but you would need my password to
    access my school's database. they were pretty short
    articles. I also tried to find the case but I couldn't.

By kazu on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 11:23 am:

...on THIS thread...

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 01:04 pm:

"antigone, what could possibly make you think i still have a karmic debt to pay? you are ASSUMING that the evidence(?) that origionally persuaded a jury to convict was was factual."

Every word you've typed so far, especially that last sentence, speaks to your karmic debt. Your reaction to my words speaks to it. Your thoughts right now, as you read this, speaks to it.

However, none of that repays it.

You are a hungry ghost, Dale. Haunt this place for a while.

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 04:39 pm:

antigone, thanks for the invitation but i will likely decline. i seriously doubt you even know what a hungry ghost is. i do and i'm not a hungry ghost. do you think you know this one's personality, it's karmic status, guilt or innocence? i am beginning to better understand why someone like fb felt at home here.

By dave. on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 05:04 pm:

ok, bye.

By V on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 07:48 pm:

yeah,bye.

By Dani on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 09:20 pm:

ok, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That cracked me up.

You're very sweet to say those kind words about me up above Gee.

(notice I did the You're thing just for you?!)

By heather on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 09:29 pm:

that's the kind of thing you should really do for yourself.
    i'm just sayin'.

and no, i'm not trying to be mean or anything.

By Dani on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 09:36 pm:

Ok, and like, I'm not trying to mean or anything but like, you are totally trying to be mean.

So like, if you were to actually start a sentence with a capital letter and start someone's name with a capital letter, that would be like doing something for yourself right?

I'm just like sayin'.

By agatha on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 10:10 pm:

It's cold in here.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 11:50 pm:

so put on all your clothes!

woo!

By wisper on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 01:07 am:

and.....we're back.

By moonit on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 04:48 am:

fuck me.

By moonit on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 04:49 am:

wait, i didnt mean that in the actual 'come fuck me' bedroom eyes slutty undies way.

By kazu on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 11:39 am:

tease

By TBone on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 12:27 pm:

By wisper on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 03:30 pm:

bloody hell.
    I hate when people can't write emails.
    I have this one friend who's perfectly literate, she's a teacher. She went to canada's equivalent to Harvard. Her emails are one huge long sentence. They are painful to read. But I've got hand-written letters from her that include perfect punctuation.....??

It scares me when i get an email from someone i thought was a normal person and it's all full of LOL and sounds like it was written by a 9 year old who's never used a computer before. How does that happen?

just write as though you were writing a letter! Or write the same way you talk!

By patrick on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 04:49 pm:

damn

laughing you're the most intriguing entity to roll in here in quite sometime.

the way this thread unraveled was quite a read.

as nate says, we only know what the beaver presented.

he was amusing, sometimes annoying, and seemed like a reasonable person. how could we possibly know otherwise? the reaction to your posts about him was to be expected considering you were coming out of left field. what did we know of you? nothing. no harm. no foul. hang around or not.

eitherway allow me to be the first to warmly invite you to eat hot fuck.

By Antigone on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 12:20 am:

Just in case he's still around to read it...

Laughing, I don't know your personality. Never claimed to. Like Nate said, all I know is what you post here.

What you've said is hungry. Look into yourself. You're a monk. You should have no problem doing that.

And I don't mean "hungry ghost" in the literal buddhist sense. It's a metaphor you can understand, being a zen monk, and all.

And, for a monk, you're rather arrogant. What happened to that buddhist humility? Shouldn't you see reality without judgement? Do the same with yourself and you'll see the truth in my words. Hunger brought you here. Hunger caused you to post words that broke the precepts. You admitted this yourself. Stop lashing out and start looking in.

By jack on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 12:32 am:

it's c-c-cold in herre.

By Gee on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 10:08 am:

I thought we had established instruction as to the return of your clothes to your body!

honestly, people. woo!

By Czarina on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 10:43 am:

I like punctuation

By Nate on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 10:44 am:

i'm a motherfucking rockstar.

By Czarina on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 10:52 am:

Excellent example of the proper use of a *period*.

By Nate on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 01:53 pm:

i'm a mother! fucking! rockstar!

By Gee on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 05:07 pm:

I have an interview at the library.

nervous!

By V on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 08:52 pm:

Big deal,v is on a biz training course wed/thurs next week,v expects he will learn nothing.,but will get free food and drinks,indeed,v will pig out,it is the way I am.,and I allways enjoy.

By Czarina on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 09:48 am:

Good luck Gee!

By Laughing on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 10:46 am:

Thank you Patrick for the invitation to stick around. That suprises me considering our introduction. i may drop in from time to time, when i am not eating hot fuck.

Thank you Dani for the punctuation tips. i do that sometimes when i get lazy. Can't promise it won't happen again though.

Antigone, you are probably right. The ego's job is to defend itself and in doing so will almost always come across as arrogant. i was certainly speaking through the ego when I posted here. I was so tired of being attacked by fb and his family that I kinda snapped when I saw that he had posted my aunt's address on this site. He had also solicited this site for someone to harm me while i was in prison, so I thought it would be easy to draw him out again and get him to do something stupid. Then maybe he could find out first hand what prison is like. I even had thoughts of how he would be greeted by friends i still have there. It was all ego and i apologize. Thanks Anyigone for your loving wack on the back.

By Dani on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 06:05 pm:

Laughing, my punctuation efforts were in referrence to Gee asking me to improve my own punctuation skills.

All this talk of prison, arson, child molestation, etc..etc..is creepy to me so I am staying out of this one.

By Laughing on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 07:57 pm:

i should probably do the same, but i guess i am still hungry.

By V on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 11:49 pm:

L,for what?....why do you need Sorabji?...for v this is amusment,it is not part of my life,v posts for fun,why do you post?

By e. on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 01:25 am:

gandalfismyfriend

By Gee on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 11:21 am:

you shall be reunited tomorow, small one.

By e. on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 02:02 pm:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Gee on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:25 pm:

I got mine.

yay!

By V on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 08:52 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 09:06 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHBEHAPPYHAHAHAHAHAHAHUGSHAHAHAHA

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 03:36 pm:

HAHAHAHAHALWAYSAMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHANKSTOYOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 04:20 pm:

HAHAHAHYOURHAHAHAWELCOMEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUGSHAHAHA

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 05:38 pm:

HAHAHAHAHALOVEYOUHAHAHAHSOCOOLAHAHAEXCELLENT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Dani on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 05:44 pm:

This is a joke right???

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 05:56 pm:

NONONONONONONONONONONONOITSNOTNONONONONONONO!!!!!

By Dani on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:03 pm:

Sure it is. It has to be.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:43 pm:

NONONONONONOSNOTNONONONONONONSNOTONONONONSNOTONONONONONONO

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:45 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKISSESHAHAHAHAHAHALOTSOFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:52 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAMEANTHATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Dani on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:56 pm:

Forget I asked.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:03 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOURNOTMYTYPEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Dani on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:08 pm:

That's for sure.

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:09 pm:

LOL!!!!!

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:11 pm:

"me and that"? the essence is lost on me...Dodi is not "that".,ease off Trolls,Im one of you,so Im told.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:21 pm:

v can accept "Trolless",but not "that"...so unimaginative of you."must do better"...thought you guys were smart.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:24 pm:

..."sigh" so the Trolls win again,this is so boreing.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 08:56 pm:

...I get posted to me all this bullshit about how Sorabji was such a good,smart and witty place before v and "the trolls" (sounds like a pop group),but v also reads them old threads,and I see nothing amazing,most of the best no longer post.

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 10:15 pm:

Everytime I see the title of this thread, I dyslexically read it as "I miss my fetidbeavis". I did recently get new glasses (my old aviator frames gave up the ghost). They're progressives, which are cool, but you can't look at things peripherally anymore -- you have to turn your whole head towards whatever you're looking at. At least I can read shit again though.

By V on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 03:58 pm:

so you read your own postings?...all things evolve,me you,allthings.

By 10 real fruit juice on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 05:55 pm:

"i miss my fetidbeaver/vermis" yeah, you know i do. where do people come up with such silly names? laughing

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 03:10 pm:

Got a point...post more.

By J on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 02:41 am:

Fetidbeaver rocked,I will always love him!

By dave. on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 04:09 am:

j rocks. i will always love her!

By Laughing on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 11:32 am:

Hey J. Maybe I could make a little fetis calendar for you using some of our favorite surveillance photos, and maybe I could even insert some of the little vermin's most memorable quotes. To know him was to love him and I am sure you must have known him well. Happy holidays!

By jack on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 12:29 pm:

it's very unlikely that you're going to get the specific conflict that you're seeking here.

don't mistake this comment as "support" or "defense" for some guy that i don't know and don't care about, dead or alive, john or rick, whatever.

i'm just noting that you are still seeking some conflict/resolution with someone who doesn't post here anymore. supposedly he's dead, so you're trying to get someone else to pick up the fight. nobody cares. you're on your own.

By V on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:31 pm:

Laughing,hi Dude,you know its allways nice to meet a fellow Troll,you need to post a lot more,like your style...if it involves nukes,count me in,you need to post more of that HAHAHAHAHAHA...watch the reaction!!!!!!

By V on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:32 pm:

Laughing,hi Dude,you know its allways nice to meet a fellow Troll,you need to post a lot more,like your style...if it involves nukes,count me in,you need to post more of that HAHAHAHAHAHA...watch the reaction!!!!!!

By V on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:37 pm:

...twice is best...

By Superman on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 06:45 pm:

V, laughing is not a troll here.

Laughing is a facinating addition to a story that was long forgotten.
    This has already been established.

Although I'm not surprised that a troll doesn't even know what makes one a troll. Please read your own posts for good examples.

By eri on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 10:17 pm:

Oh, now Superman, this is coming from a guy who has referred to R.C. and Czarina as trolls. You don't expect any form of grasp on what a troll is from this one do you?

By Nate on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 12:39 am:

troll.

By jack on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 01:21 am:

droll.

By moonit on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 03:06 am:

mole.

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 08:11 am:

hole

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 08:33 am:

hello jack. so many words from someone who says he does not care. thanks for your advice, but i am not seeking your reaction. i was simply responding to a post. j posts that she loves a person, dead or alive, that has harassed and threatened the lives of people dear to me. He even went as far as to post my wheelchair bound aunt’s address on this site and encourage your harassment. He also tried, unsuccessfully, to have me murdered in prison. You don’t have to believe me. Read it for yourself on this site. The world is at least a little better place without him. When someone wants to post a warm and fuzzy for the fetis, I may be inclined to counter. Please, call me any name you wish.

By jack on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 10:58 am:

no thanks.
    try picking your fight with someone else.
    or maybe try resolving your problems in real life.

i explained that i don't care about that guy because you seem to have the mistaken impression that everyone who ever posts to this site is his pal or defender. not true.

nothing you posted counters my original post at all.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 01:14 pm:

ultimately laughing what you express here about the beav, true or not, doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things. the itch to respond if someone utters an iota about the beav is a little tiring. you said you werent going to stick around before, yet here you are on top of response to a month old conversation. your vindictiveness, while potentially understandable is just not fun man, and well, we aim to expedite the fun post haste around here buddy.

find peace withyourself, the beav, in the real world then come back and talk to us about all the other dumbshit we go on about around here.

By Nate on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 02:00 pm:

what is laughing was/is the beav.

By jack on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 02:12 pm:

figures. thus: troll.

By J on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 03:20 pm:

Laughing,you killed F.B.'s brother,too bad you weren't killed in prison,arsonist murderer.I love you too Dave:) I'll take the calander!!!

By V on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 09:46 pm:

Laughing,hi,you know, I like evolution,new blood,if the "good ,ol boy Sorabjis" can no longer provide us with amusement,then things will change, ask Darwin. :) ...65% Troll postings in 2005?

By Laughing on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 11:09 am:

Hey V. it seems as if there are some on this site know how to dish it out but don't know how to take it. i stuck around, in part, because i was invited. are they uninviting me now? this hasn't been fun for you?

"please, laughing, go away. you are pissing on our funeral"

J, you obviously know nothing about the case or you would not be parroting dead beavers. you sound about narrow minded enough to be "kin" to the road kill. how would you like it if i posted your address and phone number on another site and i asked people of questionable reputations to call you or pay you a visit? what kind of person would i be? would you love me then too?

By Czarina on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 11:12 am:

Hmmmm - -- ----I am petite in size, and sometimes have really scary hair, so I do have some troll attributes.

I think Nate's on the right track.

By J on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 01:10 pm:

Yea,my number's 867-5309

By Gee on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 01:35 pm:

J is loveable, which is why we love her so.

love, love, love, la la la la!

HI J!!!

By Nate on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 02:11 pm:

hey gee, you still up for anal?

By V on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 04:34 pm:

Laughing,when you when you first posted, I thought "only room for one Troll on this site"...now v is not a Troll by choice,I was put in this situation by Sorabjis that had a form of contact that cost less than an e.mail,perhaps some went back to ,98,(creation of Sorabji)...perhaps some were at hi-school together,all v expects is a little respect,I,like you, am not stupid,I post for the hell of it,I like to see a reaction,this is channel 51 on my t.v...Laughing,the format of this site is long over due for change,any new guys need a warm welcome,none of that "fuck you,asshole"....I like the term,"adapt or die"...(Darwin).

By V on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 04:46 pm:

Laughing,you keep posting,fuck the rest.

By sarah on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 08:57 pm:

what the hell is going on around here? none of this recently revived thread makes a damn bit of sense.

clearly you people can't hold it together in my absence. admit it. you need me.

p.s. i need jizzmop, please.

By Antigone on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 01:33 pm:

It might be a day before I get to my computer with the script, but I'll get it to ya.

By Antigone on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 01:37 pm:

Nate, I thought of that.

Besides, everyone is everyone else. Especially "here." "Especially."

The funny thing is, if Laughing really was a Buddhist monk, he'd know that. I guess he hasn't reached that level of enlightenment yet.

By J on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 01:58 am:

I don't know where to put this so this looks good to me. I love all you Sorabji's,Mark Rocks,I'm tanked and what else is new? Now I want you to listen to this and think of me and try not to laugh.Love J http://www.chrismahanukwanzakah.com/

By V on Monday, December 27, 2004 - 04:37 pm:

...dont ,spose you got a Russian or Greek Orthodox version?

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 10:46 am:

Antigone, i said i was a monk, not a saint.
    i have made no claim on enlightenment.
    you continue to assume a lot in your postings.
    please "enlighten" me, why would i "know" that everyone is everyone else, especially here?
    define "everyone".

j, it came as no suprise to me that you post when you are tanked. have you ever posted when you are not?

Thank you V. i probably did deserve the "fuck you asshole" greeting i received here by the way i introduced myself. j apparently still wants to fuck me, but may be too tanked to pull it off.

what did the Buddhist monk say to the hotdog vendor?
    “make me one with everything”

happy holidays

By Sye on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 03:38 pm:

what did the Buddhist monk say to the hotdog vendor?
    “make me one with everything"

you make light of this fact, yet you do not understand what Antigone was saying.

how ironical.

(yes, i know it's not a word, but it seemed fitting for the specific audience)

By The Watcher on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 05:09 pm:

I'm in a reallllyyyy wierd mood.

I better get off of this site before I do something reallllyyyy stupid.

By Antigone on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 06:35 am:

Do it, watcher man!

Laughing, you don't have to be a saint.

How would you know that everyone is everyone else?

Wait a sec. Look in the mirror, d00d! You've lost your head!

By V on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 02:51 am:

The Watcher,Dodi,v,..........we are all regarded as Trolls on Sorabji,just stateing a fact,dont know why,we all know we are smart,we put a smart input in to this site,yet still get regarded as Trolls,so,the Sorabjis will now become of little consequence,Trolls will predominate (thats us)...30 to 33 on line (with us three..."its Troll time"...like v says,post what you want.,now when all this Sorabji shit dies down,v cant wait to get back to a real smart Guy (The Watcher)and a real smart Girl (Dodi)...v regards you both as extra nice people...what is v like?...well v got 250 Christmas cards,so v cant be all bad.

By Frozone on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 03:15 am:

V, will you ever get over this shit? Jesus.

By V on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 04:06 am:

Frozone,no I wont,an dont go regarding me as some kinda snob,v is not,v happens to like most people.,and most people like v,I am that kinda guy.You know v gets so many offers of free nights out at bars,pubs,clubs,if v took them all up,I would be dead allready,you want to know somthing?its about time we had vidio chat rooms,now ,part from yourself ,recon most of them are creeps,an I think a vid would prove me correct.

By Frozone on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 02:56 pm:

I meant get over the "Troll will take over Sorabjis one day hur hur hur!! They think we are trolls but trolls are the future hur hur!" stuff. You hardly make sense half the time.

If you are unhappy with your troll status, there are many ways to make your own little message board all your own. Free message board sites are everywhere.

By Gee on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 04:16 pm:

Where is my super suit, woman?!

By Dodi on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 02:53 am:

Laughing....stick around, don't give up....

By Dodi on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 02:56 am:

V, I'm jealous....I only got 30 cards this year, bummer. :(

By Laughing on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 12:32 pm:

Hi Dodie! Thank you for the invitation.
    I don’t get the opportunity to check in as often as I would like. I am building a new agriboard house and finally had a break in the weather.
    i thought i had posted here a couple of days ago but apparently not.
    Thanks Watcher for not going postal on me!
    Sye, yes i understood what Antigone was TRYING to say. i just wondered if HE knew. Did you really think the concept was new to a Buddhist?
    Antigone, i took your advice and sure enough I had lost my head.
    found it later though. it was up my ass.

V, guess how many Christmas cards I got? (Still waiting for that one from J) i do like your idea about video chat. it would be fun to see all of your happy faces.
    i hope you all had a Merry Buddhamas and a happy new year!

By J on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 12:35 pm:

Yes I post sober,you can tell when I'm sober because I spell better and I don't as a habit drink in the day now that I'm older and wiser.Oh now there is a Christmas card contest? Being as I'm really lazy they are still on my counter I got 27,not counting the ones from lawyers,insurance agents,and people that manage my money. I got a video camera for Christmas and when I figure out how to do it, the dysfunction cam will be a reality.

By V on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 10:56 pm:

..............still say,Trolls get more cards.............................

By Dodi on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 01:44 am:

Gosh, you got a lot and I'm jealous. My friends said, that they didn't want to waste money on cards this year, which I think was a crock of you know what. :)

By V on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 01:25 pm:

...I dont think it was a "crock of gold"...

By Dodi on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 10:06 pm:

....close..

:)

By V on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 07:27 pm:

I think I get the drift. :)

By Laughing on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 12:47 am:

where did everybody go?

By V on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 04:09 am:

L,as a fellow troll,v is allways here.You get fed up?so post.v the troll is on line allways.I live here.

By Laughing on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 11:40 am:

nice place you have here V.
    I like what you've done with the windows.

By V on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 11:49 pm:

... mark moves the windows around,we just have to adapt,L,no one was more pissed off than me...part from that,your still fighting fit I hope?...y,know,that jack is such an anti-troll asshole,he posts a million anti troll postings,and I only read 2 or 3,he wants a reply from me,but I wont post,not to him,he is such a schizo moron.Check the idiot out in last weeks postings,Christ,does he hate us.You know,he was not too bad,till I suggested he was gay.then he went nuts.Did I touch a nerve?...your ideas on this?

By wisper on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:39 am:

where ya been Laughing?

(and you are not a troll)

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 02:25 am:

wisper,as the English say "you are pulling my pud" L has to be a megga troll,or v will eat his hat.,so who is L,?...he matches no existing Sorabji profile.To be a troll,you have to be an extra smart outsider,to take the shit that we go through,and fight back takes real guts,no Sorabji can do that,most are wimps,yourself excluded.You make a strange point,and only time will tell.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 02:34 am:

L,you got me thinking about "gay boy jack"...so v just had to take a side swipe at him,I did,and it was fun.

By Laughing on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 02:27 pm:

hey guys!
    I don't get here as often as I would like, but when I do check in I always get a good laugh. Thanks for the welcome, even though I crashed this party in a rather rude way.
    I would like write more but I broke my right wrist a couple days ago in a nasty masterbation accident.
    I will check in again soon.
    V, if you really want to know if Jack is gay, find out if his dick tastes like shit!
    just kidding...

By Laughing on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 10:14 pm:

hey V! sorry if the last posting sucked. just these pain killers help bring out the bastard in me. not very monk like, huh? so how have you all been doing?

By V on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 09:52 pm:

L,Hi,is v,...your wrist must hurt like hell,myself,I broke my right ankle,(twice)...,still remember the nurse shouting at me "you HAVE to walk without crutches,or I WONT LET YOU GO HOME".......such a bitch....I hate hospitals,so full of "super bugs"...you know L, v often wonders what you are like in real life,I think you may go far in life,as you dont ever give up,same as v,,,,I tell you ,if you can survive Sorabjis,you can survive anything.

By V on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 10:03 pm:

L,as allways,it is so nice to talk with a fellow vampire...as the Sorabjis call us...makes me think of the movie "Lost Boys"...you seen it???

By V on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 10:14 pm:

...its us...and,we mostly come out at night..............mostly.

By V on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 10:23 pm:

...that is of course a quote from a movie.

By Antigone on Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 02:53 pm:

There's little difference between "never giving up" and "fucking obsessive."

By V on Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 08:57 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Laughing on Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 05:07 pm:

V, yes it hurts, but what can you do about it. the biggest adjustment has been learning to use the left hand for everything. the worst part is that i missed an opportunity to go to Shri Lanka to help rebuild some homes because of the wrist. maybe next time.

plus, the home we are building here is going up a little slower too. the lesson in this? whenever possible, avoid aluminum step ladders.

imagine my surprise that Antigone had something disparaging to say to me. don’t remember rattling his cage lately. talk about obsessive. this is someone that would be fun to meet in person. maybe at a police line up some day.

once again, it was fun dropping in for a visit.

peace

By V on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 04:33 pm:

...and shalom to you too L....aluminium step ladders I like,the last time I went up a wooden ladder it broke,a collapsed lung hurts like hell.,it sticks and rips,mine did. Aluminium is safe unless it goes minus lots,then it cracks like glass.

By Laughing on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 11:16 am:

the ladder i was on simply buckled like cardboard. it could be karma or maybe i just need to lose some weight.

it sounds like your fall was much more painful than mine. at least i can take a deep breath for some relief.

in my continuing effort to fall in line with the american way, I have decided to have the feeding tube removed from my conscience. i will let you know how that works out for me.

By V on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 09:15 pm:

L,you happen to be a real cool Guy,dont understand why others dont regard you as such...but W.T.F.,you can post to v anytime you want.Get well soon bro....p.s. my stuck lung is now back to normal.,but,still do 100 gigs a day,plus 1 bot of J.D. most nights,dont know how come Im still alive,but I am,must be one of them troll/vampire things,hope so,as they tend to live forever.

By Laughing on Sunday, April 3, 2005 - 05:20 pm:

Thanks V
    i can understand why i am not well liked in here, especially the way i introduced myself. i really had some lingering issues with the putrid beaver. i certainly didn't like the guy and watched silently as he gave me and my family plenty of his shit for years. we had him investigated and he was just piss in the gene pool. he said and did a lot of stupid shit but who hasn't? i forgive him but i wouldn't want him around me. (especially not now!) i don't seek the good opinion of anyone in here, especially his friends. i'm just hanging out for a while. i would have left long ago but you and others invited me to stay. if they don't like me don't read me, huh v?
    Hope you live forever too v. don't want to read about you here
    I will sometimes take pain killers to help sleep, but that's about it. precepts and all
    working extra hours lately due to only having one hand.
    I will check back in again soon when i have something interesting to talk about. am looking forward to picking your mind.

By dave. on Sunday, April 3, 2005 - 08:53 pm:

_______________...................--."""""\.../""""".---.................................._________________ _______________............."....................!..................."............................._________________ _______________......../.|.....................@......................|.........................._________________ _______________...../....|............/'¯/)...:|:.......................|.\......................._________________ __________............./...../........../'¯../.......:.:.........................\.".\..................._______________ __________........./...../............/¯.../.....,/.:..:.\.,.......................\...".\..............________________ __________..../...../'¯.`/'¯.`/¯..../......(_.i._)..\.......................\.....".\.........._________________ __________./....('(....'....'....../'......\........|....|....."\......................\.......|........_________________ __________|......\.......................'...').........'--'......."\.....................\--"........._________________ __________|.....\.\'...\.................·'/..__________.\......\.....\.......\______________________ __________|..\....'\....\..............·'._____________.\.....--.--.......|______________________ __________\__^_\.................(_________________../.....................|_____________________

By kazu on Sunday, April 3, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

wow.

By TBone on Monday, April 4, 2005 - 10:42 am:

Heh. Clickable asshole.

By V on Monday, April 4, 2005 - 06:00 pm:

Laughing,did you say you seen "Lost Boys"?...its our kinda movie.........nothing wrong with being a vampire.

By agatha on Monday, April 4, 2005 - 08:29 pm:

How long did that take you, Dave? You should have been doing dishes and folding laundry.

By D on Monday, April 4, 2005 - 11:56 pm:

dave, wud you mind telling me what your drawing trying to tell me? Tbone, funny, lol at agatha

By V on Tuesday, April 5, 2005 - 07:11 pm:

Hi D.

By D on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 11:29 am:

(ahem) dave.... would you please tell me what you are drawing? I don't understand that ASCII drawing... Nice yello asshole..

By jack on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 11:41 am:

it's a map.

For over 50 years, RTC Industries, headquartered in Rolling Meadows, IL, has been a major international supplier of in-store merchandising systems to manufacturers and retailers in all industries.

`*~,-----------------------O_________________!

By jack on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 11:47 am:

By V on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 06:54 pm:

jack,so in other words your gay.

By D on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 11:43 pm:

Jack (ahem) You asshole, I was asking Dave basing on what he is drawing ,ok? Hahaha yes, V,your right that Jack is so gay, lamer, faggot Gay/Woman person He also have a Huge Penis Statue of his own procession to worship his own gay godess. anyway, of course I told everyone that RTC headquarter in Rolling Meadows Illinois, and yes I did in fact fucked visit the state of art building ,so fucking what! Jack, you gay maggot.

By D on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 11:45 pm:

When it was my last day at RTC Industries, when I see Iqbal Khan so pissed off,He let it out of his mouth to someone mentioned about me, I surely liked to see him say that to me again.......

By heather faggot GAYWOMAN person on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 12:25 am:

wow

i _really_ want to know what you sound like in real life

By D on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 12:59 am:

Hmm, heather, do I know You? But, heather faggot GAYWOMAN person? BWhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO,ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By D on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 01:00 am:

oh, heather ,you cracked me up hahaha

By dave. on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 02:04 am:

By jack on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 02:04 am:

clue:

it is a map
    it is a map
    it is a map
    it is a map
    it is a map

YOU CAN'T SEE THE PATTERN? BUT IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! LOOK AT IT! OBSERVE! HOW IS THIS NOT COMPLETELY OBVIOUS TO YOU? YOU ARE MYSTIFIED BY SMALL THINGS! HAVE A COHERENT MOMENT! COURTESY OF AN INSIGHTFUL GURU! LIFE IS FUCKING BEAUTY AND MYSTERY, ISN'T IT? BUT IT IS ALSO TORTURE! THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE APPROACH YOU AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIMES. ISN'T THAT SO? THEY SUCK, TOO! EXTERMINATION! SO MANY THREATS! DO NOT LOSE YOUR BREATHING! THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY!

ONE YEAR YOU ARE WITHIN THE BONDAGE OF AN UNFORTUNATE THOUGHT AND THEN SUDDENLY YOU ARE ESCAPED GAS TO FREEDOM. HOW CLOUDY THE MIND CAN BE. SEE HOW YOUR SEWER IS TRANSFORMING. YOUR SPECIAL PLACE IS NOT A SECRET.

study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.

study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.

study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.

study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.
    hack up garbage.
    study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.

study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.
    THE FIELD TRIP! SEE YOU AT RTC! I MEET YOU THERE!
    study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.

study the map.
    follow the map.
    create the map.

erase the map.
    create the map.

IT IS DIRECTLY BEFORE YOU.

: )

By jack on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 02:25 am:

sorabjifest chicago, should it occur, really should include a tour of the RTC facilities.

ARE YOU WITH ME?

with luck or by request, the tour includes a q&a with hr and/or the public relations department. imagine this filmworthy opportunity.

i'm happy to see the faggot gaywoman. the faggot gaywomen don't grace sorabji as much as i'd like. faggot gaywomen turn me on during those rare moments when i'm not delivering my huge penis thing to the worshipping gay goddess thing to which i am simultaneously and yet intermittently ambivalent, subservient, and aggressively dominant that is forever in my living room; i.e., my mind or bed. or living room. and sometimes shower. those moments are rare indeed.

By Dave on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 04:29 am:

jack,your a sick gentleman.

By Kazu on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 04:46 am:

Dave,I find this person,Jack,a annoying pestering bug who has no idea on what he is talking about.

By Benoit on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 10:07 am:

milk my teats

By dave. on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 10:12 am:

i would like some milk from the milkman's wife's tits.

By jack on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 10:15 am:

By Benoit on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 04:28 pm:

Strangely, when you look at the white house, it is pixelated.

By V on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 06:30 pm:

D,right on.

By Laughing on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 09:14 pm:

sorry v. i doubt i have ever seen lost boys. funny, i don't feel like a vampire.
    you are all very fascinating. it would be fun to spend more time here.

By Benoit on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

Do you tantalize the goat's rectum with your tongue?

By D on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:02 am:

Benoit, actually, it's jack's sissyland.

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:06 am:

D! YOU ARE NOT CATCHING ON.

By Fetidbeaver on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:07 am:

jack, pull out your cock and rock on!

By Benoit on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:32 am:

If your uncle jack were stuck on a roof, would you help your uncle jack off?

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:36 am:

hey, d. speaking of dicks, who do we call about the tours at RTC? i want to see the kedzie plant before...well, you know.

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:39 am:

agent d.
    agent d.

what happened 9/17/1998?

By D on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:44 am:

Hey Dave, Thank you for giving me a hint on a yello asshole, so therefore, Jack's IP is in NYC.

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 12:52 am:

it's a map.

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 11:42 am:

my ISP is, in fact, right here.

come on over. i'm making fresh coffee!

By V on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 06:49 pm:

D,dont take the bait,jack just wants your ass,(he also wants M.Jackson to get off the hook)AND FUCK,jack hates you big time.....D,you ever seen the movie "28 days"...v likes the bit where you see some guys eyes pushed into his brain,jack needs that kinda treatment.Do it.

By heather on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 08:33 pm:

go away

By Dodi on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 09:46 pm:

V, don't go away.

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 11:36 pm:

dodi, HI

By jack on Friday, April 8, 2005 - 11:41 pm:

v! your fantasies are stupid and unclever! as usual! agent d is funnier and more interesting than you every day of the week! ha ha! you have no idea what's going on!

By Laughing on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 09:50 am:

Dodi, please pardon me for chiming in here, but this thread reminds me of the monte python argument clinic skit.

perhaps the entire purpose of this thread is simply to serve as a warning to others.

jack, what makes you think your sharp tongue is any indication of a clever mind? what happened to you as a child? were your parents siblings? not enough oxygen at birth? did you eat paint chips? i bet you move your lips when you think, and probably even when you watch tv.
    Now be nice to V or i shall taunt you a second time.

“If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.”

By jack on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 11:06 am:

i am nice to v. he begs for attention. i sometimes give it to him. please try to keep up.

By Laughing on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 04:25 pm:

thank you Jack
    i will try to keep up

By V on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 04:30 pm:

jack,....now is that short for M. Jackson?...how come you aint in court,bad back again?

By Laughing on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 11:16 pm:

drop the candy and step away from the child

By V on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 09:06 pm:

L.right on.

By V on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 09:49 pm:

Jackson says,(in a high pitched voice)"if I go to prison,them guys are gonna kill me"...well v just hopes he gets whats comeing for him.To kill a pervert with a plastic face is no big deal.Its not legal,but it may well be just.With shits like Jackson around,no kid is safe.,dont think his money can hold off the law this time.Gary Glitter got it right,move to Cambodia,have sex with 5 year old kids for the rest of your life.,Glitter still rakes in 2,000,000 $ a year from records...makes ya sick...need to make a point here,gays are o.k. ,(part from jack),perverts are not.

By HAHAHAHA on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 11:47 am:

Hi Jack, how are you today?
    to see jack in lady clothes; just click any line or if it don't work just type in web address.
    Partydress.eaststore.com/siss-party-dress.html
    Xdress.com
    AB/DL.com
    Sissify.com
    www.arcim.freeuk.com then click for "pictures-men"
    www.eros-guide.com/articles/2004-06-29/sissystephanie/
    64.23.15.8/free-peek.htm
    www.akashaweb.com/whysissy.html
    Ok, Jack that you!

By Dougie on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 12:21 pm:

You're such an asset to this place, V.

By Dodi on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 05:17 pm:

we all know, and we all love it!

By V on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 05:37 pm:

Dougie,spect your taking the piss,but you are in fact correct,v is an asset.

By V on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 05:42 pm:

HAHA,love then anti pervert postings,keep em comeing.

By V on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 05:44 pm:

Dodi,sweet as ever. xxx

By Antigone on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 06:02 pm:

You're such an asshat in this place, V.

By V on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 07:20 pm:

...an asset v is,you are not.I see your contribution to Sorbji over the last few years amounts to nothing.

By Dodi on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 08:32 pm:

I still like you V!

By D on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 10:47 pm:

Hi everybody! How are you?

By V on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 08:26 pm:

D,you are amazing as allways.

By V on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 08:36 pm:

Dodi,some day,we need to do e-mail,and you are still the most cool Sorabji.

By V on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 08:42 pm:

D,post lots more than you do,this place is a dead zone,it needs you.Put some life in it.

By Lapis on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 10:12 pm:

V, where is jack? Jack and D are always on each other's neck Huh?

By V on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 07:21 pm:

...indeed,but v hates jack more than any other,he insults me a lot,and I allways fight back.jack may have got hiself locked up in a supermarket by accident.

By V on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 07:26 pm:

...hope he gets cut up by lazer beams,or gets eaten by guard dogs.

By Laughing on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 09:20 pm:

At least jack and antigone are not obnoxious like some other people in here - they are obnoxious in a different and worse way

V and Dodi run shit in this thread
    everyone else just runs around in it

By V on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 07:22 pm:

L,you know you have far more brains than most people may think,you like me, observe a lot,...reminds me of something,v reads lots of books,right know I am reading about luck,to sum up,to by "lucky" you need to observe,its so true...now if "God forgive" you dont have any money,go for a walk and look at everything,sidewalk,road,gutter,within 2 miles you will find money,it works.L,you know its a shame v is the only person that understands you,but dont you find most people are zombies?...and L,I just hope sometime soon you make big money,one way or an other,its your right,you agree on that?...y,know,now and then,you find real fine guys on Sorabji,you,D,Dodi,The Watcher,perhaps v,people from S.America,even Japan,they look in one time,then get told by the Sorabjis "fuck you,asshole" so they no longer post,its sad.L....post lots,we keep this place going.Tell me what you want,thoughts,ideas,v is here most nights,part from when I go out to other parts of Europe or the Baltic States,Latvia,Lithuania,Estonia,v is here most nights,and if I fly to Europe,v will tell you in advance......shit,forgot to give a mention to "J"...TOTAL AMAZING WOMAN,and posts awesome web sites,.....perhaps a small amount of respect needs to be given to Anti,does "research" and can be very smart,or very shitty,depends on his mood.

By Laughing on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 10:59 pm:

Thank you for the kind wishes V. I don't have any hard feelings for the people you have listed above. Most of them have taken their shots at me, as did you, but I put myself out there and encouraged the conflict.
    Lately, I have been focused on building a house and on Zen studies. Hopefully, I will be leaving soon for Sri Lanka. I will drop in from time to time to say hello. Take care V.
    Peace,
    Dale

By V on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 07:46 pm:

L,this is still just an ant farm,I post for fun,same as you.I also have an understanding of Zen,when are you going to Sri Lanka,and for how long?...and you also take care,regards from Del.

By V on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 07:55 pm:

...makes me think of Cambodia,a place of Monks,perhaps I need to go to that place.Sometimes I get sick of the world.

By Laughing on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 12:47 am:

the group i am involved with will be in sri lanka next week to put up 10 save our brother homes. if all goes well we will receive an order for another 50,000 homes. i will be there if and when those homes go up.
    also trying to work a deal with a relief agency in cambodia.
    the swamp is a difficult but necessary place to find yourself.
    thanks again
    d

By Laughing on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 07:52 pm:

anyone heard from the beaver lately?

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 2, 2005 - 03:36 am:

No. He's dead.

By Laughing on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 01:52 pm:

NAMBLA has lost a champion for their cause.
    i will certainly miss his childish threats.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 02:13 pm:

Off your meds?

By Benoit on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 04:30 pm:

burn anything down lately?

By V on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 07:19 pm:

Laughing,are you in Sri Lanka yet? What is the latest info?

By V on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 07:24 pm:

If you look through old threads you will find "The Beaver" is regarded as the "Black Death" in this place.No one talks of him.

By V on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 07:49 pm:

...and its nice to see you on line :)

By Laughing on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

Hi V couldn't make sri lanka because of broken wrist. still managing the monkeys here in kc. how have you been?
    thought i would drop in and stir up a little shit. easy to do in a room full of assholes!
    i will do that from time to time.
    hello antigone
    i love you too benoit

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

V, are you possibly a long lost member of the Bush clan? You ability to state the exact opposite of reality seems eerily familiar.

By jack on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 11:43 pm:

By Laughing on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 12:47 am:
    the group i am involved with will be in sri lanka next week to put up 10 save our brother homes. if all goes well we will receive an order for another 50,000 homes. i will be there if and when those homes go up.
    also trying to work a deal with a relief agency in cambodia.
    the swamp is a difficult but necessary place to find yourself.
    thanks again
    d

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Laughing on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 07:52 pm:
    anyone heard from the beaver lately?

---------------------------------------------------------
    By Laughing on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 10:18 pm:
    Hi V couldn't make sri lanka because of broken wrist. still managing the monkeys here in kc. how have you been?
    thought i would drop in and stir up a little shit. easy to do in a room full of assholes!
    i will do that from time to time.

so, basically, you just like to talk shit and troll for attention? nothing personal, dude, but what's up with these posts? here's how they read:

"i'm a humanitarian out to find myself and help others...oh, wait..i can't quite get that together. never mind, i just want to stir up shit on a bbs. yeah, that's my quest. cool."

congratulations on your original thoughts and impulses.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 01:44 am:

Poor Laughing. Doomed to haunt this thread, and the emotional baggage it entails, until his karmic debt is paid.

A little hint: 50,000 homes is nice, but it won't pay this debt.

By Benoit on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 02:41 am:

and if they don't pay the debt, how much do you want to bet there will be some sort of wiring issue? maybe gas leak?

nothing spells write-off like arson.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 02:58 am:

Benoit, am I smelling something rotten?

By dave. on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 03:04 am:

what a twatfest.

By Benoit on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 10:30 am:

i don't know tig-1, but if you are, may i recommend cauterization? i understand that the appropriate application of heat can cure all sorts of woes.

By Mala-dicta on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 12:29 pm:

Didn't laughings act of arson kill F.B.'s brother?

By Antigone on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 01:19 pm:

Yes, J. So the story goes.

And, can the dead douche, Benoit?

By Benoit on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 03:34 pm:

i'm not sure that they can, tig-1. but if you want to lend a hand, you might help douche the dead.

By V on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 07:31 pm:

How come you all hate Mr.Bush? if you dont want him,who do you want?...some deaf dumb and blind kid,who sure plays a mean pinball?...A dead person would be ideal,vote for Elvis.

By V on Thursday, August 4, 2005 - 07:37 pm:

...Or I can do you a swop for Blair.,then you get a President with a big grin,for no extra charge.

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 07:46 pm:

poor jack. looking for faults in others when he should be looking within. you still sore about the thrashing i gave you a couple months ago?
    i never claimed to be a humanitarian or anything other than a simple Buddhist student. i just happen to be involved in something much bigger than myself. sorry if that bothers you. while i had to miss the first sri lanka trip, i am sure there will be others.
    yes, antigone, 50,000 homes could not possibly pay my karmic debt. still, it's a start.
    benoit, you always believe what the government tells you, or just this once? sounds like you have given arson some thought. is all well for you?
    Mala-dicta, it was on fire when i got there. always was, always will be.
    i was the guy who took the fall so fb and family could blame someone other than the clowns they call a fire department. fortunately, it all worked out for the best. fyi, the fire marshals have admitted their most of their mistakes and are considered a joke among their fellow fire investigators. nice to meet you too.
    fb wanted to piss on my grave. now i drop in every now and then to shit on his thread. i know it is not very buddhist of me, but i am still not above having a cheap laugh at a total boob's expense

hey v. where did you find this group?

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 08:08 pm:

so, basically, you just like to talk shit and troll for attention?

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 08:08 pm:

so, basically, you just like to talk shit and troll for attention.

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 08:09 pm:

congratulations.

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 08:13 pm:

"poor jack. looking for faults in others when he should be looking within. you still sore about the thrashing i gave you a couple months ago?"

no such events occurred. you are clearly entertaining fantasies.

"i never claimed to be a humanitarian or anything other than a simple Buddhist student. i just happen to be involved in something much bigger than myself. sorry if that bothers you. while i had to miss the first sri lanka trip, i am sure there will be others."

everybody on the planet is involved with something larger than themselves. some are more pretentious and/or self-deluding than others.

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 08:22 pm:

jack, you may be right. if you ignored me i would probably go away. i told you why i am here. fuck fb
    what are you doing to make the world a better place, contemplating suicide?

By heather on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 08:27 pm:

how do so many people who make so little sense get along in the world?

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 09:53 pm:

they ask the rest of us for directions and help and money and rides and food and explanations and....everything constantly.

"laughing", if you are actually making a serious attempt at studying zen buddhism, you are an utter failure. there's plenty of evidence just on this thread. i suspect, however, that your "studies" are less than serious.

your attempts at insults are simply feeble. cheerio.

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 10:30 pm:

think what you will jack. it is your cage that is being rattled!

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 10:38 pm:

wrong. your definitions are incorrect.

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 10:39 pm:

what a complex person you are not exactly.

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 10:49 pm:

it doesn't look that way to me jackie. you seem to be barking the loudest.
    try to take it easy ol' son. wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
    don't make me get v on your ass.

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 10:58 pm:

now for my next trick, watch jack jump through the burning ring o' fire!
    ready jack?
    fuck fb
    look at him go!
    good boy jack

so pathetically predictable.

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 11:16 pm:

QED

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 11:19 pm:

U+220E

By jack on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 11:24 pm:

as some members of our audience may find those to be random letters and may not be accustomed to actual study as they prefer banter in talk show style, i provide a link.

it's doubtful that the guy who's trying to banter with me will get the point, but what the hell.

you're welcome.

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 11:29 pm:

By Laughing on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 11:47 pm:

i understood you jack, but did you understand yourself?
    maybe this is the QED link you should refer to....
    http://www.qedltd.com/

By V on Tuesday, August 9, 2005 - 06:00 pm:

Laughing,I see you are killing the zombies again,same as v,da?...a word of advice,shoot for the head,or take the head clean off,it is the only way,mostly jack,he wants to kill us both,we cant have that,can we? Laughing,is so good to see you on line...as we say,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By V on Tuesday, August 9, 2005 - 06:48 pm:

Laughing,as jack regards us as Troll/Vampires,v dont see a problem with fucking him over,do you?I tend to see his time is over.,mean all he gives us is smart ass insults,we on this together Laughing?Look,if we team in together we win,you and I win most nights,but we need to win all nights.

By Laughing on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 07:47 pm:

kerplunk

By Laughing on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 11:10 am:

hello assholes

By droopy on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 02:22 am:

hello sunshine

By Antigone on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 10:02 am:

HELLO MOTO!

By Laughing on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 10:43 am:

hello
    i must be going
    i cannot stay
    i came to say
    i must be going

i'm glad i came
    but just the same
    i must be going

groucho marx

By Laughing on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 06:38 pm:

I'll stay a week or two
    I'll spend the summer through
    but I am telling you
    I must be going!

By V on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 09:03 pm:

Laughing,hi from v.

By V on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 09:14 pm:

...and dont mind jack the gay boy,he just likes his ass being whupped now and then.

By Laughing on Friday, August 4, 2006 - 08:14 am:

I sometimes wonder how you assholes are doing.

By Antigone on Friday, August 4, 2006 - 06:20 pm:

Bleeding for you, as usual.

By Laughing on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 02:21 am:

there's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise!

By V on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 07:24 pm:

L,respect from v,just wish v had more understanding of your present situation...what place are you know???..are you in U.S.A.?

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 10:26 pm:

seasons greetings V. yes, living in Ozarks on the lake. very peaceful here. making water purification systems for those without clean water. they go out with the global houses.
    recently received ordination am now a zen (chan) priest, something I had been working toward for years. building a meditation center here while working on clearance issues to begin teaching meditation to prisoners. it has been a busy and eventful year. looks like next year will be even more eventful. hope all is well for you.
    what’s new with you V?

By V on Thursday, December 28, 2006 - 04:12 pm:

L,v respects you as a person that likes to kick ass, same as v,,,you get an insult,you give a nuke back,but, the last posting of yours was,not you.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, December 29, 2006 - 08:39 pm:

Laughing, sound like you are either in Arkansas or Missouri. I have always wanted to buy a land where I can built a cabin, I am tired of freaking population

By Laughing on Monday, January 1, 2007 - 03:57 am:

well V, nobody is attacking me like they used to do. even if they did, i probably would not fire back like i used to do. just remember how i came about finding this place. at the time you didn't care much for me either! i got on you guys for loving the vermin when you knew so little about him. he really was a tortured soul.
    i was just a little pissed off at the time and i got some sort of twisted pleasure fucking with you all. now i drop in from time to time just to rattle old cages. maybe i should call first.
    hello dr pepper. i currently home base out of missouri but travel around a lot. i love being here. country living with a lake view. friendly people and no city bs. went to kansas city for aussie pink floyd and couldn't wait to get out of town and back home. hopefully i be here for a gfew weeks.
    have thinking about running for mayor of west burlington iowa. lol
    i visited there recently and felt sorry for the people living there. what a shit hole.
    well this was fun. had my laughs and now back to work.
    have a happy new year!

By Antigone on Monday, January 1, 2007 - 05:38 am:

Call Enyadatta's therapist before you call us.

For a zen priest you really have too much ego.

By Laughing on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 06:30 pm:

thank you Antigone for your opinion. I make no claims to enlightenment.
    I have always admired your intellect and keen sense of observation. However, I doubt you have enough information to make this judgment.
    I am sure you know how difficult it is to answer inquiries about what one has been doing lately without evoking ego. It is just an opinion but I seem to be functioning quite well with a relatively healthy ego and therefore I am still in your society as opposed to a monastery. A Chan priest uses the ego as a tool instead of being a slave to it.
    It makes me laugh to think about how big of an asshole would one have to be to get a Zen priest to tell him “fuck you’?
    peace!

By Laughing on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 10:11 am:

i thought someting smelled funny in my bookmarks.
    how is everyone doing in this out house?

By V on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 01:10 am:

...v is o.k.,how are you?

By Laughing on Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 05:34 pm:

hi v. we have been very busy lately remodeling a house. it is located 200 miles out of town so we are living in our travel trailer while we are there. sound fun? it is about 100 degrees here and the job site is still without a/c. the good news is that we are almost done and can focus once again on building solar water stills. i will drop you a line when we get back home again. hope all is well for you. i assume you are still keeping your finger in their collective eye?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact