Oh God, Not Again

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Oh God, Not Again
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 09:36 am:

By dave. on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 11:25 am:

i was thinking the same thing last night. poor florida.

look at janet. s/he looks like s/he's about to go all "walking tall" on somebody. i love will ferrell's impression of him/her.

By spunky on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 11:38 am:

"Some polling places opened late due to malfunctioning touch-screen machines -- and a few precincts remained closed for many hours after the polls were to open at 7 a.m."

Seriously, the "inept poll workers" did not know HOW TO TURN ON THE COMPUTERS!

Janet Reno is man, baby! Or at least a poster child for cosmetic surgery

By patrick on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 11:58 am:

id put money she'd kick your ass six ways from sunday spunk.

By spunky on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 11:59 am:

i don't doubt that she would try.

By spunky on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

Might be kinda fun

By J on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 01:22 pm:

Kinky Spunky,how's Eri?

By spunky on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

Fine, she started a new job this morning.
    She is working with a photgraphy studio that does the School Portraits around here. She goes to a different school each day for shooting sessions.
    I hope she likes it, she was very excited about it.

By J on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

My husband works with a man whose wife started out taking pictures of kids for J.C. Penny portrait studios,now she's making big money selling pictures that she takes on new cars when they test them out here,do a search on Brenda Priddy,it trips me out.I take it Eri's ankle is better.

By semillama on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 02:37 pm:

She should at least get some funny stories
    out of it.

Florida is so fucked up.
    Here's an actual line from a report we are
    writing for a project we did in Jacksonville:

"Only one STU had any cultural material
    present (B-3). Material from this STU
    consisted of broken modern bottle glass in
    the top 5cm and was associated with a large
    surface deposit of 32 oz. Mickey’s Ice malt
    liquor containers."

(a STU is a shovel test unit, basically a round
    hole in the ground about a foot wide)

By Dougie on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 02:44 pm:

How often do you think old Brenda sings
    "I feel Priddy,
    Oh so Priddy,
    I feel Priddy and widdy and bright"

By J on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 03:21 pm:

Ha ha I don't know about Brenda,but Brucifers scarlet macaw sings that.

By Dougie on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 03:34 pm:

Are you serious? That's great. I'd love to hear that -- do you have a wav sound file of it?

By J on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 03:51 pm:

No,but I can probably tape it and send it to you next time I see him,that bird never shuts up one time Brucifer and I were talking and we could,'t even hears ourselves talk and Brucifer yelled at Maui to shut up,thing got real quiet then Maui said sorry,I'm sooo sorry daddy.It was so funny.

By spunky on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 10:20 am:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact